z

Young Writers Society



Finding You, part 4

by Kelsi222


Hey everyone! If you are reading this I really apprecate it!! Please make some comments about it when your done!!!!

“You look amazing” he said smiling at her.

“Why does everyone keep saying that?” She questioned him.

He laughed, “Because it’s true,” he replied back. She gave him a weak smile.

There was a moment of silence before Maria spoke up. “Why did you do that to me? Was it all a lie? Was I something to satisfy you with until you got home? Was I nothing but something you could brag about to all your lonely married officers?” She looked up at his handsome face with tears forming in her eyes. He was still as amazingly hot as the last time she saw him.

“God no Maria, is that what you though? I did love you, I still love you!” Colby exclaimed. She stood up off the swing and walked in front of him. She began to cry again.

“Then why Colby, please just tell me why!” Colby stood up off the swing and pulled her into his strong arms. But she pulled away. “No Colby! Don’t do that to me! I want to know why! And if you are not going to tell me I am leaving!” She said still crying, but trying to stay strong. He said nothing. “It’s true, just liked I thought when I first saw you yesterday.”

“What is true?” He asked looking up at her said face.

“I was nothing but your stupid Canadian whore that you could run to and that you could brag about sleeping with when all of them slept alone.” She was crying harder, he could tell.

“No Maria, that isn’t true! Please wait!” Colby yelled.

“Why should I? You know what, I think this was a mistake, and I want to go okay?” She asked.

“Maria, you don’t have to ask me if you can leave. It’s okay.” Colby said. Maria nodded and walked back to the Molloy house hugging herself with her arms, tears pouring down her face. She looked back to see Colby standing their alone, also crying.

She arrived back at the house to only find Mr. Molloy and Max waiting for her.

“What happened honey?” Mr. Molloy asked her.

“I was nothing to him! Nothing but something he could sleep with. God why was I so stupid to think that he loved me!” She collapsed onto the hard wood floor crying. Mr. Molloy wrapped his arms around her and Max did the same.

“Is that was he said to you?” Max asked angrily. Maria sniffled.

“No. But I said that to him. He said it wasn’t true, but he didn’t give me any other reason.” She cried back into Alan’s shoulder.

“Oh honey, I’m so sorry. Max son, but the kettle on, lets make some nice tea okay Maria?” Maria nodded as Alan and Max helped picked her up of the ground.

“I love you guys.” Maria said hugging Alan.

“We all love you too Maria” said Max.

“I’m just going to go and freshen up okay?” Maria asked.

“Of course dear” Mr. Molloy said.

When Maria made it to the bathroom she sat on the cold floor pressing her back to the bathtub. She closed her eyes and she didn’t know why but she flashed back to the time where Colby and her first made love.

Flashback

It was a hot day and she and Colby were just talking in his tent. They were laughing about something stupid when Colby’s commander yelled at him to come. He of course obeyed him. He kissed Maria on the cheek and told her to meet him outside the commander’s quarters at 8:00. She nodded her head and he was gone.

When 8:00 came Maria made her way to the commanders quarters. Before she got there she was pulled aside into a dark area and a set of lips pressed against hers. She knew by the kiss it was Colby.

“Miss me?” Colby asked her playfully.

“You know I did!” was Maria’s response. Colby continued to kiss her passionately as he made his way down her neck. She let out a soft moan as he did so. Colby stopped kissing her and looked into her blue eyes.

“I love you” he said.

“I love you too Colby” Maria replied back. Colby took her hand and led her into his commander’s guest area, locking the door behind them. They continued the kissing until he fell onto a bed with Maria on top of him. She broke the kiss.

“I think I know why you bought me here Mr. Smith.” She said in a playfully tone. Colby ran his fingers up and down her arm, giving her cold shivers. He smiled.

“We don’t have to do anything,” he said. Maria smiled and whispered in his ear.

“I want to” Colby smiled back to her as he continued kissing her. He mad his way back down onto her neck as he began to unhook her pants. He did so and then brought his lips back to hers. He worked his hands up her green t-shirt until he found her bra clasp. He un-hooked that and then pulled her t-shirt over her head.

“Mmmm Colby?”

“Yeah?”

“I love you,” she said in between kisses.

“I love you too.” They made love for the most of that one night and did so in their spot many times before Maria was shot and sent home.

There was knock at the door that broke Maria out of her trance. “Maria, it’s Sam, are you okay in there? Dad told me what happened. Maria?

She hasn’t realized she was crying until she touched her face.

“I’m coming Sam” Maria said stepping out of the bathroom.

“Hey” he said hugging her tightly. “Are you okay?” She nodded her head.

“I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I do need to speak to him again.” Maria said, almost ashamed. But the memory of the two of them together made her want to see him.

“I can call him now if you like” Sam asked, still holding her in his arms.

“No, not now, later thought okay?”

“Of course.” Sam kissed the top of her head and led her back downstairs


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
49 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 49

Donate
Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:30 pm
Kelsi222 says...



Haha, I know, I do have a lot of errors, but I dislike reading it over a 100 times lol. Thank you so much for reading it!!




Random avatar

Points: 2174
Reviews: 59

Donate
Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:44 pm
jessie2009 wrote a review...



I really like it. But you have alot of punctuation errors. And you also sometimes use the wrong letter. But im tired and i really dont want to sound to bossy. But I really like it. So that all that matters right? Haah. i can't wait to find out whta happens to her and Colby!!


Jessie




User avatar
115 Reviews


Points: 1422
Reviews: 115

Donate
Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:30 pm
mhmmcolleenx0 wrote a review...



Okay, I'm ready to review this now. I'm not too much of a grammar freak but I'll show a few things.

“You look amazing” he said smiling at her.

Comma after amazing. You do this a lot. You need to put punctuation after quotes.
Example: "Wow, that's cool," he said. Or: "Oh my god!" Or: "Why?" Or: "You said you wouldn't do that."

He asked looking up at her [s]said[/s] sad face.


“No. But I said that to him."

I'd change it so it's a comma after "no" and lowercase the 'B' in 'But'

“Oh honey, I’m so sorry. Max [s]son[/s], but the kettle on, lets make some nice tea okay Maria?” Maria nodded as Alan and Max helped pick[s]ed[/s] her up off the ground.

The "son" isn't really needed.

“We all love you [s]too[/s] Maria” said Max.

I don't think the "too" is needed.

Overall

This was really good, just needs some grammar work. Keep it up and PM me if you add more.




User avatar
49 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 49

Donate
Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:28 am
Kelsi222 says...



Thank you!




User avatar
115 Reviews


Points: 1422
Reviews: 115

Donate
Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:27 am
mhmmcolleenx0 says...



I'm really tired right now...so I will probably review this later. But It's really good! Okay? Just had to make sure you knew that! Okay, I'll review this later, pinky swear.





Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus