Try To Be A Connector

by Magnifera

. There are two types of people: one who is like oxygen , they react with every element they find and one is like gold , they don’t react at all.

People who are like oxygen are connecters and people who are like Gold are isolators. Connectors connect with people, they are more extroverted. They tend to share their feelings , thoughts and joys with people. Connectors would reach out to people without any fear for help. A real connector will try to join groups, will try to make groups, will make people smile. You know there is a fact that you only need to connect with 6 people in the world to meet your idol or people you want to meet , 6 right people in this world. Isn't it great? Try to connect with yourself, with your dreams, with your heart, with your loved ones .

Isolators are really like gold , they have great talent , their hidden talent which they don’t themselves don’t know. They never let themselves explore their boundaries. They tend to isolate themselves for some or other reason . But why isolate yourself ? some might need help from others connectors so that they can connect with themselves , with the world. You know what Isolation is good for but only for 20 - 30 minutes a day and that too in the morning ,so that you can make peace with your mind. The 20 minutes of isolation everyday connects with yourself . That's how they work together!

Its not easy for isolators to be good connectors but I have some points for you guys ( I hope they help you)

• You should greet people with full enthusiasm , greet them with a bright face and say “Hi” to show them that you are happy to see them
  • Look at your expression. You should not greet people with your sad or lazy face.
  • If you get into an argument , and if you are at the wrong place then accept it and move on. Believe nothing good is gonna happen with you if you keep dwelling into the problem .
  • Try to surround yourself with right , wise and good people.
  • Maintain trust . trust is something which is most important in any relationship.
  • Give a smile. Give a smile to a lonely person. Give a smile to your parents, give a smile to people you love. Give a smile to a stranger walking on the street.
  • Try to be a good listener. When you will listen to the person . they will think that you truly care about them . you should add your own points too.

Try to appreciate them . we usually don’t appreciate people for their hard work . if your friend had made a drawing rather than criticizing it try to appreciate it and then you can add your points. At the end , I would advise you that you have already spent so much of your time in Isolation .Then why are you still in your egg shell? If you need help , seek help. Seeking help is not bad at all. Try to be a connector. Lets connect every person of this world with a thread of peace, love and harmony .

Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:06 am

Interesting article. I think some people are more isolators than connectors based on their personality and temper, or maybe because of things that might have happened in their past. People might withdraw when confronted with a traumatic event or they might be raised in a certain way that discourages them to make connections.

I like your analogy of extroverts being like oxygen and introverts like gold. "There are two types of people: one who is like oxygen, they react with every element they find and one is like gold, they don’t react at all".

I completely forgot gold is an isolator. It's a smart analogy. And while I think isolators might need help from connectors to reach out, like you said, I also think they have merit in reaching out, for wanting to socialize more, to get out of their self-inflicted bubble of fright or mistrust, and make friends.

I like how you talked about isolators and connectors working together. Personally, I would choose more time for isolation, but that's just me wanting more time to listen to music unbothered.

"You know what Isolation is good for but only for 20 - 30 minutes a day and that too in the morning, so that you can make peace with your mind. The 20 minutes of isolation every day connects with yourself. That's how they work together!"

While I agree with the rules, "You should greet people with full enthusiasm, greet them with a bright face and say “Hi” to show them that you are happy to see them
Look at your expression. You should not greet people with your sad or lazy face.
If you get into an argument, and if you are at the wrong place then accept it and move on. Believe nothing good is gonna happen with you if you keep dwelling into the problem.
Try to surround yourself with right , wise and good people.
Maintain trust . trust is something which is most important in any relationship.
Give a smile. Give a smile to a lonely person. Give a smile to your parents, give a smile to people you love. Give a smile to a stranger walking on the street.
Try to be a good listener. When you will listen to the person . they will think that you truly care about them . you should add your own points too", sometimes these tactics don't work completely because we could be in a very bad mood ourselves, based on losing a loved one or failing an exam, and then it is understandable if we don't act nice or involved.

Trust is important as you said, it is also easy to lose and hard to regain, so we should be careful who we put our trust in, but at the same time we should not become lonely or scared of the possibility to trust other people. I think there should be a balance.

Anyway, I think your article is well-written, clever, informative, and there is good advice in it, well done.

Magnifera says...

thanks :-)

Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:05 am
Pink is the new black wrote a review...

Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:02 am
ForeverYoung299 wrote a review...

Hey! Here for a review! First of all, there were many minute mistakes. I am rewriting it.

There are two types of people: one who is like oxygen, they react with every element they find and one is like gold, they don’t react at all.

People who are like oxygen are connecters and people who are like Gold are isolators. Connectors connect with people, they are more extroverted. They tend to share their feelings, thoughts, and joys with people. Connectors would reach out to people without any fear of help. A real connector will try to join groups, will try to make groups, will make people smile. You know there is a fact that you only need to connect with 6 people in the world to meet your idol or people you want to meet, 6 right people in this world. Isn't it great? Try to connect with yourself, with your dreams, with your heart, with your loved ones.

Isolators are like gold, they have great talent, their hidden talent which they don’t themselves don’t know. They never let themselves explore their boundaries. They tend to isolate themselves for some or other reason. But why isolate yourself? some might need help from others connectors so that they can connect with themselves, with the world. You know what Isolation is good for but only for 20 - 30 minutes a day and that too in the morning, so that you can make peace with your mind. The 20 minutes of isolation every day connects with yourself. That's how they work together!

It's not easy for isolators to be good connectors but I have some points for you guys ( I hope they help you)

You should greet people with full enthusiasm, greet them with a bright face and say “Hi” to show them that you are happy to see them
If you get into an argument, and if you are at the wrong place then accept it and move on. Believe nothing good is gonna happen to you if you keep dwelling into the problem.
Try to surround yourself with the right, wise and good people.
Maintain trust. Trust is something which is most important in any relationship.
Try to be a good listener. When you will listen to the person. They will think that you truly care about them. You should add your own points too.
Try to appreciate them. We usually don’t appreciate people for their hard work. If your friend had made a drawing rather than criticizing it try to appreciate it and then you can add your points. In the end, I would advise you that you have already spent so much of your time in Isolation. Then why are you still in your eggshell? If you need help, seek help. Seeking help is not bad at all. Try to be a connector. Let's connect every person in this world with a thread of peace, love, and harmony.

This was the general re-writing. Here is a suggestion:
Try to connect with yourself, with your dreams, with your heart, with your loved ones .

Here, the word 'with' is repeated a bit too often. If it's intentional, it's okay but if it's not, consider removing the redundant 'with's.

I like the idea of your article. The beginning was the greatest, I guess of all your article which makes the reader to read more of it. The comparison was great. You say introverts to connect with more ppl and become extroverts. I liked how you provided some tips and ideas for ppl to interact with one another.
Overall, it was a great one. Keep it up!
~Forever

Er... I just realized that I forgot to put the bullets. Just put them in their place. Sorry for that...

Magnifera says...

thanks-:)

All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner