Home » Literary works » Article / Essay » General

How to: Get Arrested!

by PlainandSimple

What you need: No sense of right and wrong, a toxic friend, stolen paint, a whole town, cops in the town, cars, a school, eggs, a rainy day, an oversized sweatshirt, and no care for your future.

Step one: Go to your toxic friend's house.

Step two: Get angry at her ex.

Step three: Make a plan to get back at him in a way that he won't know it was you.

Step four: Leave the house with no money on either of your persons.

Step five: Go to your local cheap store.

Step six: Enter like you're just going to look around.

Step seven: Shove 15 small bottles of multicolored paints (make sure they ARE waterproof), and take 3 eggs from a carton.

Step eight: Go to the ex's house.

Step nine: Throw 2 eggs (not the 3rd one yet).

Step ten: Walk to the closest elementary school.

Step eleven: Paint ALL OVER IT.

Step twelve: Wait for the rain.

Step thirteen: Watch the paint almost all wash away.

Step fourteen: Walk back to the ex's house.

Step fifteen: Watch your toxic friend throw the 3rd egg at a car passing by.

Step seventeen: Cry a little because you know you messed up and should have not been manipulated to do all of that.

Step nineteen: Watch the car that your toxic friend hit with an egg go in reverse, and tell her that they are calling the police.

Step twenty: Go back to school.

Step twenty-one: Watch your friend paint more.

Step twenty-two: See a cop pulling up.

Step twenty-three: Get in the cop car and explain what happened while balling.

Step twenty-four: Have your mom pull up.

Step twenty-five: Become a felon (but not really since you're probably a minor), pay 289.85 dollars in fine, have it on your permit record for the rest of your life, have all police officers now suspicious of you, and feel the disappointment from your parents until you can finally move out at 18 and never see them again.

*Caution; Consequences may differ, may develop depression, 94% of people who get arrested ruin their future*

(Not a real percentage, just an estimate)

If you liked this "How to", you will definitely love me.

Thanks for reading <3

Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:48 pm
JesseWrites wrote a review...

Hello there,

This is sort of cute because it's so out there. It's on the shorter side though, so that can do things to a plot. It's funny, but i don't see a lot of imagery to make it seem more lively and creative.

It's a How To, but I think the topic is something. It was meant to be a comedy, so I can't really say much about that.

I think the closing was a little strange though. It seemed out of the character because it seems like it came from you, not the you that gave the whole list. Still not that bad, so it doesn't really matter in a case.

That's all i have to say.
Have a good day,
Haley.

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night, (whichever part of the world you're in)

What you need: No sense of right and wrong, a toxic friend, stolen paint, a whole town, cops in the town, cars, a school, eggs, a rainy day, an oversized sweatshirt(Is that mandatory?), and no care for your future.

Step eleven: Paint ALL OVER IT. (That might take a while. Sure you can do that it in a day?)

Well it's a fun little skit. Quite funny. Though I won't be trying this myself. I'm too busy. Besides I have a much simpler one step process to accomplish the same goal. Not going to tell anyone though. (Gotta keep some secrets)

Thanks for the laugh at a time like this. :)

Hehe! You are welcome :). And yes, everyone must have their secrets or else the world would be even more in shambles than it is right now.

Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:52 am
Shadeflame says...

Lol.

This is oddly descriptive. xD

Oop, well maybe that should tell you that it did happen lmao

Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:51 am
brotherGeo says...

Just another tip, if you can evade the cops, your experience will be better. * caution consequences will be much worse but the thrill is great.

Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:41 am
brotherGeo wrote a review...

Review for you
Highly informative and a very straight forward How to!
Might I suggest completing the steps while under the influence of alcohol or another substance. Could make for some more interesting results and/or enrich the experience further.
Another suggestion for further future ruining actions, could try commiting some form of arson, of course each to their own.
Excellent guide I can't wait to try it out. Could always use more depression. Wish me luck guys.
Thanks

props! I hope you accomplish your high set goals <3.

Being arrested is such a fun time.

Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:22 am
thepages says...

lol...i find humour in this piece, i like it.

ayyy thanks that was the pointt :)

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)