Dear Disney Pricnesses

by Bball41

A/N: This is a letter Elsa has written to individual princesses stating on how they're life could be better without a prince, considering Elsa is one of the only disney characters that doesn't have a Prince Charming  

Dear Princesses of Disney,

You all have a Prince Charming, all I have is ice. But why? Why do you all have princes? You all have so much going for you, why have a prince when you can have so much more? I mean, look at me, I'm a queen. You all still remain princesses. I'm powerful, you all have traded in power for love. I hope you don't mid of I point out what could have been if you chose an optional route without your so called Prince Charming. 

Snow White: You fell in love and got married when you were fourteen! You have so much more to live for! You don't need to be getting married at that young of age, considering you have seven best friends that you can't just leave behind.

Cinderella: You have tiny feet, therefore you got the prince. You're just lucky that your step sisters and the rest of the town didn't have the same shoe size as you.

Aurora: You are lucky that you dreamt and got matched with a hot prince and not some ugly burger flipper. You are lucky that your fate was some wonderful dream and not some living nightmare.

Ariel: You had an amazing voice! You gave it up like that, all because you wanted to meet Eric! You're lucky that Sebastian told Eric your name, because if he didn't you would still be in that boat guessing what your name was.

Belle: You should be thankful that the beast didn't maul you. I mean, you could be dead right now! Also, you were so smart. That could've taken you someplace great! Besides, that beast was selfish.

Jasmine: You fell in love with a cheat, liar, and imposter. Need I say more? I think not.

Pocahontas: You are amazing! You are full of adventure and wisdom! Let's be honest if you can paint with all of the colors of the wind,you don't need a man. He would only hold you down from your daring quests!

Mulan: You could be an amazing ninja warrior! You don't need a man to fend for you! You can kick anyone's butt!

Tiana: You could have an amazing restaurant, but instead you put that on pause all because you kissed a frog! Really?

Rapunzel: You just got out of your tower, go explore the world! You don't need a man to pull you down from touring the world you were oblivious to just awhile ago. Besides Pascal and your frying pan make you tough enough to fight off anything.

Honestly, I think it's time you realize what you have thrown away for so called love. 

With all my heart,

Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:10 pm

Lol I love how you told every princess about there true love

Que wrote a review...

Hi there Bball!
Seems like you know tons about Disney Princesses! Just a few comments I would like to make.

You open the letter by saying "Dear Princesses of Disney". I think that perhaps you shouldn't say that, as it is Elsa speaking to other princesses. From her point of view, she doesn't know that they're all involved in Disney. (unless she does...? XD) You may want to change that up a bit. I would suggest "Fellow Princesses" but Elsa is no longer a princess. You can think about that and if you want it to change.

You all have a Prince Charming, all I have is ice.

I'm not so sure you want to include the "all I have is ice" part, at least not alone. It makes Elsa seem like she's sad that she doesn't have her own Prince Charming, which is not what the letter is trying to convey. I would say either take it out completely or add something like, "Ice is all you really need. I'm getting along just fine." Something to show that even though she doesn't have a Prince, she's perfectly fine.

I hope you don't mind of I point out what could have been if you chose an optional route without your so called Prince Charming.

Just need an n in mind~

Anyway, great letter! It's a pretty cool idea, with Elsa convincing the others that they don't need their petty "Prince Charmings". Very cool, keep at it!

-Falco

RandomColumns wrote a review...

I love this letter!
Although I have to disagree with some of it; if Belle hadn't helped the beast then he would have been like that forever, and if Pocahontas hadn't been there, then everyone would have gone to war (not very Disney.) Although these can be used to argue for your case; which is that they all please the MEN, not them.

I also want to say that Mulan couldn't get a husband when she was trying to be a woman, and the message of the movie is just 'be yourself' (or it is to me). Jasmine falls in love with a man off the street; showing that you can love anyone that you want.

I know that Elsa says these things -and not you- but I just want to point it out, as it felt like it came from the heart.

(Grammatically- everything is perfect!)

RandomColumns :)

You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind