12+ Language Violence Mature Content

The Story of all time

by AutumnDawn

I don't know about you. I struggle the most with the idea of trying to get people to hear me. but in the end, I always managed to be heard or I just keep quiet and walk away.

but most people can't even do anything most people don't even know what to do. so I want to be the voice to people who cannot be heard. and who are just in the background. but the only way this can happy is if we are 50 states strong. I want this generation to be the generation that changes the world. but I cannot and I refused to do it alone. so I need your help. I am making this book filled to the brim with facts, stories, poetry, tips, concerns, ranting, true stories, video links, and websites. I want to make a big ass book of issues that us as teenagers or even younger have seen around us or even go through ourselves.

The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.

— Fabienne Fredrickson

so please if join me on this journey to get the news, the government, the president and the world's attention on what we won't stand by let happen. if you are passionate about any of these topics below. are going through them yourself. or just want to impact the world please comment, PM me. I want as many as people as I can get.

my requirements are that you are not making fun of the topics or Just want to be known as the person who helped write this.

you must be 10- 18 to be involved. I want it to be filled with stuff all made teens and soon to be teens. I want the world to know that we will just stand by and let these go by us. like they are nothing.

issues can also be added and discussed about later on. there will be no limit of people. but I ask you too not back out once you enter. and to help the others in line who are working with you.

• school / public domain shootings
  • pride
  • Abuse - any kind of abuse
  • bullying
  • suicide
  • depression
  • People with disabilities
  • immigration
  • racism
  • Black lives matter
  • Women rights
  • Me too movement
  • Education
  • Rape
  • Teen Pregnancy
  • Self-Esteem and Body Image
  • government 
  • transgender

#CanYouHearUsNow

Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:42 pm
keystrings wrote a review...

Hello there, thought I would pop by and give you a review on this work of yours.

Starting off, I think that this is an interesting idea, especially in the atmosphere that society has taken at the moment, in having so many issues plaguing every-day people. There are a whole lot of major points you have here, in which I do agree with alliyah before me that there are almost too many issues to really generalize into one work, even one overall project.

I'd be curious to see how you're going to loop in ten-year-olds with eighteen-year-olds as even if they're not that far apart in age, I think some of these issues are going to be treated a whole lot differently for both age groups. I'd almost think to maybe divide this into a few smaller projects, after grouping people into one full idea, to better let some of these issues lend themselves to the individuals more. In addition, all of these issues affect different demographics in unique and sad ways.

I think one major aspect of this is that I do find it inspiring you to want to make a push for the younger people in the US to come together and speak, but I think thoughts of privacy warrant a small worry. I'd be a little worried in case real names get out instead of just monikers and other stand-ins.

Good luck with this project, though, either way.

Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:14 pm

Hi AutumnDawn I thought I'd give you some feedback on your project here - I already saw the post and had mentioned it might be a good blog project too

So for starters, I think it's really great for youth to get involved in these sorts of topics - especially since they inevitably effect their lives so much and are definitely not just for adults to worry about.

One critique or caution is that if you try to tackle so many subjects, you might not be able to devote as much attention to detail and care in them. For instance, if in the book project you just had one entry on racism - that's just one person's perspective, and might alienate other group's perspectives; like if you had an entry from a Black male on his experience of racism, that might look very differently than an American Indian woman's experience of racism. There's also the aspect of intersectionality - that many of these issues are going to intersect and deal with each other. So I would really encourage you to either limit the subjects so that you can cover the ones you do tackle with due diligence, or at least make sure you have ample perspectives in them. You also might find it difficult to separate some of the stories into specific categories.

Related to that critique, right now this looks like a big dream, but it might be too broad? It might help both the contributors and you as the organizer if there was more of a lens of specificity about what issues you care about and why.

Lastly, I'd recommend putting this through a word processor to check out some of those simple grammar/punctuation mistakes. There were quite a few, even some simple capitalization errors (always capitalize the first word of a sentence, which is the word that follows the period generally. Cleaning up the grammar will make your piece seem more professional and give people more confidence in your organizational ability, though I know it seems like a small thing in the grand-scheme of things.

Good luck in your project!

~alliyah

And

Happy Review Day

!! :)

AutumnDawn says...

yeah that's one problem with me i ALWAYS DREAM BIG NO MATTER WHAT

Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:51 pm
1freedom1 says...

i would love to help you! i see it too its breaking our planet apart!

AutumnDawn says...

GREAT!!!!!!! I am so glad there are other people who see it too
here are some links for the book. I haven't started yet because I am waiting for more people. because more people the better. because then they will be forced to listen to us.
clubs/2968
THE STORY OF ALL TIME

1freedom1 says...

okay!!

If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang