Window panes and Covid-19

by ForeverYoung299

Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:22 pm
Rodionandaxe wrote a review...

Hi!
Your poem is wonderful. I love the way you have written about these uncertain times in a positive way. The thing I loved most is that instead of just dwelling on your thoughts in your head you have talked about nature and other people.

Just a suggestion, it will feel more complete if you phrased the last line like a question. For example:" that will you also be able to go out after these ridiculous days?" Its up to you though how you improve on it. If you don't wish to change it then too it is good as it is.

All in all its a beautiful poem. It resonates well with the reader as it acknowledges these hard times. Hopefully you have gotten better (if you are indeed sick from covid 19) and i will keep looking forward for more from you.

Have an awesome day! And get well soon! :)

Sunflowerdemon3712 wrote a review...

I really like this poem I think it is very nicely done! it really encapsulates how we've all been trapped inside and as some one who's family member had covid it really dose make me wonder what it will be like after all this is over. Also may I ask where you typed this up because I really like the background and the font I think it helps bring out the poem! The only thing that could have made it better would be if it rhymed which just a thing I personally really like when poems do but again that's more of a personal preference than something that isn't necessary in a poem. Anyway I hope you have a great day/night and I think I'm going to try and read other things you've written cause like this! : )

I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung