z

Young Writers Society



[DELETED]

by Lib


[DELETED]


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
11 Reviews


Points: 1110
Reviews: 11

Donate
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:48 pm
View Likes
authorvibezz wrote a review...



A really good piece! I am enjoying this a lot. I didn't have time to read the whole publishing but I have read the first bit. I am really impressed and this is improved already from some of your other works.

One of my suggestions would be to develop your language features a bit more! For example, "the questions spilled out of me, like puke". This is a great use of a simile but you could make it even better by using the same idea and editing it slightly. Instead you could have a metaphor such as, "The vomit left my mouth, spilling the questions out of my mind". Or you could change the simile a bit to make it a bit more interesting for the reader. "the questions spilled out of me like an uncontrollable sickness".

Overall, another great piece. I don't have many improvements for this one, great job! Hope this helps! :)




Lib says...


It helped a lot! Thanks!



User avatar
162 Reviews


Points: 1865
Reviews: 162

Donate
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:27 pm
View Likes
FireSpyGirl wrote a review...



Hello!
This is a really neat story! I am going to have to go back and read the first chapters. It is also really cute, in a way. :). You are writing this out really, really well. It has a good plot, good detail, and you balance wonderfully between enough information to keep the readers engaged and eager for more, but not so much that they get bored and leave. Looking forward to more, keep up the great work!




Lib says...


Aww, thanks so much, FireSpyGirl! You have no idea how much your wondorful words mean to me! *sheds a tear* (Am I being dramatic? XD Seriously though, your words go beyond the heavens)



FireSpyGirl says...


Awww. Thank you so much! Hey, I keep forgetting to tag you when I post something new. I posted a poem called Strong, if you are interested.



Lib says...


Oh, nice! I'll go look for it. :)




You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott