Khalilzad in 1995 (Chapter fifteen )

by Pattycakes

Deleted. Feel free to PM me if you're a former reader wondering why/where it is now. If the mods would rather delete this entirely, feel free. The reviews are sort of nice to look back on now and then as pick me ups though.

Krupp wrote a review...

Hahaha...great ending. I know I'd feel the very same way.

Once again, the dialogue fits perfectly, and everything seemed to transition perfectly. This time around, I didn't really see anything that can be critiqued, to be honest. The way the debate was carried out prose-wise was excellent and entertaining. I really enjoy reading about it in this way.

The sense of humor is refreshing, too. The only thing I think that could be revisited in my opinion is the whole forfeit. I don't think a dead cat would've stopped me from continuing on in a competition; but then again, some people get really attached to their pets, so what do I know. That's just my two cents, for what it's worth.

Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology