z

Young Writers Society



Black Sun Rising, C.S. Friedman

by Coralen13


Book I am just finishing the first in a series called the Cold Fire series, A futuristic book about humans colonists in space that have become trapped on a world with a powerful and volitile force called the Fae that makes their thoughts become real. Mostly their fears and doubts. The book is set several thousand years after they first landed and have come to a type of peace with the fae, through a Faith that seeks to tame the Wild Fae so that they can live in peace with out worries of the Fae turning their nightmares in to reality.

Over all this book is fairly good and dispite that i don't really think it the best i've read and a little predictable it is good, and worth while to buy and read several times.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
2631 Reviews


Points: 6235
Reviews: 2631

Donate
Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:35 pm
Rydia says...



Oooh, I keep meaning to read this one. My friend bought me it a while back and it looks really good.





Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins