z

Young Writers Society


12+ Language

The Odd Tales

by MrsxCreepypasta


The Odd Tale

What you need to know:

Full name: Alza Rose Montezze

Age: 17

Birth: July 24

Gender: Female

Skin color: Pale

Hair: Deep brown

Eyes: Hazel

Ability: Fire Welder

Sexuality: Straight

From: Italy

Bio: Alza was born on July 24th, this day was considered the darkest day of her life. Her mother and father were killed shortly after her birth, in a car accident. Growing up, Alza didn’t have many friends. Kids thought she was weird and being an orphan, this made things harder on her. She was later adopted by a rich couple known as the Montezze's. Alza knew, even as a young child, she was different. She could do things other children couldn't, she had the ability to control fire, but she could not control it properly. Scared of her powers, she vowed never to try and use them. That only lasted a few years. On her 15th birthday, her family were killed. In hopes of saving them she tried to use her powers, But she set fire to her home. A year later she was found, by a young woman named Juno Evergreen. She told Alza that she owned a school Called Club Magic Academy, a place where teens could learn to control their powers and use them for the good of the people. Alza spend 3 years there, learning about her powers….then she left. No one never really knew why she left so soon, but she later made group called The Odd Tale. She wanted to help others and with her new group she could.

Full name: Rin sky Moon

Age: 12

Birth: December 1st

Gender: Female

Skin color: Snow white

Hair: White

Eyes: Blue

Ability: Angel

Sexuality: Straight

From: Heaven

Bio: Rin is Yuki’s younger sister. Rin and her sister were sent to heaven to carry out good deeds, but something happened, the two got split up. Yuki landed in the castle of Queen and King Traybody, Rin how ever, landed in a little town called Clouds Vill. Clouds Vill was home to the cloud people. Queen Cloud took Rin in and raised her as her own, But after a while she noticed that Rin's health was failing. An angel who is sent to earth, feeds on good deeds, it's what they are meant for. Desperate, Queen Cloud sent her to Alza in hopes that she would feel better. Alza refused at first to let her join her group, with her being so young, but she soon made acceptance. Rin was happy being with Alza but yet she wanted desperately to know who her real family was. Rin was only a baby when she was sent to earth unlike her sister who was 3. She never knew about Yuki and she may never know. Not much is known about Rin, but she currently stays with Alza and the rest of the Odd Tale.

Full name: Oggy James Black

Age: 18

Birth: October 31

Gender: Male

Skin color: Grey

Hair: Raven Black

Eyes: Blood red

Ability: Demon/Angel

Sexuality: Bisexual

From: Hel1

Bio: Oggy was born in heaven, that was once his home. But he wasn't like the rest of the angels in Heaven. He had blood red eyes that made him frightful, his skin was grey and his hair was black, but what seemed to scare the angles the most was his wings. They were odd. Instead of beautiful white feathers, his wings had black ones. But his heart was as kind as the others. His mother was worried constantly about him, she knew the others were afraid of her son. Oggy's mother had fallen in love with a demon. They had secretly married and she was soon pregnant. his mother was not able to keep her secret for very long, it was a crime to be near demons. The punishment was death. The elders of heaven executed his mother and banished Oggy to earth. Juno of course, like she always does, found out about this and took him into her school. There Oggy learned his inner powers and graduated early. He is currently with The Odd Tales now.

Full name: Chilli Ann Aggot

Age: 16

Birth: March 2

Gender: Female

Skin color: Tan

Hair: Black

Eyes: Hazel

Ability: Half human half furrie

Sexuality: Pansexual

From: Korea

Bio: Chilli is your stereotypical emo. She constantly thinks her life is horrible, with a crazy human mom and a furry father,but she always finds a way to pull through. Chilli his half human half furrie and living in the human world, it's hard to hide. She was home schooled until she was 11, her parents then sent her to Club Magic Academy. She was suspended on her first day, after pulling a prank on the head girl Callie. Chilli is not a bad kid but she does tend to get in trouble a lot. She is what people would call a rebel. The rules don't apply to her. Chilli has a younger sister Annie, she is human. She also had a brother but he passed away. There is not much on Chilli, she is part of The Odd Tale. (note: i'm sorry I had to shorten her bio Chilli is my friend's oc her

back story is very long)

Full name: Draco Eric Black

Age: 19

Birth: July 3

Gender: Male

Skin color: Pale

Hair: Red and black

Eyes: Red

Ability: Vampire/powers that are unidentified

Sexuality: Bisexual

From: Tokyo

Bio: Draco is the son of Tadashi, a very famous vampire, the Black family are the 2nd richest family in Japan. Draco's family are pure bloods, meaning they were born vampires Draco is the only child. Draco was not the typical sweet and innocent boy. When he was about 5 years old Draco was sent to a human school. The outcome of this was not good he had killed 3 kids on his first day of school the Black family were forced to move so they settled in Tokyo. Draco was locked in his room until he was able to control his thirst for human blood. In his teenage years Draco was sent to Club Magic his father thought it would be the best school for him. On his first day he was already popular he was allowed special privileges and even allowed to create his own group. He created a group called the Blood Clan. Once he was out of school Draco suddenly went bad, he had found a source of power. That power made him drunk and he used it for selfish reasons. Now with ultimate power, he plans to take over Tokyo and soon all of earth and magical regions.

(note: This was originally the file of my old character Hiro but I have changed his name and gave him a twin brother, I had to change up the bio a bit

Full name: Dash Lee Anders and Grey Stewart Anders

Age: 16

Birth: July 27

Gender: Male

Skin color: Pale

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Green

Ability: Ice Welders

Sexuality: Bisexual

From: Alaska

bio: Dash and Grey are your typical trouble making teens, no matter where they are they get into some kind of trouble. but through all that goofiness is a tragic back story. When they were just young boys, their mother had drank herself to death and their father killed himself because he did not want to take care of them. they were sent to an orphanage where they were treated even more poorly than at home. A few years later they were adopted by a fairly rich family who soon realized that the boys were not normal, after they almost froze the inter elementary school. The Anders family still wanted to keep them and refused to give them up after the orphanage found out about . They were forced to lock them away until the problem was resolved. The Anders sent them to Club Magic in hopes that they could learn to control their power. The boys were sent home the next day after they froze all the toilets. Tragedy struck the boys again. Their foster family was murdered while they were away at school. Refusing to go back to the orphanage they ran away and found refuge at The Odd Tale. Even though they had it bad they can still pull through.

Act 1

Scene 1

(we enter with a dream, it's mid summer and there is a lovely valley covered in white roses, there in the middle stands a young woman in her mid 20's. She is tall with long silver hair and white wings that gives her grace, she is smiling at someone.)

Oggy: (stands still while staring at the young woman) Mom?

(a cool breeze fills the valley)

Sally: (extends her arms out to Oggy) Come here boy. (smiles at him)

Oggy: ( looks at Sally then walks towards her) It's been awhile since I've seen you, you have no idea how much I miss you. (tears form in his eyes)

Sally: (pulls Oggy into a hug and whispers with a soft warming voice) Dry your tears there is no need to cry. Do you remember our song?, the one I sang to you when you were a baby. (looks down at Oggy and smiles) Do you? you can't have forgotten already.

Oggy: (shakes his head)

Sally: (giggles and places her hand on Oggys head) Well then, you mind me singing it to you? (begins to sing in a soft and sweet voice)

Sally: Mother is right here now--- go and dry your tears--- mother is right here now--- to chase away your fears---

Oggy: (sings along softly with Sally)

Oggy: My mother is right here now--- she loves me very dearly---my mother is right here now--- she loves me quit fairly---

Oggy and Sally: (both begin to sing softly)

Oggy and Sally: We are both together---Safe as can be--- We are both together--- nothing can break thee---

Sally: (looks down at Oggy with tears in her eyes) You do remember.

Oggy: (smiles) I never forgot.

Sally: I must go now son (suddenly begins to fade)

Oggy: (holds Sallys hand tightly) But wait mother you cant go, not yet. (stares up at now a light silhouette of his mother)

(the dream begins to fade slowly)

Oggy: (quickly awakes and stares up at the ceiling, thinking about the dream)

Scene 2

(Oggy enters the room)

*the kitchen is connected to the living room which makes it just one big room*

Oggy: (looks surprised) Wow, Chilli are you cooking? (gasps) Oh god what did you do?

Chilli: (places an egg in a pan and laughs) What... I...uh did nothing I swear it. (looks nervously at Oggy) Eggs? (holds up a plate)

Oggy: (narrows eyes at Chilli and takes the plate) Hmmm.

Chilli: (weakly smiles)

(Dash and Grey enter)

Dash: Something smells good.

Grey: Chilli has been cooking (looks at Chilli) what you do?

Chilli: (growls) Nothing.

Dash and Grey both: Lies!

Chilli: (grits teeth)

Dash: Bet you beat up that kid down the street huh?

Grey: (looks at Dash and smirks) Or maybe she got kicked out of the metal shack. Bet they finally found out you've been putting glue on all the seats.

Chilli: (takes the pan off the stove) LOOK! I didn't do anything OK!

Dash: (looks at Grey then at Oggy)

Oggy: Don't get mad Chilli, it's just (pauses) your acting suspicious you never cook unless you did something. It's okay to tells us, it can't be that bad can it?

Chilli: (sighs and rolls eyes) If I tell you promise me you won't tell Alza? (shoots evil look at Dash and Grey) That includes you two as well.

Dash and Grey both: (laughs)

Oggy: (Looks at Dash and Gray) Ignore them and tell me what happened.

Chilli: (sighs and removes the pan from the stove, looks at Oggy) I got expelled from school and- (is interrupted by Dash and Grey's hysterical laughter, growls loudly)

Oggy: (looks at Chilli and takes a moment to process her words) YOU WHAT! (looks at her with bulging eyes) Do you have any idea how hard it was to get you back in there (breaths heavily) It took 3 month... 3 MONTHS, you're going to have to tell Alza....LIKE NOW!

Dash: (still laughing and out of breath) What did you do?

Grey: did you finally beat up that girl Callie?, bet you ya did.

Chilli: (turns around to the sink) I don't understand why I have to go to school when the rest of you don't. It's not fair. (looks over her shoulder at Dash and Grey still laughing , growls intensely) Honestly it not fucking funny.

Oggy: We don't go to school because we know our inner powers plus we can control them, you haven't discovered yours yet. Besides Club Magic Academy is a good school.

Chilli: (angrily spins around and marches over to Oggy, slams her fist down on the table, causing him to lean back. The twins stop laughing and the rooms goes silent) LOOK I AIN'T GOT NO POWER OKAY I'M JUST A STUPID HALF HUMAN HALF FURRIE, I MEAN LOOK AT ME. (pulls back from the table and looks at the floor and whispers softly) I'm useless.

Oggy: (looks at Chilli with sad eyes and whispers) you're not useless Chilli, we all have a inner power, you just haven't found it. (stands up and walks over to her) you need to tell Alza you got expelled so we can fix this. (hugs her tightly then let's go)

Grey: Well this got real, very quickly. (looks at Dash who nods back at him)

(Rin enters the room)

Rin: (yawns) Why are you guys yelling? its way too early for that stuff. (notices the eggs) Chilli were you cooking?

Oggy: (lies) No Rin I was. (looks at Chili's surprised face)

Rin: (rubs eyes and stretched wings) Oh.

Oggy: Is Alza awake yet?

Rin: (yawns and sits down at the table) No she- (yawns again) is still sleeping. (quickly falls back asleep)

Oggy: (picks up Rin making her wake up but only for a second) let's get you back in bed.

(Oggy and Rin leave the room)

Dash: (slides across the table to Chilli) So what did you do?

Grey: (joins Dash)

Chilli: (looks at Dash annoyed and rolls her eyes) I'm still mad at you so i'm not telling you a damn thing.

Grey: (begs) please tell us...was it Callie did ya put her in her place?

Chill: (slowly smiles)

Dash and Grey both: (smiles back at Chilli) You did!

Chilli: (bursts into laughter) You really should have seen her face, she was sooo mad.

Grey: What exactly happened?

Chilli: My class came back from a assembly and she told us not to run, but everyone did anyway so she started pushing people. (sits on the edge of the table) well she pushed me and I fell, then I punched her. We started a good brawl in the hall for about 5 minutes before Juno came running.

Dash and Grey both: (at the edge of their seats)

Grey: You won of course?

Chilli: (looks at them with a disappointed face) Nah Callie threw the last punch, and knocked me out, but she got sent home for 6 days.

Dash: (stares at Chilli with wide eyes) Wow you didn't win, that's a big surprise.

Grey: Why didn't the school call?

Chilli: (smiles wickedly) I gave them fake numbers.

Dash and Grey both: (high fives Chilli) Nice!

Dash: You do plan to tell Alza right?, I mean, she is gonna find out when you don't go to school.

Chilli: (looks away from Dash and sighs) I know but she over reacts plus she really did try hard to get me back in school. I don't want to disappoint her. (gets up and walks to the sink) I mess up a lot don't I?

Grey: (walks over to Chilli and places hand on her back) Not nearly as much as us.

Chilli: (weakly smiles at dash) That's for sure.

(Oggy enters the room)

Oggy: Welp Rin is back to sleep. Is Alza up yet?

Chilli: (looks up at Oggy) Nope still out.

Oggy: Wow it's not like her to sleep in like this.

(the doorbell rings making them all jump)

Oggy: Wonder who that is (walks over to the door and looks through the peephole, suddenly he gasps) Its Alice.

Dash: (groans) ugh your girlfriend?

Grey: That girl is a nightmare..honestly.

Oggy: (rolls his eyes and opens the door) Hi Alice

( a young girl enters the room, she is short pretty girl with long blonde hair, blue eyes and a round face)

Alice: (jumps on Oggy and hugs him, making him lose his balance) Oggy woggy!

Dash and Grey: (both snicker)

Oggy: (regains his balance) W-what are you doing here?

Alice: (looks at Oggy Brightly) Well I realized we haven't been spending enough time together so I came by. Is that a problem Oggy woggy?

Dash: (laughs silently, Grey quickly joins him)

Oggy: (shoots Dash and Grey a nasty look, then returns to Alice) Of course not, but why 9:00 in the morning?

Alice: So I can spend even more time with you. (hugs Oggy Again)

Chilli: (stares in disgust)

Alice: (quickly turns to Dash and Grey, they immediately stop laughing) Hi Dash hi Grey.

Dash and Grey both: Hi!

Alice: You know, that's actually adorable when you guys do that, but not as cute as my Oggy. (turns to Oggy and kisses him on the cheek)

Dash: (gags)

Grey: (fake pukes)

Chilli: (looks at Oggy and Alice, says sarcastically) If this get any sweeter my teeth will rot. (rolls eyes)

Oggy: Do you want to go outside?

Alice: Why?

Oggy: (lies) It's a little stuffy in here.

Alice: Alright.

Oggy and Alice both: (both walk to the door)

Dash and Grey both: (says in a high pitched mocking voice) Hurry back Doggy woggy! (both start laughing)

Oggy: Shut up! (slams the door shut)

(Oggy and Alice exit)

Chilli: I really hate that girl, honestly what does he see in her? all I see is a stuck up pepy bitch. (looks at Grey and Dash, who are now staring wide eyed at her)

Grey: Someone sounds jealous.

Chilli: (scoffs) Me jealous of her, please what's there to be jealous over.

Dash: Oggy. (makes kissy faces at Chilli)

Chilli: (angrily turns to Dash) ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT I LIKE OGGY (breaths heavily) BECAUSE YOU'RE DEAD WRONG!

Dash: (looks at Grey and winks) Oh Chilli Chilli Chilli, it's easy to tell you do so there's no point in lying (playfully grins at Chilli)

Chilli: (growls and grits teeth) you two are childish

Grey: (pretends to cry tears of joy) T-thank you that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

Dash: (joins Grey and fakes cries as well) Your so sweet Chilli.

Chilli: (growls very loudly) Ugh. (storms off down the hall)

(Chilli exits)

Dash and Grey both: (both start laughing)

Dash: Think we made her mad?

Grey: Nah she'll get over it.

(Alza enters the room)

Alza: (looks thirdly at Dash and Grey) Where's Oggy he wasn't in his room?

Dash: (points to the front door)

Alza: (walks slowly to the front door and looks through the peephole) Why is Alice here?

Grey: Apparently she wants to spend more time with Oggy.

Alza: Hmmm? (suddenly turns from the door to Grey) What was with all the yelling earlier?

Dash: (says cheerfully) Oh well chilli got expelled from school, and Oggy went off on her. (eyes widen, realizing what he had done)

Grey: (looks at Dash) Nice going dummy.

Alza: (face turns bright red with anger and turns to Dash) she what?

Grey: She- (is interrupted by Alza)

Alza- CHILLI ANN AGOT GET YOUR TAIL IN HERE NOW!

(Chilli enters the room)

Chilli: (says weakly) Yes.

Dash and Grey both: (begins to back out of the room)

Alza: HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET EXPELLED FROM SCHOOL DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS TO GET YOU BACK IN?!

Chilli: (looks at Dash and Grey then back at Alza) Look don’t yell at me, that Callie girl was asking for it. Stop acting like you're my mother.

Alza: (Stares at Chilli with pure anger in her eyes) I’m the leader I’m suppose to act like your mother at times.

Chilli: (looks down at the floor) I'm sorry okay, you can get back in right?

Alza: (annoyed) No Chilli I can’t, I’m not able to fix this mistake this time.

(room grows quiet)

(Oggy enters the room)

Oggy: Welp Alice and I are going to the mall today so I’m going to need that wing concealer today. ( notices the staring faces) You told her didn't you?

Chilli: (slowly nodds)

Scene 1 Ends


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



Random avatar

Points: 44
Reviews: 1

Donate
Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:27 pm
DarkCompash wrote a review...



Hello MrsXcreepypasta



The story was a riot had a few laughs here and there, but i can't really understand much of whats going on it could just be me. I think it went a little to fast for me to actually grasp what was happening. There was some errors and spelling mistakes, but we all make them perhaps proof reading your scrip next time. Another thing I don't like the way you ended it you could have made it a little better then again its just me. Other than that I enjoyed this story and can't wait to see what you do with.

keep writing
~ DarkCompash




User avatar
1085 Reviews


Points: 90000
Reviews: 1085

Donate
Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:16 pm
Mea wrote a review...



Hey there! I'm here to knock this out of the Green Room for you.

So, I definitely think it's cool that this is a script - I don't see many of those on here and it's always nice to see something new. It also seems like your characters are pretty well thought out and have their backgrounds sketched out well.

However, there are several basic things that could be improved.

1. The character bios at the top of the page are unnecessary and are probably what has contributed to the work not getting many reviews. While the bios are important to have for anyone who is actually going to perform the play/make the movie, the audience should not need to have that information - it should be revealed in the story.

2. For most of the script, I had a bit of a hard time taking the characters seriously. You kind of jumped straight into drama, and since I hadn't had time to grow to care for the characters or get an idea of their personality, I had a hard time caring about their problems. Also, everything felt really melodramatic. Because they were constantly either sarcastic or sappy, it just felt unrealistic and over-the-top. (The all caps didn't help either.)

In general, I'd recommend reading more scripts. That will help you get a feel for character dialogue and stage directions and be able to present your characters in more realistic way. I also have a feeling portions of the script are not formatted correctly. I don't know the correct formatting for the script, but reading scripts will help you figure that out.

Anyway, I hope this was helpful. Good luck and keep writing!




User avatar
298 Reviews


Points: 15144
Reviews: 298

Donate
Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:06 pm
View Likes
HolographicLadybug wrote a review...



Greetings! Holographic Ladybug here to review your awesome script! :D

This was so freakishly AWESSSSSOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have loved this more than I have ever loved any script before! Seriously, this is the best! Your characters are so unique, well thought out, and display their personalities with flair. They are so wonderful and creative! :)
The story itself is amazing! It feels like you're setting this up for something bigger and more spectacular! You really NEEED to write more! This is so fantastic!
I could never put into words how awesome this is! I'm just so HAPPY to see a script so awesome and creative on YWS! I really wish I could say more, but that would be impossible because I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW AWESOME THIS IS with words! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D XD

Stay awsomer than ever! XD
~A super excited Holographic Ladybug :D :D :D






thank you very much I have posted a edited version in short stories :) I am so happy you like it




On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus