Home » Literary works » Poetry » Satire

Haiku of Entry

by BismuthBorealis

Wow a follower!

Such Speed! Such Grace! Who are They?

Big Brother! A letdown!

Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:09 pm
gxldencrxwns wrote a review...

*Slides in* Hola! Gxldencrxwns here for a review!

I can see that the meaning of this is that you got a follower, but it was from a bot (more like the creator of this site), instead of an actual person. Never fear! *Follows* I can clearly tell that this is a joke, so I'm not gonna go into with a lot of depth. But this actually made me laugh a lot, to be honest. I'm guessing that was your intention.

Anyways, I have more works to slide into, bye bye! *Slides away*

Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:49 pm
hipstersquid says...

Hello there its just hipster squid popping in for another poetry review.

I am almost positive that I took this into a completely different point of view. So what I felt from this was most likely completely different from the initial point or perspective. The last line gripped my heart. I took it as someone protecting like a big brother then messing up and letting the other person down. I most likely saw it from this point of view from past experiences. None the less, this Haiku was wonderful. It made me feel a past moment a memory that had been placed away and forgotten. Thank you for reminding me :)

Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:49 pm
hipstersquid wrote a review...

'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy