z

Young Writers Society



Nightlife

by OverEasy


If you are interested in modern fantasy then check this out! The humor is amazing, his characters are so fantastic, and his spin on mythology is really interesting.

Vampires are born, not created. They don't (or rather normally don't) drink the blood of humans. They take iron supliments to sustain them.

Werewolves don't have the same respect for humans, they will eat anything and everything. They are also born and not made.

Elves (this is my favorite) are creepy demonic creatures that have scary pointy teeth and eat people, I'm not kidding at all. Cal, the main character, is half elf.

Boggles are awesome mud monsters.

Pretty much Thurman takes everything you think you know about fantasy and flips it around on you. It's amazing.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
241 Reviews


Points: 1090
Reviews: 241

Donate
Sat May 24, 2008 3:30 pm



Ooh, sounds cool. :D





something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor