z

Young Writers Society



A Request For My Wonderful YWS Friends

by Bella


So, I couldn't really think of a better place to post this either.

A form of art not widely shared on this site is video, so when I make a video I don't really get many comments or reviews of it. I was hoping some of you would be willing to look at my videos and comment (preferably on youtube, because this will in turn be helping promote my videos on the site as well).

I would greatly appreciate this, because so far only one person commented, and that person was completely bias because he thinks i'm the best thing since sliced bread...(he's a bit obsessive).

Anyway, here are the links:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hUlNSSr0HdY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T5VEoMoTEmE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NIGrrxz-kgk

The last one isn't as artistic, because it's a lyric video, but I tried to present it in a really good way, and I'm just as proud of it as I am of the other two. The second one is my favorite, but it's also more personal.

Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it!

~Bella Bambina~

**EDIT - just so you are aware, the songs going with these videos have...I think one swear word in each song. Nothing horrible, but it wouldn't be right of me to not bring that to your attention before you listen to them.**


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
863 Reviews


Points: 2090
Reviews: 863

Donate
Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:57 am
Griffinkeeper says...



This sounds like it should be in the "Other" forum.

*Moved*





“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind