Vulnerable

by MasterGrieves

Exposing myself to a large extent
Baring all emotion and feeling to you
Never used to think I was into romance
That all changed when I met you

When I am ever with you
I am at my most
Vulnerable
When I'm with you
I am at my most
Vulnerable
Vulnerable

I'm vulnerable but I don't really mind
Means I'm baring all feeling to you
Feeling to you

When I am ever with you
I am at my most
Vulnerable
I am at my most
Vulnerable
Vulnerable
Vulnerable
Vulnerable

Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:56 am
Renard wrote a review...

Again, I should have already reviewed this work.

'Exposing myself to a large extent
Baring all emotion and feeling to you
Never used to think I was into romance
That all changed when I met you'

I'm glad that you feel you can express this. And always be comfortable with me, cos baby I love you. < 3

'When I am ever with you
I am at my most
Vulnerable
When I'm with you
I am at my most
Vulnerable
Vulnerable'

You might be vulnerable, but I want you to know I will protect you and look after you, cos baby I love you. < 3

'I'm vulnerable but I don't really mind
Means I'm baring all feeling to you
Feeling to you'

I know dem feels. :)

'When I am ever with you
I am at my most
Vulnerable
I am at my most
Vulnerable
Vulnerable
Vulnerable
Vulnerable'

Because I am vulnerable with you too. But baby, I love you. < 3

Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:07 pm
harshita3chaarag wrote a review...

Hey There.
To start off, I think you've done a really good job. It flows really well. And the emotion comes out clearly. And also you've done a wonderful job of expressing what it's like to be in love. You can't live happily with the person, but when you are with the, it is a very scary experience.

The only thing I felt which could be improved (and this is my personal opinion, so you can totally ignore and not feel guilty at all, seriously..), is that it could have been longer. I feel that adding another stanza could have helped you expressing it slightly better. But like I said, this is a personal opinion. I myself rarely take it into account....

Reminded me of a line I heard in some movie: Love is like a circus. If it's a really good one, It's amazing and scary, all at the same time.

If you get the time, you may want to stop for a moment and read one of my poems, it's called 'I Wanted'

Anyways, Amazingly written. Well done!

Harshita :)

Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:04 pm
hollyhuez says...

Herro ^-^

I have to be honest with you, I'm not all for romantic songs and things like that, but this really caught my attention. This is very creative and so detailed. You have so much figurative language, and strong words.

You've done an outstanding job with this song, though.

-hollyhuez

Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:59 pm
ConverseFireGirl wrote a review...

Hey, I think that this is amazing!
When I was reading it I thought it was really good, and flowed just the way it should. Great work.
I also loved the wording you'd used. It had meaning behind it and I quite liked how you repeated words and lines which added a really nice effect! :D
I can't wait to read more of your works, you have a very nice touch to your writing! :D
-CFG
(Oh, and have a good Christmas! :D )

Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:44 pm
maroonamorous wrote a review...

Hey!!

So, this is a song, that too a very beautiful one. It's simple and straight throughout with sweet message that you are in love. And I think keeping the words sober and not very fancy is indeed a brilliant job because then you create something that probably many would enjoy, like I did.

Only one thing, I reckon it's supposed to be 'feelings' and not 'feeling', I don't know if I sound correct but it only suits upon being sang into tune.

Anyways, I guess that's a very negligible thing.

So mate, a very good job!! I am glad I got to read some very lovely lyrics there. #Impressive

^_^ MarS

Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:32 pm
harshita3chaarag wrote a review...

Hey There.

Anyways, Amazingly written. Well done!

Harshita :)

Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:18 pm
Cirute wrote a review...

Hi, ajt, I guess I'm gonna review this!
The lyrics are VERY creative, and though I'm not one for romance poems, I found this quite enjoyable. The word use makes the poem even better, along with giving it good flow. I'm no poet or songwriter, but I defiantly know a good one when I see it, and this has to be one of the best ones I've read in a long time! The tone of the piece is also quite nice, being that it gives a raw, emotional feeling.
(Sorry, I don't know how to properly quote, I hope this comes out alright.)
"I'm vulnerable but I don't really mind
Means I'm baring all feeling to you
Feeling to you"
This is a really powerful passage, and it was probably my favorite part of the piece. I have read some of your previous works and I have to say, you have talent man! This certainly does not disappoint.
Really, there is nothing I can criticize with this. Bear in mind that I'm not a poet, but from my point of view, as the common reader, I found nothing wrong with this. You did an outstanding job!
~Cirute

Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle