I.G.S : Cartel : chapter 1

by Leekeer, Angrynoodles

chapter 1 : Isabelle

As a mother and a son were talking, the boy questions his mother by saying.

" Who.. is my dad"

The mother shocked to hear the word "dad" angrily replies 

"Sam!, This is not a good time to ask such a question" 

Sam countered the reply with

" I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW MY FATHER.....ISABELLE!!!!! Why WONT YOU EVER TELL ME YOU ...YOU --BITCH!"

Isabelle blown out of her mind that Sam would say such a thing 

"Sam! Don't you dare speak to me like don't you ever SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!"

Sam, Furious with his mother ran upstairs.

A few hours passed where there was total silence in the house.

" Sam, Dinners ready get down here now!"

Sam, Sloshed his way out of there refusing to go down but he had to.

Isabelle, Staring at the window daydreaming about the times she used to have with Sam's Father then an awkward silence emerged.

The window broke, signalling the end of the silence.

The Bullets flinging across the dark hallway, into the room where Sam and Isabelle were eating.

Isabelle threw herself at the back entrance telling Sam to run east from this direction and giving instructions and a letter that he was suppose to get when he was 18 but now he is 14.

" Run, Sam RUN!"

Sam, refusing to leave his mother even after the differences that they had previously 

" No, Mom , Don't leave me!!!!!!!!!"

Isabelle left her son and made a break for the house.

" MOM NO!!!!!" Sam screaming.

Sam distraught that his mother had left him, ran as fast as he could.

Isabelle  who currently is in the house. Managed to duck away and create a diversion so her son could escape. She caught the eye of one man who was standing behind the railings, "Shes Getting Away!!" He Informed. Quickly one by one, the jarred men poured from all over the forest to convey on her position. Isabelle fearing for her life, Jumps onto a nearby landing and tries to run. 

-few minutes later- 

Isabelle was tired, as her shoe had a wide-inch hole in the back and  two laces going wild. The only thing she was managing to keep her moving was her son. Isabelle kept running until she felt the most immense pain at the left side of her back.  Isabelle hasn't ever felt  this much pain before even more than giving birth to Sam. Isabelle quickly turned her head to see blood pouring out, She felt faint at the sight of the blood and fell to her knees. The men quickly took action seeing the fall and emerged onto her position as fast as possible. It was a matter of time before they were there.

She could only think about  her  beloved son Sam.  

"I love you Sam" She thought to herself as tears were flooding out from her eyes.

She turned at the direction of Sam and a glimpse could be seen but Sam was long gone it was only in her reality. Her Battle for her son ended here, Only that the battle would be fought without her, Isabelle knew her time was over.

The leader had approached Isabelle and questioned her on the whereabouts of her son.

The leader has a wide scar running down from his eyes all the way to his chin, one eye gouged out and the other bleakly staring at Isabelle, wearing a leather jacket and blood stained boots.

" Lady we don't want to kill you all we want to know is where is that fine son of yours is and  we can be on our way"

Isabelle stayed silent.

The leader smirked.

" Shes keeping her mouth shut, well if you want be like that we are already tracking him only matter of time before we get him and huh... when we get him you can be  assured that you'll be seeing him sooner than you thought you would."

"Go to hell, Bastardos!" Isabelle screamed.

Isabelle then spat at the the leader.

The leader brings out a bright, white hanker-chief and wipes his face.

" Well Lady its your choice."  The leader laughs.

The leader signalized for the kill.

"Samm!!!!---"

The silence ended as a gunshot echoed in the distance....

Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:25 pm
felistia wrote a review...

Hi, Felistia here with a review for you on this wonderful day. :D

Okay so this chapter had multiple problems with it. The grammar and punctuation was terrible and the way you laid out the story could use quite a bit of work. Let's start with the grammar and punctuation.

Grammar and Punctuation

Okay so you had a lot of problems with spelling and missing comma, full stops, capitals and a few other things. So I'm just going to go through and fix it quickly.

As a mother and a son were talking, the boy questions his mother by saying, "Who.. is my dad?"

The mother, shocked to hear the word "dad", angrily replies, "Sam!, This is not a good time to ask such a question!"

Sam countered the reply with, "I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW MY FATHER.....ISABELLE!!!!! Why WONT YOU EVER TELL ME YOU ...YOU --BITCH!"

Isabelle was blown out of her mind that Sam would say such a thing, "Sam! Don't you dare speak to me like that! Don't you ever SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN. NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!"

Sam, furious with his mother, ran upstairs.

"Sam! Dinner's ready. Get down here now!"

Sam, sloshed his way out of there refusing to go down, but he had to.

Isabelle, staring at the window daydreaming about the times she used to have with Sam's Father. Then an awkward silence emerged.

The bullets flinging across the dark hallway into the room where Sam and Isabelle were eating.

Isabelle threw herself at the back entrance, telling Sam to run east from this direction and giving instructions and a letter that he was suppose to get when he was 18, but now he is 14.

"Run, Sam RUN!"

Sam, refusing to leave his mother even after the differences that they had previously, shouted, "No, Mom. Don't leave me!!!!!!!!!"

"MOM NO!!!!!" Sam screaming. Sam distraught that his mother had left him, ran as fast as he could.

Isabelle, who was currently in the house managed to duck away and create a diversion, so her son could escape. She caught the eye of one man who was standing behind the railings, "Shes Getting Away!!" he informed. Quickly, one by one, the jarred men poured from all over the forest to convey on her position. Isabelle, fearing for her life, jumped onto a nearby landing and tries to run.

-few minutes later-

Isabelle was tired as her shoe had a wide-inch hole in the back and two laces going wild. The only thing that managed to keep her moving was her son. Isabelle kept running until she felt the most immense pain at the left side of her back. Isabelle hadn't ever felt this much pain before, even more than giving birth to Sam. Isabelle quickly turned her head to see blood pouring out, She felt faint at the sight of the blood and fell to her knees. The men quickly took action seeing the fall and emerged onto her position as fast as possible. It was a matter of time before they were there.

She could only think about her beloved son Sam.

"I love you Sam," she thought to herself as tears were flooding out from her eyes.

She turned at the direction of Sam and a glimpse could be seen, but Sam was long gone. It was only in her reality. Her battle for her son ended here. Only that the battle would be fought without her, Isabelle knew her time was over.

The leader had approached Isabelle and questioned her on the whereabouts of her son. The leader has a wide scar running down from his eyes all the way to his chin, one eye gouged out and the other bleakly staring at Isabelle, wearing a leather jacket and blood stained boots.

"Lady, we don't want to kill you. All we want to know is where that fine son of yours is and we can be on our way"

Isabelle stayed silent.

The leader smirked.

"She's keeping her mouth shut, well if you want be like that we are already tracking him. It's only matter of time before we get him and huh... when we get him you can be assured that you'll be seeing him sooner than you thought you would."

"Go to hell, bastards!" Isabelle screamed. She then spat at the the leader.

The leader brought out a bright, white hanker-chief and wiped his face.

"Well Lady, it's your choice," the leader laughed. The leader signalized for the kill.

"Samm!!!!---"

Okay so I think I got most of it. You tend to switch tenses a lot here too. I'd go back and read over it to catch those mistakes too.

Overall thoughts

Chapter plot: Right so this has a lot of potential for a good story, but it needs proper execution. You need to build up the characters before introducing the main plot and you want to start the story at a proper place. Simply saying
is not a good way to start a story. Maybe start it with some scenery, then some description of the two characters and then their conversation. Don't forget thoughts as well. What is your main character thinking while she's talking to her son?

You also need to flesh it out a bit. A lot of you paragraphs are one liners and should have a lot more detail around them. Like here

Don't just say that hours passed. What was Sam's mother thinking. Did she have worries and if so what where they? What is she doing? Is she sitting on the couch, staring out the window or maybe cooking supper and crying over the stove? Things like this will build up a bit of character and make me care when something happens.

The next thing that you need to put in is description. What does the house look like. When Sam's mother runs, where does she run. Does she run through the forest with tree branches whipping at her face? Remember when describing to include the five senses sight, sound, smell, touch and taster. It will make the story more rich and enjoyable to read. :D

Overall this need a lot of work, but had potential. Never stop writing and I hope you have a great day\night. :D

Your friend, Felistia. :D

This review courtesy of Image

copgraveyard wrote a review...

ugh.

i didn't like this. it lacked actual juicy content to interest the readers. first of all, it is incredibly hard to read. there is lack of capitalization, more capitalization than need, missing commas, and correct formatting. no two characters can speak in the same paragraph, yet that is completely disregarded in the story by having multiple characters speak in the same paragraph. what the heck is kitter? the audience will have no idea of what's going on. to have a strong start to a book, make sure your audience actually knows what it's reading. it was v confusing.

thanks.

Leekeer says...

Read my other stories such as the battle for paris chapter 1 2 3 or the prologue i think you would like the immense progress ive made.

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy