Hello, Everyone

by PJIsMyPenName

What is the purpose of writing? Maybe it's tell someone about you and what you've been through, to tell a terrifying tale, to let your imagination run wild. There is no set in stone purpose of writing. That purpose is left up to the author themselves. They decide what their purpose for writing is and they write it. What is my purpose of writing? I'm not quite sure yet, so I'm here to explore and see if I can discover it. In this blog, I'm going to post a variety of things whenever I remember to, so buckle up because I have a feeling you're in for a hell of a ride.

Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:48 pm
Taslimalima wrote a review...

it is a review.
;) woow!I Love your expression . It is very nice to have such a sweet writer like you. You seem very interesting;) . I am waiting to have a journey in your imagination world ;). I wonder! how that could be?How it looks like? Is it full of fiction or horror ?Are there detectives like Sherlock Holmes? I really hope you will take me there.Will you ?
Have a great journey.Wish you all the best.I am waiting to read more of your great works in YWS.

Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:04 am
AliceinBluue wrote a review...

Hello hello! Welcome to YWS!!! This was an interesting look into why you write. I liked the fact that you weren't totally sure yet why you write, simply that something drives you. You do mention that this is going to be a blog, and I want to ask, did you intend for this to be a blog post or a literary work? Or is this going to be a series of literary works where you get introspective about what drives you to write again and again? If it is going to be the second one, I would recommend expanding the works a little bit, give a little meat on the bones.

If you have any questions, I can do my best to answer them, or reach out to any person with a red or green name or you can look at any of the forums! Hope this was helpful!
-Alice

Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:56 am
Rascalover wrote a review...

Hey!
I'm excited to go along this journey with you as you find out what your writing purpose is. Sometimes I think we can find purpose in our audience as well. Whatever this looks like, I'm sure it'll be an adventure figuring it out, and you'll have so much fun along the way. Need any reviews, advice, or laughs; I'm here :)

XO Rascalover

P.S. If this was actually from a character's point of view then you are very clever and I totally missed the point of this. :)

Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfical