new story

by Dunkey

I am currently in the process of writing a story where a world was once a rich jungle world now a like a grass land/desert type planet and the only precipitation is a mist that come in the early morning and need to be "captured" to use for daily life does this sound like a good story

Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:37 am
Zelithan says...

i LIKE THE SETTING AND I THINK YA C00D MAKE A G00D ST0RY 0T 0PH IT.

S0RRY 4 SIZE AND LACK 0' SENCE MY KEYBA0RD IS MESSED P

Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:05 am
Snoink says...

It sounds like an interesting setting. I would hardly call it a story.

Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:01 am
Supermal says...

Ya, I think if you had a truly good character then it would be a wonderful story :) It sounds terribly interesting.

Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:29 pm
*Twilight* wrote a review...

Hmm that is a very inventive idea you might be able to pull it off if you add enough twists and have some sort of danger of collecting the mist. One of the main things of a story though, is the character. You need to make people care about your character in order for them to want to read your story. So, If you do this right it will be pretty interesting. But, from now on if you want help or opinions on story ideas you need to post them in the writing tips section.

oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos