z

Young Writers Society



That Day

by Greendaybabe54


I remember as if it was yesterday. I walked into to his room. I sat down waiting for him to talk to me. Talk to me about my past. When he was ready to talk to me he said, let’s take a walk. I remember getting up and then the next thing he started asking me questions. I tried my best to answer, but it was so hard. Hard uncovering my past. He then said we have to tell the counselor. My heart began to race faster and faster. I couldn’t say anything. I wanted to scream, you can’t, but I was silent. Those next steps I remember were the longest steps of my life. Step by step my heart hammered harder and harder. I wanted to run but my legs wouldn’t let me. When we finally got there she asked me, what was wrong. I started by saying what I had wrote. The letter I wrote of the thing I almost did. She then looked at me and said we have to tell your father. I was thinking to myself, haven’t enough people herd what happened. My breathing almost stopped at that moment. He can’t know. This is all a big mistake. My body began to shake and my head started to spin. What is going to happen? Then I left the room while she made the call. I couldn’t be there. I couldn’t stand hearing what they were saying to him. I tried listening through the wall though of what they were saying. I couldn’t hear. At that moment I was thinking this all can’t be happening. Once the call was over he came back in and looked at me with his deep blue eyes and told everything is going to be okay. I thought he was insane. I wanted to scream at him, it’s not going to be okay, but I didn’t. I just told him thanks. Then he left. I wanted him to be there when my father came. I wanted him to just be there by my side. I thought my dad would never want to talk to me again. When my father arrived, I could see the fear and sadness in his eyes but he never yelled at me. I remember when I got home that night. It was the hardest night of my life. Thoughts just came through head my continually and I couldn’t sleep. I thought to my self what will happen to tomorrow and then next. That next morning I remember getting up, and going outside on the front porch. I remember I sat there for hours just looking at the sunrise and thinking of what had happened the pervious day but as I looked at the sunrise and I thought to myself everything is going to be okay. He was right. Every time I think of him I think of his deep blue eyes that looked straight at me and told me everything was going to be okay. And he was right. That day saved me and made me realize that there is hope. And when ever I lose hope I look back onto that day and say to myself there is hope and everything is going to be okay.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
8 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 8

Donate
Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:45 pm
MasterChief says...



This person hasnt been on this site in months. :/




User avatar
7 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 7

Donate
Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:35 pm
View Likes
nanc21 says...



It is a very discriptive piece, but what it is about I am not so sure. I have many ideas, but i am not sure if they are correct.




Random avatar

Points: 890
Reviews: 37

Donate
Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:35 pm
mim wrote a review...



i really liked this piece but i am not exactly sure what it is about. At first i thought it was about how you felt when you were ill or something but as i read on i changed my mind. I think its a really well crafted piece but you do have a few minor spelling mistakes and you seem to have a few words in the wrong order ie head my continually
overall though i really enjoyed reading thisand i look forward to seeing some of your other pieces soon x





Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia