E - Everyone Language

Beyond the limits of inspiration

by MaiSelim

• Many people search for inspiration, but do they even know what is it? It’s uncertain. May be it's the rhythm of your beating heart or the freshness of your alive soul. I personally don't know what is it? Because I am not of a paramount importance: I am unsettled vague spirit: not a preacher nor that sagacious man. Why! Can’t I be a luminous star, a renowned writer, a sophisticated inventor, I am non-of those I fail to reveal who am I? 
  • Thus I have been looking for that inspiration everyone is talking about. I need that saving revelation out of the mystery no the misery inside my eclipsed heart. I just wonder that melody of being awake when I fall really hard. Maybe the problem is that we always highly evaluate people around us and underestimate our capabilities and feel the empty spaces inside, felling them with nonsense and tragedy. we go looking for a motivation but instead we keep playing these videos and reading these articles of the preeminent people who have achieved the dreams that we desperately relinquished to accomplish them just to get inspired; however, it devastates us more from the inside of the rib cage shaking the life all around.
  • Therefore we adopt the feeling of being failures and fall in an ambiguous tribulation. May be you need the time to listen to your thoughts with no one around to censure you or view you a sneer. Here you stand by yourself reveal the obscurity that surrounds your heart. 
  • Do you have to walk in that hasty track heedlessly for the rest of your life! No don't. Never listen to those mystified persons who give no help but pull your spirit crudely down. Just release your soul to the sunshine feel the deep rushing ocean friskily hugging the shore and watch its passionate darkened blue wave marching on with its crest dancing and holding its core. Condone the past with all its tragedy and happiness you will never be able to deface all your agonies nor retain your delightful moments. Live the moment and let anything passes by you. Never mind your failure as nothing lasts forever; the change must come sooner or later. 
  • I think the inspiration we have been looking for is nowhere far it's too close that couldn't be distinguished. It's not about motivation, stimulation or frustration; it is all about you. Believe me you are that flying injured bird that with its confidence has succeeded to be alive after a long journey in a demolishing war. Yes! You are that shining star you gaze at every night before you fall asleep. You are everything you dream to be, just conquer the faith in your soul. You are the reflection of your thoughts: you are the inspiration you have been wishing for.

Written by:

Mai Selim.

aulyasela3597 wrote a review...

Thank you for writing this piece and sharing it to the world :)

Inspiration can come from many sources, indeed. It all depends on the source, to determine just how powerful it'll be. For me, inspiration comes from people. People around me, people I idolize, people I look up to, people from who I want to embrace some qualities.

Arnold Schwarzenegger inspires me to always believe in myself, visualize my goal, and work for it, always ignoring the naysayers.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson inspires me to always work hard. From a guy who had 7$ to his name at the age of 24, to the man he is today, he accomplished everything through hard, hard, work. Sure, we may go through a bad phase, when the entire world seems to push against us. What matters is digging deep, and pushing the world back. For this, you need to be motivated. People who have done this already, following their words of wisdom, gives me the strength I need.

A person I know, battling cancer, wears a smile on his face, a smile that I don't see in many ''normal'' people. Always serves as a reminder that every single moment you're alive, is precious. Live it to your fullest.

There are countless number of people, who have been there before you, and have endured, persevered, and found success. Finding strength in their failures, and embracing their attitude towards life, is what forms a huge chunk of my inspiration and motivation.

Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:40 am
kay0rys28 wrote a review...

Hi Mai Selim!

Firstly, I have to say that you are one of the best writers I have ever come across. You are such an inspirational person!
"It's not about motivation, stimulation or frustration; it is all about you. Believe me you are that flying injured bird that with its confidence has succeeded to be alive after a long journey in a demolishing war." That's my favourite!
I was kinda left in awe, after reading that line. I love every single line!
[I am really not going focus on the literal side because your masterpiece is just so amazing. ]

That's all from me.....
and thanks for the inspiration :)
Good luck for your future works....

Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:28 am
JoeDeF wrote a review...

As my beloved actor, Shia LaBeouf, would say.
-
"Do it, just do it. Don't let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday you said tomorrow, s just do it!. Make your dreams come true. Just do it. Some people dream of success while you're gonna wake up and work hard at it. Nothing is impossible. You should get to the point where anyone else should quit, and you're not gonna stop there, no! What are you waiting for? Do it! Just do it! Yes you can. Just do it! If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up."

Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:54 pm
Love says...

Daww, this is sweet ^_^

MaiSelim says...

Thankyou your the one with the sweet taste :)

Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:59 pm
erilea says...

I think that you should separate it into paragraphs so that when people look at it, they won't feel overwhelmed by the amount of words in one block. But otherwise, it looks great! Good job!

-Artemis28

You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah