z

Young Writers Society


12+

A Morning in the (sucky) Life

by HannaLynn


6:00 A.M. Wake up

6:05 A.M. Text parents to tell them you’re fine.

6:10 A.M. Look for something to eat for breakfast.

6:15 A.M. Decide you’re too fat and should skip breakfast.

6:20 A.M. Get in the shower.

6:25 A.M. Get out of the shower and remember that you’re ugly.

6:30 A.M. Turn on your depressing music and get ready for school.

6:35 A.M. Text parents to tell them you’re ready for school.

6:45 A.M. Lie in your bed and choose whether or not to go to school.

6:46 A.M. Decide you should kill yourself.

6:50 A.M. Realize that killing yourself would only leave people disappointed.

6:55 A.M. Lock the doors and walk to the bus stop.

7:00 A.M. Get on the bus.

7:05 A.M. Text parents to tell them that you’re on the bus.

7:10 A.M. Try to ignore the little kid poking you.

7:15 A.M. Try to ignore the kid talking about you two seats back.

7:20 A.M. Try not to think about how you’re going to get in trouble that night.

7:25 A.M. Try not to remember that you’re mother is dead and she’s never coming back.

7:30 A.M. Try your hardest not to cry in front of the other kids.

7:35 A.M. See your friend getting on the bus.

7:36 A.M. Hide back all your tears and pretend nothing is wrong.

7:40 A.M. Laugh and joke with your friend as if your life is perfectly fine.

7:45 A.M. Get off the bus and walk in to the school.

7:55 A.M. Walk by yourself with your head down to your first period class.

8:00 A.M. Ask the teacher to go to the bathroom so you can cry alone.

8:30 A.M. Return to class with red eyes and try to pretend everything is alright.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
456 Reviews


Points: 368
Reviews: 456

Donate
Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:26 am
Rascalover wrote a review...



Hey!

I'm not sure if this is about your personal life, but if it is I am deeply sorry for your loss and I want you to know if you ever need to talk I am here. I think life is overwhelming sometimes, and you have captured that perfectly in your simplistic writing style.

I enjoyed the outline of this story, and I think you could create a very meaningful short story from this. I can't wait to see what other works you've done.

Keep up the awesome work, and let me know if you ever need anything,
Rascalover




HannaLynn says...


It is about my life...and thank you for your feesback and I appreciate your offer but I%u2019m not one for talking to people.



User avatar
33 Reviews


Points: 48
Reviews: 33

Donate
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:23 am
tinybookfarie wrote a review...



This is really sad :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Im sorry for your loss, and I just want you to know that she's up there watching over you. I really love this. How you were able to make everything so accurate to every moment you feel pain, sounds very difficult. I hope you keep writing. Maybe you can make this into a poem. Or make a story about your life. And when you need to cry, CRY! cuz we're not some super beings, that we can handle everything. We're humans. That's why we have things called tears that leak from our eye sockets!!!!!! I hope you feel better!!!! I'll be praying for you!!!!!!




HannaLynn says...


Thank you. I wish other people saw things like this the wa you do. The people at my school aren%u2019t like that. But thank you it means a lot.




Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale