z

Young Writers Society



Delete

by IDontKnowMaybeSo



Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
120 Reviews


Points: 4842
Reviews: 120

Donate
Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:59 pm
RippleGylf wrote a review...



Hello, Ripple here to review!

So assuming that this was not a work that you decided to delete, the nothingness could be very powerful, with the only word that we can base our judgement on being "Delete". Has the true poem been "deleted" by those who do not want it read? By the author him or herself? Why would they want it gone? What is their motivation in erasing it?

Or it could just be a poem that was made blank in an effort to erase it, which is probably more likely. :P




User avatar


Points: 281
Reviews: 2

Donate
Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:48 pm
Elesium wrote a review...



Hello! El here for a review~

Alrighty, so to start off, let me just say that I am not familiar with poetry nor do I usually care for it. However, I quite liked this.

I'm not sure about 'You' and 'Sweetheart' being capitalized. I also haven't seen any poems before that had each first word in each line capitalized. Perhaps the layout itself would look better if it was aligned to the left?

I really like the meaning of the poem as well, it gives me a feeling if nostalgia and sadness. It makes me want to know more about the characters' pasts too. I'm going to go and read some more of your works as soon as I get the chance! c;

Sorry if this was a terrible review, I hardly every review poetry and you know more than I do.

-El.





The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe