Keep Dreaming.

by Hope19

Verse 1.

God's got a plan for you.

He created you in His mind.

You've got a dream, and He does, too.

Chorus.

Keep Dreaming. Your dreams will come true.

Keep Trying. Your plan will come through.

Keep Helping. Others need you.

Verse 2.

He has a plan for you.

He knows you better than you do.

He knows your heart and your destiny.

He knows what's right just for you.

Chorus.

Keep Trying.. Your plan will come through.

Keep Helping. Others need you.

Keep Dreaming. Your dreams will come true. ( x2)

Verse 3. (Branch)

Keep Dreaming. He knows your heart.

Keep Dreaming. He knows what's right.

Keep Dreaming. Just let Him in.

Put your trust in Him.

Chorus. ( x2)

EmeraldLinks wrote a review...

Hola Hope19!

I not usually a big fan of gospel/christian music but you did this in a way that I just love it! I think its more because most of the gospel/christian songs I've heard are ALWAYS just focusing on the Lord, now I don't have a problem with, its just that I think they should focus on YOU too, like how your song did. NOW just to get this clear, I don't listen to gospel/christian music allot so I might of just mistaken this for that genre, If it isn't BIG apologies! Either way I like this song, kind of short but I guess it depends on how you picture it playing. Lyrics are nice, gotta love them. And the bad news is, NO NIT PICKS! YAY!

So like I said, if this isn't gospel/christian music I am SO SORRY, just want to make sure that I got that out there, hope to see more from you Hope, I wish the best of luck to you!

*nudge* You've earned a follower :D

Hope19 says...

Thank you. That made my day!

ArcticMonkey wrote a review...

Hi Hope19!

I thought that these lyrics have a nice structure, and the message your are trying to portray is very clearly shown.

However, I do have quite a few problems with this. I'm not trying to be harsh, but firstly this is just far too repetitive. Really in a song, only the hook/chorus should be repeated in general, but I feel like every line of this song is the same. Try and be a bit different with the way you word things, because right now it's not very engaging.

For example, Verse 3 feels more like another chorus than verse. I think you need to be consistent in the structure, in the sense keep to the same style for each section, otherwise it becomes too repetitive.

Lastly, this didn't feel very personal to me. I thought that it'd be more about your own experiences and thoughts on the matter but it really wasn't. I think perhaps you could add your own views on faith and hope in general, what you think. Maybe an experience if you're feeling up to it, but just something to enable this to stand out from the rest.

Overall, this was okay, but just try and vary your different sections. I hope this helps, feel free to ask me any questions or if you'd like another review on anything. Keep writing,

~ArcticMonkey x

Hope19 says...

Thank you.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:04 am
theironnovelist wrote a review...

I like the imaginative, almost celestial feel of dreaming mixed with spirituality.
I'm not much of a lyricist, so here's some general suggestions/questions:
Are you adding more to this? I'd like to see more than just 2 verses up against so many repeats of the chorus.
Also, is there music? Or are you working on some? That'd be great to link it, get the full effect:)

Good words and good message, the rhythm flows nicely.

Not much else to say. I like it. Keep it up

~iron.n

Hope19 says...

Thank you. No, I'm not working on music. I only know how to write the lyrics. I can't write music.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:21 am
Inked wrote a review...

This made me feel. I can honestly say I liked it. It spoke to me, it was beautiful. I do suggest making it longer, only because I want to hear more.
you did a good job with the repetition.
I'm super religious and I absolutely loved this. It's Faith, and hope wrapped into well written lyrics.
this made my day 10X better.
I like how it was consistent you didn't sway from what was intended. That's really good.
~Inked

Hope19 says...

Thanks. :)

My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47