z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

I will survive...

by Lazyboii


I will survive through the work of education and knowledge.

I will survive from all of the pain of economy and money.

I will survive through the pain and boredom of high school.

I will survive through this life of politics and hardship.

I will survive through the ignorance of the old generation and naivety of the new generation.

I will survive through this life of wanting and waiting.

I will survive through this hell we call earth and strive for a better future.

I will survive through this time and make a future for everyone to live in peacefully.

I will survive and try to make a world worthy for the next generation.

I will survive and do my best for myself and for the people around me.

I will survive and guide the next generation to the best possiblities.

And, I will survive and place my mark on this world.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
23 Reviews


Points: 270
Reviews: 23

Donate
Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:04 pm
littleauthor wrote a review...



Hey little author here,

Aww this is a really cute poem. When I started reading it the song "I will survive" was running though my head. I thought this poem was inspiring and it proves that you can live though anything if you really have the guts. This poem is really for people who want to do better, and they can only if they can live though it.

Keep writing 8)




User avatar
34 Reviews


Points: 525
Reviews: 34

Donate
Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:30 am
planve wrote a review...



LOL...wow, firstly, i've gotta say i liked it in a small smiley way. when i started, i was rather frowning but after i finished, i couldn't help but smile. It was strangely reminding me of a song...."i will survive". That song kept repeating itself in my mind after every line. Loved it.




User avatar
8 Reviews


Points: 1390
Reviews: 8

Donate
Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:18 pm
View Likes
Diana2357 says...



Good job, keep writing. Liked your style of repetition; kind of reminded me of the song "I will survive" .





Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier