Home » Literary works » Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense

Fairy Diary | Day 7

by Liberty

I have a plan.

Where the heck is my greeting?

When the heck did you start saying 'heck'?

Since today. Why? You got a problem with that?

Nope, nope. Not at all. You're perfectly fine!

Anyways, where's my greeting?

You're acting as if a greeting is some sort of treat or something, and you always beg me for it, like a... a... something.

Mean-ie!

You're a meanie!

Shut up, just tell me the plan.

Okay, so... Lily said... She said...

What did she say?! You're gonna kill me with all this suspense!

A diary can be killed?

Do not get off topic! And, yes, a diary can be killed.

I should have killed you a long time ago!

What. Did. You. Say?

Nothing, nothing at all.

You do realize I can read the previous sentences you've written, right?

Sorry! Ugh, my ears are splitting!

What did I do?

You did nothing, it's Lily. She's crying.

Why is she crying? What happened? Is she okay? Did anyone do anything to her? When did she start? Where is she? Why is she crying?

You already asked that question, and why do YOU out of all fairies care? Or diaries, I mean.

I don't know. Why is she crying?

Because Emalia did something to her.

Go and give me to Lily! Right now! She needs her best friend by her side at all times. Tell her to talk to me, and that she can tell me anything, and that care for her even if she hates me.

Fine. I'll tell you the plan later.

~  ~  ~

Dear? Are you okay? What happened? Why are you crying?

Why do you care?

I'm really sorry, I care for my friend!

Totally. 

I do! I swear! I'm really sorry. I care for my best friend. I know you need me by your side, I know you well enough to know that, especially the way you're holding me. You're practically suffocating me. That means you missed me.

Oh, I'm sorry.

Ah, that feels better.

So, why did you want to talk to me?

What happened?

It was Emalia and Andrealama. 

Spill.

Me and Andrealama were taking turns on the swing at the academy. And in comes... Emalia. Remember I told you that I wasn't her friend anymore? And that fight in between us?

Yeah.

Well, she asked to be my friend again. 

Then why are you so upset?

That's not the reason I'm upset. It's because she told Andrealama all the bad and weird habits I have and she said the most embarrassing stuff about me. It was so humiliating. And, Emalia also told Andrealama that time when the coolest fairy in class read all my diary entries. That was the most humiliating thing that had ever happened to me.

Oh, that's why you don't bring me to school anymore.

Yeah, well, Andrealama got all grossed out and started talking to me like I was a nerdy loner and she was... Was... The queen bee? Anyways, I'm over it now... by telling you everything.

Aw, that's sweet.

What is? Andrealama acting like the queen bee or me being a nerdy loner?

None of the above, it's sweet because you said that you're over it now that you told me everything. That was very touching and nice.

Yeah. You're an awesome friend.

And you realize that now? I knew Andrealama wouldn't be a good friend at all, or ever! She's like one of those snobby people. Stuck-up Andri.

Yeah! But... 

What?

Now, I'm a loner.

You've got me!

Thanks. Ugh, Luke wants you back. But, remember, I owe you big time!

Okay, sweetie!

~  ~  ~

So, since Lily owes you BIG time, why don't you ask her?

If you had given me time, I would've asked.

Totally.

Now hand me back to her, right now.

I have to fly down the stairs. Again!

I said now!

~  ~  ~

Lily, dear...

I know what's coming.

Really?

Yeah.

So is it a yes or no?

Um, I say...

Hmm?

Mum's calling me, I have to do the dishes.

Please do it fast and tell me.

~  ~  ~

Way number one to kill a diary: To keep her in suspense until she dies.

Woah, that was dark! Especially from you, Diary! So... Did she give you an answer?

Can't you read?

I can, but I don't want to.

She didn't tell me yet. She said she had to clean the dishes.

Oh well, we'll talk about something else in the mean time.

What exactly are we going to talk about?

Your name. I am going to give you a name!

I already have one.

You do?

Yeah, of course. You wanna know the full name, including the middle name, or just the first name?

Full name, please.

Ashley Diary Cadence.

That's such a beautiful name! And your middle name! It suits you so well! Did you know that you were gonna to have fate of a diary or something?

No.

Oh. Well, Lily's back.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:14 am
Horisun wrote a review...

Yay! New Entry! I don't have much to say about it other than I hope that Andrelalma (Did I spell that right?) Plays some importance to the plot, and that Emilia is defiantly some evil spy for the humans, and are trying to humiliate Lilly, so she'd make up with the diary. (Or Ashley) So she'd help her turn back to a fairy, and get in trouble some how? But wait... Ashley... Andrelalala-something... Ashley... Ann-Llama... A A A! In the first diary entry, Lilly said that there was a family for each letter of the alphabet! Are Ashley and Anne-Llama RELATED!? Oh my gosh. Please make it so!

PLEASE post the next chapter soon!

Liberty says...

*wink* you'll see what happens next...

Hello, I am back with another review on your chapter on this lovely day.

Okay let's start.

I have to say I didn't expect the next chapter to go quit like this, but reading this aloud me to know more about Lily and Luke and now I've found out Diary's really name Ashley.

I will say I'm beginning to really like Ashley, she's kind of growing on my in a funny way. I find her personality really fun to read. You never know when she will blow up, or turn into a softy.
I'm still not sure what Lily's personality is yet, but I'm beginning to find out now that you put her back onto the story. There is a lot more I would like to day about Lily but I'll get to that in a sec.
Now Luke he really is a funny character. i really like him, and I hope nothing bad happens to him later. But again he really annoys me, he didn't say what the plan was! Now I'm going to have to wait until the next chapter to find out if Lily will do what they want her to do or if they will go along with Luke's plan which I don't even now yet.
Now back to Lily. After reading this chapter I can tell she has a lot of stuff she hides about herself at school and she doesn't tell anyone. And what happened between her and her friend. It's nice to see her and Ashley made up and now are friends.

I can see this chapter had a small part to play in the plot so I'm looking forward to to what will happen in the next chapter. Until then I hope you never stop writing and have a great day/night.

Your friend
FlamingPhoenix. :D

Liberty says...

Thank you very much! Your words really encourage me! :)

I'm glad. :D Good luck with the next chapter.

Liberty says...

Thanks.

Regret is the real-life version of our game telling us that our wisdom stat increased.
— Lumi