Paper代写网,为你解析英文Report格式、Assignment格式区别

by Onlyessay

美国留学生需要面对接二连三的Paper,OnlyEssay了解留学生需求,提供不同类型的Paper代写服务。专业作家熟悉英文Report格式、Assignment格式,确保提供优质的论文代写服务,让你再也不用担心学术难题!

I threw this in Google Translate, in order to better review it. Welcome to YWS, I hope your time on this site was or is enjoyable.

Now on to the review!

First, I'm going to interpret this as an advertisement piece of work. I would say, adding graphics - like a picture of a essay or a penguin or something would make it a bit more appealing to the eye. That's something that always is beneficial I believe for advertisements, as long as the image is appropriate and relevant to the product.

Lastly, I think the blend of Chinese and English didn't quite work here - for me, as a native English speaker with no knowledge of Chinese (except what I can gain through Google Translate) the piece appeared slightly sloppy to have both blended together in this way. I think that it would be more successful if a full English translation version was included, however I know that translations can be a bit tricky to do as well.

Also I think there was over-use of the exclamation mark, which is often thought of as less than professional in advertisements, unless it's a product that needs a lot of emotional appeal to succeed.

That's all I had for this review. Happy Review Day!

~alliyah

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:55 am
Dossereana wrote a review...

Hi there @Onlyessay, may I ask you how I can read this for it is chines not English sorry about this it is very hard to understand what you have written. then if I can understand it then I mite be a bill to do a real review on it.

were I can not read
美国留学生需要面对接二连三的, 了解留学生需求,提供不同类型的, 代写服务。专业作家熟悉英文, 格式、格式,确保提供优质的论文代写服务,让你再也不用担心学术难题 there that is all that I can not read. it is not to much I think.
also if your not very good at your English then that is okay and I understand. I hop that you keep writing. So that is all that I can say about this.

@EagleFly out to seek and kill

manilla says...

Hey
Just pointing out something small, but you shouldn't assume someone's language skills just because they do not post in it.
Thanks.

And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk