Frozen Fan-Fiction

by Messenger

A/N: The original story which this fan-fiction is based on, is owned by Disney. The two songs I have were both written by Disney, and I do not own them. I slightly modified one of them, but the basis for it was still originated with Disney. I came up with the plot twists, but all originality to this setting and characters are created by Disney.

Anna slipped through the tall doors into the darkened hallway, pulling her black mourning cloak tightly around her figure. The tall oaken doors clanged shut, making Anna jump. She shivered from the cold and the traumatic events of the past days. A servant walked by, covering one of the windows with a dark cloth. She smiled sadly at Anna.

“I’m sorry about your parents Your Highness, they were noble people.”

Anna nodded in a daze, slowly walking past her. She wiped a tear before it had a chance to cascade down her cheeks, and looked longingly at the pictures of the walls. There was one of Joan, the brave fighter who had rallied a nation and been burnt at the stake for her beliefs. Then there was the tall grandfather clock at the end of the hall, tick-tocking in rhythm as it had since Anna could remember.

It held many memories. She envisioned back to when she was a small child, lying on the ground, feet up in the air, swinging her legs back and forth to the clock’s noise. Or running on the green couch beside the clock whenever her parents weren’t around. She choked back a tear at the thought of her parents, but still couldn’t resist the smile that made its way to her face at the thought of bouncing on the comfy pillows.

She left the hall through a side door. The next hall was narrower, lined with a long rug with a flower design of red and green. At the end of this hallway was a wide picture. Two servants were about to pull a white cloth over the portrait, but Anna mustered some courage and said quietly, “Wait.”

The servants turned and bowed, stepping to the sides to let Anna gaze upon the painting. It was a picture of her parent’s. Her father was on the left side, a good head taller than her mother, both wearing golden crowns and dressed in beautiful rich colors of purple, gold, and white. Her father’s eyes were big, and caring, her mother’s vivid and exciting.

Anna pointed at the portrait and she stepped back, and the servants pulled the white cloth over it. She didn’t try to stop the tears as she turned and fled. Her heart broke at the sight of her parent’s now gone forever, lost at sea. As the tears splashed on the expensive rugs and carpets throughout the castle where she went, an increased aching grew.

She didn’t know where to run. She had no real friends here at the castle. The servants had always been kind but distant, and she hadn’t spent much time outside in the rest of Arendale. She used to run to Elsa whenever things went bad. She entered the hall and stopped, glancing up the winding stairs.

“Elsa, what did I ever do?” Her voice was pleading, sad and weary. “Why did you turn your back to me?”

She looked back towards the main door. She could leave, go out in the snow and mourn by herself. And yet, she didn’t feel that it was right. Elsa was alone as well, shut in her room for so long that Anna couldn’t understand how she could do it.

With a quick stride, Anna skipped up the steps. She tried to act as cheerful as she could when she approached Elsa’s door, but failed miserably. She barely restrained the tears. The attempt to sound brave came out as a pitiful sigh of anguish. She took a deep breath and spoke quietly.

“Elsa? Please, I know you’re in there.

People are asking where you’ve been

They say to have courage,

And I’m trying to,

I’m right out here for you.

Please let me in.”

She heard nothing and slid leaned against the door, not letting the grief overwhelm her. She dropped to a sitting pose, using the door as a headrest. With a heavy sigh she continued, trying to keep the hope that Elsa may come out. It had been like this for ten years. She often wondered why she even tried anymore. But she had to. She needed to.

“We only have each other now.

It’s just you and me.

What are we going to do?”

She smiled weakly.

“Do you wanna build a snowman?”

She stopped, unable to go on. Her breathing was heavy, her heart heavier. She cried internally. Elsa, please, I need you!

She sat there for hours, not knowing what to do. Eventually a few tears leaked out, and then a cascade. She let them come. Then the tears stopped. She was too exhausted to do anything. To move, even, would be a battle. She at last stood, anger burning towards Elsa. Didn’t she realize what she was doing? Anna once again tugged her cloak tightly and pushed herself up and began to leave the hall.

Then she heard a click. She stopped, wiping her tear-stained face, and turned. Had that been a door latch turning? She heard nothing for a moment and began to leave, realizing it had been nothing.

Elsa clutched the cold handle, consuming it in ice, just like she had the rest of her room. It was covered in ice and ice spikes, sticking out jaggedly in all directions. She listened as Anna stopped walking. She gripped the handle tighter, trying to will herself to move. Anna needed her. Or did she need Anna? She had always had to stay away from her though. Elsa knew she was a dangerous person. Just looking around her room it was obvious.

She sighed sadly. It wouldn’t be right, it wouldn’t be safe. Elsa’s heart was cold with fear and hate. She hated herself. Why did she have to be like this? Why did Anna have to be so rambunctious as a child, and cause the accident? Then Elsa realized that it was ultimately her parents fault.They had made her conceal her powers. Fear was her enemy. And it had won the battle. She released the handle. She wouldn’t risk hurting Anna again. She was too dear.

Elsa stepped back, pulling on her cyan gloves, wiping a wisp of blonde hair from her eyes. She choked back what she thought was a tear. Her body wracked and shook, but nothing happened. No tears, no yelling. The room just became colder and snowier.

Why was I born like this? If I had been born just like Anna, this wouldn’t have happened. Elsa shut her eyes, trying to focus on something else. But her whole body was so cold. She heard Anna begin to walk away, her shoes thumping softly on the rug.

Elsa ran to the door. Don’t leave! Please! I want to help but I can’t. I just . . . Elsa trailed off. Why couldn’t Anna understand? But she couldn’t help it; her memory had been erased of the ice-blasting accident. Elsa slid down the door. The war raged inside. I love you Anna, and I want to help. I just can’t. I’m too different. But I love you! She had always known this, and yet ignored it for the past ten years, focused more on trying to tame the monster inside her. It felt good to think of Anna, her big grin, her loud voice.

Elsa’s eyes popped open as she felt something wet splash on her hand. She glanced down and saw a second tear drop. She couldn’t stop the sob of relief that came from deep within her soul. Her mind was racing. It’s melting? It’s attached to my emotions? She felt something she hadn’t in years. She felt happier, and free.

Her room began to warm up, the walls melting, the snow dissipating. She pulled herself up, looking around, mouth wide. She felt her heart stir, and she began to smile, slowly at first. This was what it was like to be free. To not hold anger or resentment. To live with how you were made. She couldn’t help the small laugh that escaped her lips.

Anna was walking down the hall when she heard what sounded like a laugh. She looked up, confused, and spun back towards Elsa’s door. As she drew nearer she heard another laugh. She was confused. Did Elsa really hate her? Was that why she had been shut out all these years? And this was the cruelest thing Elsa had ever done, so much so that it deserved a laugh?

Anna stood in the hall, listening for another laugh. It happened again, and this time it sounded like a light-hearted laugh, a giggle almost. A memory stirred in her mind. A night long ago. She and Elsa were running down the stairs, Elsa trying to shush her, but Anna laughing and giggling in excitement.They had rushed out of the castle and begun to make a snowman. Elsa called him Olaf. “He likes warm hugs!” Anna remembered her saying.

Then she remembered slipping on a patch of ice, hitting her head, and waking up in an unfamiliar room. And from there on Elsa had shut her out.

Elsa giggled, a broad smile sweeping over her face, lightness filling her soul. She watched in awe as the room thawed out. It had never thawed out so fully before. There had always been snow on the ceiling, or ice covering the windowsill. But it was all melting. She realized that as she thought more of Anna, the fun times they had had, the friend that Anna always was, and how much she loved her sister, how much she had missed their forbidden excursions to make snowmen, the more the room melted.

With a surge of energy she had never felt before, she burst out into song, the relief washing over like a tsunami.

“Let it go, let it go!

Don’t hold it in any more!

Let it, let it go!

Just smile and open the door!

I don’t have to fear my powers.

Accept them wholly, an-”

“Elsa?”

Elsa spun, hearing the voice come from outside her door. She smiled as she recognized the voice. It sounded tired and confused, and yet hopeful. She dashed for the door and flung it open.

Anna wasn’t expecting the door to fly open. But it did, and there stood Elsa, dressed in light blue dress, her hair in a bun, smiling widely.

“Elsa?” she said, bewildered at the suddenness of the door opening after all these years.

Elsa giggled and stood still for a few seconds, just looking Anna over. And then she reached forward, Anna grabbed her hands, her heart beating furiously. And they embraced. Together, in a sisterly hug, they stood, sobbing tears of joy. Anna had finally won back the friend she had lost without ever knowing why, and Elsa finally opening her heart, embracing who she was, and regaining the sister she had shut out for so long, because of a fear she determined she would no longer have.

After a long time they released each other. Anna saw in a sparkle in Elsa’s eyes. Anna felt her heart lifting. Yes she was still grieved by her parent’s deaths, but she could do so with a friend, someone who could comfort, and be comforted when the longest of nights came.

They stood in silence somewhat awkwardly, and then Elsa winked.

“Do you wanna build a snowman?”

Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:21 pm
Spotswood wrote a review...

Eh, well, yeah, umm, uh huh. Okay, I do not know what to say. I want to say that fan fictions do this movie absolutely no justice at all and that fan fictions often do anything no justice at all, but, well, umm, that would be...mean.

I love this movie with a burning passion (probably than any nine-year old girl). I have an Elsa poster in my room. I listen to Let it Go twice before bed. I have an Olaf T-shirt. I am obsessed unhealthily with this movie, but it is justified. I have a deeper sentimental story as to why.

I completely love your burning passion, but I feel that this could have been better...much better...MUCH better. The story concept was amusing, even somewhat, erm, touching, but could it not be done with non-Frozen characters? Two sisters bonding over something of the same sort? The final line could have remained the same, which would be a nice, clear reference...but still. It's not a bad story. It is cute, to say the least, but still. I don't know really what to think. I can't really say anything more.

I'd suggest writing stories inspired by this wonderful film in the future. I have plans on doing that, but I do not want to make them fanfictions, so to speak. In my fantasy universe, I have a snow queen minor character, based of of Anderson's, and I named her Elsa, but she is my own character. I have clear references to the film, but it is not a fanfiction. Create your own world, is what I suggest! Do the same thing! That would be wonderful if you could do that while staying original. That is my key suggestion.

Unfortunately, this is not what happens in the aftermath of the movie. This is what actually happened. Ahem.

Frozen 2:

Elsa's cousin, an outspoken political idealist and the leader of the newly reorganized Arandelle military, is openly speaking out against Elsa. He rallies a group of revolutionaries and the city becomes divided, and is on the verge of civil war.

The captain of Elsa's guard, the "Knight-Captain," who is secretly her lover, rallies people behind her, as well as his buddy, the newly knighted Sir Kristoff, and together they try to defend the queen from the revolutionaries.

Elsa's cousin and his right hand, a colonel, are secretly being backed by an evil Sith Lord (Disney owns Star Wars now...deal with it), Darth Nihilus, who supplies them additional troops. Finally, they launch a Coup D'etat and Arandelle is plunged into chaos and near anarchy.

Elsa does not need protection in the end, and she is able to defend her people herself, teaching a lesson to kids that they can be independent and do stuff themselves.

Keep writing ;)

Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:45 pm
PassionateReader wrote a review...

Ki! You wrote on Frozen?!?! My reaction was just like Pheobe's. Like, what?? Yes I am totally obsessed with frozen and I have no idea how I just now read this. I saw Frozen the day after it came out and before it got big. So I have a right to my obsession lol... Omw your short story thing is amazing!!! It totally ruins the rest of the movie and Anna wouldn't have met Kristoff and Sven. But it makes that part of the movie so much nicer for people like me who cried their eyes out at that part. Yes. I did do that.

I don't really like the way you ended it. It seemed pretty abrupt. But meh, it's prolly just me.

This review is prolly not helpful in the least bit and won't get me many points but still... Idk. I'm still surprised you would write something so accurate and of Frozen of all movies!! Yes I started to read that forum debate thing about Frozen and decided not to get involved. I get pretty passionate when it come to defending Frozen. XD

wickedlygoodwriter wrote a review...

Hello! Very good job! Really like how you choose to end it. You really captured that sisterly relationship you get in the movie. I love that you showed elsas caring selfless side that we don't really see all the time. You really captured the characters well which isn't something I see in a lot of fanfics. I'm a huge fan of frozen so I'm very picky with fanfics, but this one passed with flying colors. You did a really good job, can't wait to see more!

Awriter says...

I like it, Frozen is a really good movie but I do appreciate you letting Elsa open the door for Anna

Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:53 am
MysteryMe wrote a review...

This is great, Messenger! Nice job, and a really touching conclusion. It's funny... I've actually written a frozen fanfic, too! I mean, mine's not on this website (it has a lot of chapters, so I only posted in on the fanfiction site and didn't want to bother with it here) but this reminded me a lot of it. Great minds think alike, I guess ;)

I think you did an awesome job keeping both Anna and Elsa in character from the movie, as well as adding your own small additions to their personalities for some greater depths. I loved this fic of yours through and through, from the sadness to the cuteness, and I think the last line really tied it all together. Your descriptions were also great, btw. The only thing I noticed was that you had a few grammatical errors here and there, but they were few and far between, so I don't think you should worry yourself too much with them.

Anyway, keep writing!!! This is really great!

Unique wrote a review...

I really love how you concluded the story. The part where you are explaining the portrait though, could use some work. It's not like it has bad description or anything, but it's just that It didn't show any of her feelings. Did she cry when she looked at it, did the picture bring back anymore memories. Did it make her happy being able to look at the for the last time, or sad? I think this is a very important part that is missing, because she is just crying going up the stairs, but actually looking at her dead parents portrait, she had no feelings at all. Anyways, I really love the rest of the descriptions and how you put the songs in! Great job!

Messenger says...

i shall hop on those ideas! I agree with you 100%

Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:09 am
IrumZahra says...

I am a Frozen fan, and i must say, this was something fun to read <3

Messenger says...

glad you liked it!

Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:00 am
Iggy wrote a review...

I was called, so here I is.

Okay. So I adore that you took the story and created your own thing with it! I expected this to stick to the film, with Elsa becoming queen, losing control of her powers, etc. etc. Everything happens as planned. I assumed you'd fill in the blanks, put your own twist to this particular scene and show us what the sisters were thinking at this time.

While I did enjoy it, my inner fangirl has a few complaints...

1. I'm not liking how Elsa learned how to control her powers. It was love that helped her gain control of it in the film. I loved that concept and agree that that's logical and would be how anyone gains control of their power, is through love, both for themselves and for their loved ones. I also think that she gained control of her powers by growing confident in herself and seeing herself as not a monster but someone with a unique ability.

When you said that the teardrop led her to believe that she was, in a way, thawing, I was confused. She let that tear go out of grief, not love. Call me a diehard but I don't like that she learns how to control her powers out of grief. It works for other movies, like X-Men, but not for this.

Perhaps you meant her control came from her love for her parents, not her grief? Because that is rad and I dig it. Make it clearer in your story, then!

2. I don't like that Anna's memories of Elsa's powers came back. In the novel, the troll removed the evidence of magic. So Anna would remember Olaf, just as a memory of Elsa and herself playing in the snow that fell from the sky.

I don't like that her memories came back because it's supposed to be impossible. They were erased. I think it'd be better if she discovered Elsa's powers on her own once more, instead of somehow magically remembering them. It's up to you, but I like that best.

3. I love that Elsa and Anna hugged and reconnected. Love it. But don't you think there would be some hesitation? After all, Elsa just about killed Anna the first time her powers lost control. I think the same would apply here.

One thing I didn't like about the film was that Elsa miraculously had control of her powers. Just BOOM. Just like that. It doesn't happen that way. I mean, sure, she's able to recede the strength and gain the upper-hand, but she's still inexperienced as to controlling them when she's mad or sad or scared or stressed or etc.

What I'm saying is that I think a little bit of hesitation would've been best. After all, she did scream at her own parents to not come near her because she doesn't want to hurt them. And seeing as how she never hurt them but she did hurt Anna, I think a little self-consciousness and nervousness would be in play. Or, at the very least, putting the gloves back on.

Beside that, I found this to be a really good fanfic! You were great with balancing the point of views of both the girls and showing us their inner thoughts. You wrote this with lots of references to the movie and made it seem so realistic, like it could've happened had Disney decided to roll with this. The emotion and depth the girls showed was both deep and fangirling (yes, that is a word) to read, as I always wondered what their thoughts were.

Overall, I found this to be a very good and well-written work. I enjoyed it! Thank you for sharing.

~Iggy

Messenger says...

Thank you Iggy. I agree with everything you said. I guess i need to make some things clearer. I thought I wrote the memories in a way that showed that Anna didn't remember the power. I did say she remembered going OUTSIDE (not the ballroom) and slipping ON ICE (not getting hit in the head) Maybe I need to make it clearer?
I think you make a great point about the hesitation and I'll be thoughtfully considering how much of that I'll add in, but I will definitely put some of it in there. It DOES add realisticness.
The part about her crying was that for the first time in forever (lol xDDD) she finally realized how much she missed Anna, and that she really cared for her, and that is why she holed up in her room. So when she finally decided that her danger was worth the risk of comforting Anna, the room melted. Needs more clarity maybe?

Thank you for the thoughtful and helpful review Iggs!! Mucho appreciation.

~Messenger

Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:58 am
Pinkiegirl13 wrote a review...

Hi, messenger. This is pinkie here for a special review. Well, it is not actually special because people does this all the time. Well, let's get start with the review.

Well, I hadn't seen "Frozen" or the characters. However, my friends said it was good. So I will see it when it is on redbox.

I love this story. It is very interesting to read. You had this fanficition a great story for people who are fans of Frozen. I enjoyed the characters. I know I don't know the characters, but they looked interesting. I didn't see any grammar errors on here, which it is good thing. I enjoyed it very much. I hope to read more from you.

Love,

Your reviewer, Pinkie.

Messenger says...

thanks pinkie!!

Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:57 am
Willard says...

fanfiction.com Here ya go

Messenger says...

hahaha. What did you think?

Willard says...

I liked it

Messenger says...

Good!

Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:31 am
KnightTeen wrote a review...

Oh dear.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

We are obsessed, aren't we, my dear Sorcerer?

I have one of these waiting somewhere in the wings....
And I don't know if it will ever come out.

But you did!

Good for you!

...and white.Her father’s eyes were big...

Uh-oh.

I don't need to tell you what to do here.

She had no real friends here at the castle. The servants had always been kind but distant, and she hadn’t spent much time outside the castle.

The use of the words, 'the castle,' twice so close together is just a tad awkward, in my opinion at least. Friend, I suggest you find an alternative for the last one.

“Elsa? Please, I know you’re in there.

People are asking where you’ve been

They say to have courage,

And I’m trying to,

I’m right out here for you.

Please let me in.”

Since this is actually a direct quote from the movie, I think that you should do two things. Number one; acknowledge that this part of the work does not belong to you, but to Disney (i.e: Disclaimer; I do not own this, yada, yada, yada.) Make sure you mention who does.
And number two; stick it in italics or something.

She heard nothing and slid leaned against the door, not letting the grief overwhelm her.

This sentence is a little confusing, since in the movie it appears that she is letting the grief overwhelm her at this moment.
Even if none of us knew that scene, saying that she slid down the wall gives the impression that the grief did overwhelm her, because by saying this you are giving the implication that her emotions are overwhelming her so much that her legs can't hold her up anymore.

Just my opinion.

I seriously loved this.

Because you wrote it, and also because it didn't really happen.

If it had, we wouldn't have the movie that we all know and love.

But seriously, this is brilliant. It was happy, sad, kind of humorous in some small areas.

The ending, though unrealistic (BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED!), was amazing.

Welcome to fanfiction, my friend.

Love,
Your Witch.

Messenger says...

Hee hee hee, hi Witchy witch.

That one awkward sentence was because of word war. I had a perfect way to say it, and then my brain went "qwfgretgrhn" and I still can't remember what it was supposed to be :P

Glad you liked it! Do you like Frozen?

~Messenger

KnightTeen says...

I don't like it, I love it!

Messenger says...

you really do? *Sobs* Another one lost.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:19 am
Cheetah wrote a review...

Hey Messenger, Cheetah here to review your piece.

Wow. This is so true on so many levels. You completely changed my look on Frozen, how if Elsa had just loved Anna right then and there nothing else would have happened. (Of course she wouldn't have met Kristoff. Or Sven. Or those wolves that chased them. Oh well, you can't have everything.)

Review!

Nitpicks

Not really any spelling or grammar nitpicks besides the line 'Don’t hold it in any more!' in which case I would change 'any more' into 'anymore'.
I noticed that some of the lines from the movie are slightly different, especially when Elsa is singing at the end but that's fine because this is a different story.

“I’m sorry about your parents Your Highness, they were noble folks.”

I don't know, 'folks' seems weird in this context. It makes it seem like her parents were less than royalty. Perhaps change it to something more formal?
but still couldn’t resist the smile that made its way to her face at the thought of bouncing on the comfy pillows.

I found it slightly unnatural that she would smile, even if she was thinking of a happy memory. I mean, her parents just died and her sister has been shutting her out for years.

What I liked

The emotions are mostly spot on! Especially towards the end with Elsa. I loved how you showed us in detail exactly how she was feeling and what she was going through to protect Anna. I also like how she laughs at the end because she finally knows what it's like to be free. And of course, I love the ending. Who wouldn't? ;)

Overall you have a very good idea here and you made it work. You shed light on the relationship between Anna and Elsa that I haven't seen before. Well done!

Good job and keep writing!

Messenger says...

Thank you cheetah! I will hop on those nitpicks. I was unsure of the smile part, but you know how light and funny Anna is in the movie . . . I don't know.

Glad you like the twists and all that stuff! I have had it in my mind for a few weeks and just put it into effect!

~Messenger

Cheetah says...

You're welcome! I get what you mean by Anna's lightness and by all means if that's what you feel she would do, keep it in.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:14 am
PeanutPhoebe wrote a review...

First of all, WHAAAAAATTTTT???????? YOU WROTE A FROZEN FANFIC??? YOU?? Ok, I'm done now. Big surprise though. So, I'll get right into my review now. This is such a cool idea! That would have ruined the entire story though. :) I love how you kept a lot to the original story in the beginning, but added a few actions and a lot of feelings and thoughts. But then, putting what Elsa must have felt in was amazing. It really helps you realize how hard that must have been. And the spin-off of Let It Go? That was awesome! I practically sang it as I read it. It even fit the beat! I noticed one grammar error I think, where you left out the article "a", but I can't remember where it was... It was awesome. The End. Not complaints. You should do another one! LOL, JK! I doubt you would.

Messenger says...

haha yeah, I thought people would be surprised. ;) Yes, doing Elsa's side was fun :) Yes, I did try to stay close to the Let It Go beat. Apparently it worked.

~Messenger

Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:59 am
WillowPaw1 wrote a review...

Hi there! So interesting. I loved Frozen. :)

I found two little spacing errors that are quick fixes.

gold, and white.Her father’s eyes were

Space before "her".

was ultimately her parents fault .They

Delete the space before the period. Also, parents needs an apostrophe because it shows possession.

Okay! There was one part I got a little confused at. Isn't this the scene at the beginning, where Anna was trying to get Elsa to talk to her but she stayed in her room an all that jazz? Because if it is, in your little blurbs thing you said "This is how I think Frozen should have ended " when it's not really the end? I don't know, I just anticipated for it to be a change to the end, end of the movie.

Besides that, I thought it was great. The imagery was awesome and I could totally relate to the movie- all the actions were the same (except for the changed part, of course). Like, when they slumped down.
One addition, though, doesn't Anna say "Okay, bye..." In the sing-song sad voice? Or maybe that's when they were younger or something.

Other than those two little things, I thought it was great, and I could really relate it to the movie's actions as well. :)

Hope this helps!

~WillowPaw1~

Messenger says...

thanks for the nitpicks.

Okay! There was one part I got a little confused at. Isn't this the scene at the beginning, where Anna was trying to get Elsa to talk to her but she stayed in her room an all that jazz? Because if it is, in your little blurbs thing you said "This is how I think Frozen should have ended " when it's not really the end? I don't know, I just anticipated for it to be a change to the end, end of the movie. Well I think it would, because she wouldn't freeze the whole world most likely. She would have learned to control her powers and she and Anna would get along more.

One addition, though, doesn't Anna say "Okay, bye..." In the sing-song sad voice? when she is a little kid she says that. I looked at the script to make sure. Or maybe that's when they were younger or something.

Glad you liked it. Thanks for the like!

WillowPaw1 says...

Okay! Thanks for clearing it up! :)

XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory