Unlucky 13 - Chapter 5

by Lib

I had settled into the room that me and Izzy were sharing. She wanted me by her side at all times. Ave and Tim were in their own rooms. Grams was in one of the guest rooms. Yes, one of the guest rooms. They have three. They all have their own bathrooms. And they were all on the second floor including the parents’ bedroom. And the rest of the bedrooms including a huge storage room and extra living room was on the third floor.

Then there was the formal living room, dining room, family room, bathroom, humongous kitchen including a little dining area, which was all on the first floor. Then there was the basement. It was huge. I don’t count it as a floor. The basement is just a basement.

In the basement, there was a room for ping pong. Another room was set up as a cinema type of area with ten recliners. Then another room was the Virtual Reality room. Search it up if you don’t know what it is. It’s. So. Cool! In the ping pong room, there was this storage room with extra clothes, mattresses, toothbrush, chairs, everything basically!

I had also given Tim and Izzy their gifts. Izzy almost died of a heart attack when she saw it. Tim said thanks and left.

“Earth to Julia!” Izzy giggled, waving her hands in front of my face. I smiled at her; I guess I had escaped to Thoughtland.

“You two were supposed to be in bed a while ago.” Aunt Martha scowled playfully when she peeked into the room.

Izzy rolled her eyes, “Yeah, yeah.” she yawned then lay down on her bed. Soon after Aunt Martha had left, she had quickly fallen asleep. And so did I. This had been quite the day.

I had a weird dream that night. I was running. I was in a grassy field. I continued running. Then, I tripped. I then saw a necklace. It was similar to the one Grams saw me wearing. When I got up, I picked up the necklace and there was sinkhole nearby. I walked over to it and there were screams coming from down there. People were screaming for help.

When I woke up the next morning, I groaned as I got up from the carpeted floor. What was I doing? I heard someone giggle. I looked around and saw Izzy prancing around.

“What was that all about?” I asked, stretching.

“What d’ya mean?” she laughed as she saw the state of me. Rolling my eyes, I went to the bathroom to go and freshen up.

My hair was all gelled up to look like a mohawk. There was lipstick smeared all over my face. And lastly, there was red marker on my nose. I guessed it was so that I’d look like a clown. I screamed and raced out the bathroom and tackled Izzy to the ground. We laughed and played as I grabbed a hold of a permanent marker and scribbled WEIRDO on her neck.

Once we were done with our mini fight, I freshened up, this time for real. I had put on a black spaghetti strap shirt and to cover up my arms, I put on one of my favorite blue cardigans with white roses on it. I put on black jeans under that. I combed my hair so it wouldn’t look similar to a nest.

Then, I went down the steps to go to the dining room. Almost everyone was gathered around the table, except for Izzy and Uncle Simon. Izzy was still up changing, and Uncle Sim was at work. He was going to come home at five.

“Morning everyone!” I grinned and sat down on one of the beautiful wooden chairs. Everyone else chorused their good mornings and went back to their phones. Tim was reading, though.

“What would you like to have, Jules?” I heard Aunt Martha ask me. I looked at her. I liked her outfit today. It was a cute shirt that said “Moms Are Cool!”. All the O’s were shaped as hearts. And she had gray sweatpants on.

Breaking free from Thoughtland, I said: “Egg and toast is fine.” I looked back at my phone and went through Instagram. Then I paused. I felt as if I was going to cry. But I was acting like a baby! They could be friends with whoever, right?

To calm my nerves, I counted from twenty all the way to zero. It didn’t help much. I needed to talk to someone. Now.

I got off the chair, “Excuse me…” I said and left. I could see Grams’ eyes going through my head. She was wondering what had happened, and I know it. I burst into Izzy’s room and heard someone following me. Izzy was still in there, braiding her long brown hair. Tears spilled from my eyes. When Izzy saw me, she jumped up from the seat and ushered me onto the bed, making me sit down comfortably.

I looked up at her with teary eyes and saw Ave behind her.

“What happened?” he asked. I shook my head. I’ll tell them later.

“It’s okay… Whatever it is, you can fight through it.” Izzy soothed me. She could at the perfect age whenever she needed to. If you want an elderly person to comfort you, she’ll be there. If you want a baby to amuse you, she’ll also be there. And if you wanted a prankster like I had this morning, she’ll be there too.

She ordered Ave to go get me water. He did and after a couple of minutes, I had calmed down. Izzy had told the others that I wasn’t feeling well and so Grams gave her my breakfast and Izzy had brought it upstairs for me.

Izzy and Ave sat down beside me. Ave on my left and Izzy on my right. “So, what happened?” he asked. I gulped.

“I have friends at school and one specific enemy.” I started. They nodded in understanding. “I was scrolling through Insta today and…” I choked up. Izzy rubbed my back. I stared at the floor. “I saw Maryam and Ella, my friends, with Maddie, my enemy.” A tear escaped. “There were at the amusement park that me and the girls had been saving up for. We have fifty dollars so far. They said that even if they had a chance, they would never go to the park without me. Even if the president invited them.” Another tear. “And they let me down. It hurt.” I sighed. It felt good to let it all out. “And it was obvious they were having the time of their life. Without me.” Another tear.

“You won’t let them get in the way of your joy, will you?” Ave whispered. I shook my head and looked at him and saw a smile creep up. Izzy suddenly got up. “Let’s go to the park!”

A little while later, I had changed into gray tights and a baby pink sweatshirt and a tee-shirt under, just in case. I pulled on a gray hat and skipped down the hall. I hopped down the stairs and met with everyone at the front. Tim still wasn’t here.

We all had small talk and my mood was light now. A few seconds later, Tim arrived with the car keys. He tossed them to Aunt Martha, “You can drive.” he said.

I hid a smile when I saw that he was wearing the hat that I had given him. He definitely likes it.

We all piled into the minivan and drove off towards the park. I frowned when I saw a little bird bump into a tree as we were whizzing by.

It was cool in the car, so I kept my sweatshirt on.

We were all singing along to When Doves Cry. Me and Grams had never heard of it before, but the others admitted that it was great. Beside me, Izzy suddenly groaned. I nudged her in the ribs. Revenge because off what she did when I woke up.

“School starts on Monday!” she said.

Ave sighed, “Yeah.”

“Aren’t you two excited?” Aunt Martha asked.

Izzy and Ave looked at her, shocked, “No!” They both exclaimed. I laughed.

“Back in our old days, everyone was always excited for school.” Grams explained, looking at the four of us from the rearview mirror.

“Your school starts late.” I told them.

Izzy looked at me, “When does yours start?”

“It already started.” I said sheepishly.

Ave looked at the two of us – we were at the back seats, Tim and Ave were in the middle seats. “So we dragged you out of school!” he said, looking away.

“Detective much?” I said, sarcasm filling my voice. I chuckled and nodded at him. Everyone laughed but Grams.

She looked at us from the rearview mirror again, and our eyes locked. “Julia…” she said in a warning tone.

“Sorry…” I said to her and Ave. Ave chuckled and waved his hand at me saying, it’s fine.

“We’re here!” Tim and Aunt Martha said together. Why in the world is Tim excited about going to the park? He’s eighteen, for goodness’s sake.

The six of us got out of the car and went our separate ways. Ave and Tim found their friends there so they abandoned us girls and ran off. That makes sense. Tim knew his friends were going to be there! Grams said that she and Aunt Martha were going to sit on one of the benches. I nodded.

"We're going to take a walk in the woods." Izzy said and dragged me off. She looked at the soccer field and saw people playing. “Hey, wanna go play soccer?” she asked.

I looked at the players and shrugged, “I don’t really play soccer…” I said then stopped because I was being dragged into the soccer field by Izzy.

“Izzy!” I shrieked. Somehow this ten year old child was stronger than me.

In less than twenty minutes, I was playing soccer like a pro. These kids are so talented! And they teach soccer very well too. So that’s a plus. But the minus is that they forced me to play. But it’s fun. What can I do about that? Nothing. Oh well.

A little while later, we all dropped to the ground. Except for one person – Izzy.

“I’m so tired…” A boy named Merlin groaned.

“What do you mean guys?” Izzy exclaimed, “We were having so much fun and all of you just flop onto the ground!” she jumped around and stopped to playfully glare at the rest of us players.

“I’m going home.” The girl with the blueish-silverish hair said and got up. A few other kids got up and left too.

“Let’s go to the woods.” Izzy said. More like ordered.

I groaned, “How are you still not tired?” I yelled.

"We're not running. We're spying!" she said, superhero-like. She went deep into the woods till I thought we would get lost. Soon, Izzy weaved through some crazy looking trees and finally, we ended up right behind Aunt Martha and Grams – who were sitting on a bench. I frowned but didn’t let Izzy see me as I didn’t want to spoil her day further. I already cried in front of her that morning.

"...She also had the necklace in the plane." Grams was saying. My blood went cold. I reached up for my necklace – more like Grams' necklace. It was still there. I sighed quietly.

"But didn't you save it for her after she got married?" Aunt Martha said. Married? I'm not getting married!

"Yes, but I guess she found it." Grams shook her head.

Aunt Martha sighed, "Will you tell her more about it soon?" What did she mean? Was there a story behind this necklace? I knew that Grams had it hidden under her bed and I took it. I knew she never liked it when I took her stuff. I never knew it was special to her.

But it couldn't be special to her. She didn't even tell me to give it back. She just closed her eyes and left it alone. I can't take this any longer. I need to know the facts. I could feel the stress coming towards me. If I can dodge it and get Grams to tell me more about the necklace, maybe I could – Izzy suddenly got up and scared the two women. I hid deeper under the bench, scooching myself way under. I slid out from the side and ran off into the woods to think over what had just happened. I spotted a big rock and went over to sit on that.

“Hey Jungle Girl.” someone said. The voice was very different. And it sounded mean. But kind of sarcastic, I guess.

I looked behind me, “Who are you?” I asked.

“Who do you think?” he said.

“Um…” Black eyes and black hair. Those are the only things that seemed familiar.

He stepped aside and behind him, I saw Ave grinning at me. “Julia, this is Carter Hill, my best bud. Carter, this is Julia Portman, my cousin.” Ave introduced us.

Carter Hill? How come that name sounded so familiar?

Carter took off his green hat and bowed, “Nice to meet you, Julia!” he said. I smiled.

“He’s the class clown.” Ave whispered to me.

“I can tell,” I whispered back. Then I continued, louder. “Nice to meet you too.” I said and looked at Ave, “How’d you find me? We’re so deep in the woods.”

“Tim said that you ran that way and he told me to go see what had happened. He didn’t want to seem much of a softie, but oh well. You seem sad. What happened?”

He narrowed his eyes, “Is it those girls?” he questioned. I shook my head and so his mood changed from angry to cheery.

“You know I’m still here, right?” Carter said, “And I have no clue what you are talking about.”

I looked at him and totally forgot he was even there, “No, I thought an evil witch had captured you and taken you off to a scary castle that needed a joker.” I rolled my eyes and we all laughed.

I took out my phone and noticed that I had fourteen text messages and a couple of notifications from Instagram.

“We should go now. Grams and Mum wanted to meet us at the car at two o`clock,” Ave said suddenly, “It’s two oh five.” he said, looking at his watch.

“Let’s go then. Wanna come over tomorrow?” Carter asked Ave.

Ave just shook his head, “Maybe after school starts. My cuz is here for a reason!”

Carter and I looked at him questioningly, “Vacation?” I asked. Ave shook his head.

“To spend time with her good ol’ cousin!” he exclaimed.

I knew what he meant, but I decided to tease him a bit. I stared at him, “You mean Tim.” I said flatly, doing my best to be as sarcastic as possible. And… It failed. He shook his head again.

“Me!” he grinned at us and ran off to the park where Grams, Aunt Martha, Tim and Izzy were waiting for us. He’s such a kid at times. But only when he’s in a good mood.

crazybanana505 wrote a review...

Hello I really loved this chapter I cant believe her friends had gone to the amusement park without her and they went with her enemy Maddie like what type of friends do that. Maybe you could add a little bit more description about the cousins and aunt Martha so we know what could be bad for them like their allergies. Also the necklace what if its the key to destroy the moon or mars or if its a bomb that destroys all of earth. I cant wait to read the next chapter of this book what will happen next will Julia get super sane ninja powers and find out what the necklace was for or from.

Lib says...

Horisun wrote a review...

Okay, I think this is one of your best chapters in this series so far! All the drama! XD
I only saw the occasional grammar mistake, and other than that, there is just one little tiny detail that'd I'd like to point out. So let's get on with it!
Firstly, at the very beginning, right before Ave, you forgot a space. Also, later on, closer to the end, in the line, "He we laughed" you need to either cut out the He or we.
Also, in the very last line, "But only when he's in a good mood." This line feels like your clarifying the first line, "He's such a kid at times." And you really don't need to. It feels incredibly pointless.
Other than all that, this chapter was really good! I wonder why her friends betrayed her like that... Better read the next chapter now! :D
Keep on writing, and have a wonderful day or night!

Lib says...

Thanks for the review! Also, drama is here, you say? Pfft... Read on, girl! But I see you've already done that. My notifs are fulllll. Asdfghjkl.

Horisun says...

Lol.

Lib says...

;)

LadyBug wrote a review...

WESH! Ok, so I'm hyped on cake so let's go, I'll just point out when I see things. This is actually pretty smooth. LETZ GO

Izzy rolled her eyes, “Yeah, yeah.” She yawned then lay down on her bed. Soon after Aunt Martha had left, she had quickly fallen asleep. And so did I. This had been a very long day

and instead of then works better. Also, it disrupts the flow and makes it feel choppy.
Carter took off his green hat and bowed, “Nice to meet you, Julia!” He said. I smiled.

Carter took off his green hat and bowed, “Nice to meet you, Julia!” He said as I smiled.

The latter sounds better, don't you think?

“You know I’m still here, right?” Carter said.

"You do know I'm still here, right." Carter said.
That sounds better and maybe be more detailed on his expression and tone of voice. it can work wonders.

Overall: Not much to point out <3 love it and I'm on to the next part.
-JaDe

Lib says...

Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:08 pm

BACK FOR REVIEWING EDITS :D

I don't think I mentioned this before, but this:

Then another room was the Visual Reality room. Search it up if you don’t know what it is. It’s. So. Cool!

This is gold. I actually went and googled it when she told me to. This was awesome. XD

I also love the Thoughtland thing that she drops once in a while. Such a cool touch of character here.

I don't know if this is new, the counting from twenty thing, but I love this. She knows how to try and handle her own anxiety. And as someone who has to do this regularly, I was able to latch on to this feeling IMMEDIATELY.

“It’s okay… Whatever it is, you can fight through it.” Izzy soothed me. She could at the perfect age whenever she needed to. If you want an elderly person to comfort you, she’ll be there. If you want a baby to amuse you, she’ll also be there. And if you wanted a prankster like I head in the morning, she’ll be there too.

AWESOME. I love this. In fact, this makes Izzy sound like an INCREDIBLY intelligent person. She has a very high emotional intelligence, being in-tune with the feelings of those around her. She's incredibly sensitive and knows how to use that. This really adds dimension to Izzy's character, and I hope she gets plenty of opportunity to let that shine later.

“There were at the amusement park that me and the girls had been saving up for. We have fifty dollars so far.

I didn't mention this before, but it would be some cool foreshadowing if the girls mentioned the amusement park savings earlier on at school or in a FaceTime or something. Like just a hint to the reader that the girls are so close, they were planning a trip to the park.

Bahahahaha, I love that Julia now recognizes this. It makes her sound wiser beyond her years, though. Still, WHAT IS TIM UP TO. Is he doing bad things ?? What are eighteen-year-olds doing at the park--OH. Oh, I know. They're playing Pokemon GO. :D

A little while later, we all dropped to the ground. Except for one person.

“What do you mean guys?” Izzy exclaimed, “We were having so much fun and all of you just flop onto the ground!” She jumped around and stopped to playfully glare at the rest of us players.

LOL IZZY I SWEAR. XD

I LOVE this addition of the soccer game. It fits RIGHT in, it feels so natural, it handles the progression of time so the new 2:00 curfew worked perfectly as well. It's excellent. I love it, it's fun, shows me some Izzy craziness. Everyone has a dash of goofy to them, and it's just so much fun!

Lib says...

Thanks so much for the review! :)

Lib says...

Also, thanks for pointing out the VR thing. It's supposed to be Virtual not Visual, lol.

JabberHut says...

So I'm not gonna lie, my brain read it as Virtual. SO THAT WAS UNINTENDED.

But you're welcome! XD

Lib says...

Lol

EternalRain wrote a review...

Heya Liberty! Let’s get right to it.

I love how much we got in this chapter! Izzy is total sweetheart and devil at the same time lol. I’m excited to see more of her and how her personality rounds out - she seems really supportive but also fun/a bit daring. Drawing on cousins face and then spying??? wooo. Ave is really nice, though, and we’ll have to see about Carter. I think a little reminder about their ages would help. I vaguely remember them being younger than her but maybe if you could find a way to sneak it in that would be great. ;)

Ave looked at the two of us – we were at the back seats, Tim and Ave were in the middle seats. “So we dragged you out of school!” He said. He looked away.

“Detective much?” I nodded.

Grams looked at us from the rearview mirror again, and our eyes locked. “Julia…” She said in a warning tone.

Bit confused about this... was the warning tone because of Julia’s “detective much?” comment. First time reading through I didn’t think it to be all that bad, but maybe a little description about Julia saying it in a harsh tone (or, “I tried to swallow down my annoyance but it crept through into my words” <— something like that?).

“To spend time with her good ol’ cousin!” He exclaimed.

I stared at him, “You mean Tim.” I said flatly. He shook his head again.

“Me!” He grinned at us and ran off to the park where Grams, Aunt Martha and Izzy were waiting for us. He’s such a kid.

This quite confused me—is this the real reason they’re there or is he just being goofy? I also couldn’t really tell if Julia’s “You mean tim” comment was genuine confusion or if she was being sarcastic lolol.

Okayyy so something is clearly going on! I like how we got a little bit of that eavesdropping scene, and I’m curious why she would need the necklace for her family! Maybe it has special powers? :0 Or maybe it’s just an important family heirloom?

Also, bruh, Maryam and Ella hanging out with Maddie. *facepalm* That’s so rude! I wonder how Julia’s trip away is going to hinder their relationship - or maybe Maddie is going to redeem herself and be a good person and they’ll all become friends???

One last thing about that section:

There were at the amusement park that me and the girls had been saving up for. We have fifty dollars so far. They said that even if they had a chance, they would never go to the park.

Why were they saving up if they didn’t want to go to the park? Maybe it’s supposed to say “they would never go to the park without me”.

Anyway, very intrigued on why Carter seems so familiar. I definitely want to know more about him and get to know his character a bit more - hopefully we’ll be seeing more of him!

Hope this helps, can’t wait for more :)

~ EternalRain

Lib says...

Thanks for the review! I really appreciate it. I've made the edits and I'll re-post it as soon as possible! :D

D'awww Izzy is adorable, but I'm still a little confused as to if she's shy or not. Like, these two haven't met before, right? Only via phone. And Julia isn't that much older than her. I don't know if Izzy would really be that attached to Julia, unless Julia and Izzy bonded between chapters here that we didn't see. But Izzy is 10 too, right? She seemed rather shy, so I don't know if she'd grow an attachment that quickly. I guess that just means I don't know her well enough then!

Holy crap. I won't remember half of this information, but clearly these people are LOADED.

LOL the basement is just a basement.

This house is humungous. Let alone a VR room, like seriously. That's not even common with rich people. (I don't think? I'm not rich so what do I know ??).

I feel like I just built a dream house using endless motherlode cheats in Sims.

How does one notice a hidden smile?! Also, I forget this kid's age and what gift he got. And wait, didn't Izzy get, like, a science kit or something? I don't know. I'll look it up later.

OMG ISABELLA IS A TROLL OMG GET AWAY FROM HER omg ;.; SHE'S NOT A PRINCESS. I REPEAT: NOT A PRINCESS. She seemed so adorable and innocent earlier. How did she turn into a terrifying prankster?! Wait, is Julia okay with this development? I want to say yes, but there is no indication that Julia found it funny.

Gosh, brushing out her hair after that must have been a nightmare.

Strange that it's so hot up north in Quebec. You'd think she'd find it beautiful! Maybe ten degrees warmer! Maybe Quebec is just getting a heat wave?

TIM HAS A BOOK. GOOD MAN!

Oof wait, why is she upset at instagram. Wait what? WHAT. Did she see something on Instagram? What triggered her depression?!

Oh. Oh, shoot, okay. I can see how that would trigger something. And not just ELLA but MARYAM TOO. omg. I totally didn't see this coming.

omg Avery is so nice what. my male cousins didn't care about me unless we played football or video games.

omg Izzy is adorable, patting her on the back. She's still ten, right?

"It’s okay… Whatever it is, you can fight through it.” <== WAIT SHE SPOKE WISE WORDS. Now she sounds eighteen omg.

"You won’t let them get in the way of your joy, will you?” <== These kids are wiser than my mother!?

OKAY. I have decided these kids are just ridiculously nicer than typical teenagers and I don't know if it's all for show or if they actually are nicer. It's so weird and freaky to me. I thought I was nice, but I was super shy until high school. When I was 18, I pretended to appreciate gifts that I didn't actually care about so that the gift-giver didn't feel bad. But that's how I was raised. These kids just sound like three precious angels?? How did these parents do it?! HOW ARE THYE NOT SPOILED BRATS wait hold on, Izzy is still a nightmare apparently, so there's that.

omg that poor bird xD

Beside me, Izzy suddenly groaned. I nudged her in the ribs. Revenge because she scared me.

Well, I think she pranked you, Julia, BUT YEAH. GET HER! TAKE HER DOWN!

I like that we're addressing the school starting thing!

Bahaha, the sarcasm. Totally worth Grams calling her out.

I'm still just utterly surprised Tim, being 18 years old, is so excited about going to a park. He seems just uncharacteristically nice for an 18-year-old. No attitude at all with the purest joy of a five-year-old. Would his friends not be online playing games? They were playing the previous day when Tim had guests coming over. I'd imagine Izzy would be the one shouting WE'RE HERE and Tim would be begrudgingly going because his mother said so.

Tim and Ave's friends were CONVENIENTLY THERE, I SEE. TYPICAL BOY FASHION.

I was so confused about Izzy deciding to go to the park to spy on her mother instead of cheering Julia up like the original intention. But I see it's to lead up to this eavesdropping scenario.

I wonder if maybe they could have been walking for a bit instead, like Izzy dragging her onto a playground for five-year-olds (she sounds like this spunky girl who I knew since she was nine, so I'm using that as a reference). Or maybe Izzy, who may have an interest in science, could be like CHECK OUT THESE...GROSS... CREATURES i don't know.

Maybe they end up playing kickball with the boys and other kids who happened to be at the park. Julia runs to get the ball that was kicked real far off (HOME RUUUUN!) and ends up overhearing this conversation.

Just some event that makes this feel more natural.

And surely, if Izzy knew that Julia was feeling down, she'd notice Julia freeze up again and inspect her necklace at the sound of talking. Or maybe Izzy has really bad ADHD and her attention span is not so great (though this doesn't show in the comforting scene earlier).

Oh, especially if Julia wants to leave the park already. Probably would help to pass the time so leaving also feels more natural a time progression.

But omg Julia's sass, calling him a jester being swept to some castle. <3

HEY. THERE'S SOME AVERY CHARACTER. <3 I would have loved to see this spunk earlier, especially during the introductions when they first arrived. That would have been perfect, to see his goofiness and talkativeness, his charisma and charm, as he talked with Grams and Julia. He might be the kind of kid that would talk to anyone who would listen, and Grams would absolutely be not only listening but also talking. That just seems like a great scene to introduce that kind of character.

He also seemed rather quick to just abandon Julia and his best friend after having followed Julia out of concern when no one in their family knows they're planning to leave yet. XD How does Julia have this much power over their schedule?!

AND. Carter is a little confusing still. I don't know if he was pretending to sound mean 'cause he apparently sounded mean earlier or if his voice just sounds like that and he's actually hilarious with this deadpan voice and expression, but he also smiled and bowed, so maybe he's the goofy one. But Avery was referred to as a kid, and he was being silly by running off the way he did. Maybe Avery was being the funny one, talking up his best friend with an ironic sentence -- basically that, despite calling him a class clown, his friend wasn't the class clown at all.

I wonder if we'll see Carter again! Sounds like we might if Julia recognized him a little. I guess it didn't hit her yet how she does. Did she used to live in Quebec? Or did they meet AT THE COMPETITION OMG THAT WOULD BE OMG

You're right. There was a LOT of development in this chapter, and I'm really excited to see things moving forward. I feel like we're moving pretty quickly, so it's all just a rush, but I'm excited to see how all these pieces will fall into place. Hearing about the necklace, the development with her FRIENDS OMG HER FRIENDS. Gosh, what a heartbreak. I wonder if there's a FaceTime conversation coming up!

Lib says...

XD You're review made me laugh the entire time! XD

I can see I have some fixing to do 'cause you're understanding hings that I didn't mean for you to understand. Oh well. Did you see Carter's last name? Does it somehow sound familiar? Just check it. ;) Or not. Or whatever you want to do, do it. Well anyways, thanks for the review! (:

JabberHut says...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGOMGOMG I KNOW WHO HILL IS

omggggggggggggggggggggggg what is going oooooooooooooon *PULLS HAIR*

Lib says...

*makes Jabber stop pulling their hair* Chill. You'll find out later.

You're so funny! XD

Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop