I am what I am

by Ashaaaa

(Yea)
(OK)
(Lets do it)

1.Bitch ya know ma name
2.Ma name is king Ashaa
3.The fuckin bone crusher
4.U tryna get outta the line
5.I put yo ass right back
6.Got a nine as a handgun
7.And two guns in the rack
8.And still got two fuckin homies on da back
9.Got a gangsta hit it that
10.Bitch I can see ma fear in yo eyes
11.muthafucka stop actin like a snitch
12.And stop tellin me lies
13.U wanted to start the beef
14.Now bitch dont cry bout
15.Bitch just dont whine bout it
16.You keep playin round with me
17.And I clap yo bitch ass
18.There aint no shit you can do bout it
19.We actin like thugs
20.Yeeeaa muthafuckas
21.Now u got it cranked up huh?

(Yea)
It's Ashaa

Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:33 pm
Aubree wrote a review...

Rate it R.

The lyrics are unbearable.

I dont get it. It is just trash and it sounds like you're Chris Brown- it sounds like your about to abuse the unlucky girl who had to hear these lyrics.

Critism poem.

You over used 'Bitch'

And that's never good.

Who uses 'bitch' that much anyways,

Unless you live in the 'Hood'.

Quite frankly, I'm sorry,

I had to critize like this,

But I must go now,

Or else I will 'piss'.
__________________________

That was my well ryhmed. It had rythm.

Yours didn't.

As I said, I hate to critize like this, but, harsh and modest, this was awful.

Why? Why is it I am what I am? That sounds like a kid friendly song. Like

'I am what I am

No one can change that.

You could try,

But I wont budge'

or something like that. Seriously. Get some help.

Sorry again, mate. It stinks.

-Aubree

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:43 pm
Ashaaaa says...

I THINK THIS WAS QUITE FINE NOT BAAD BUT NOT GOOD WEITHER BUT STILL THAT WAS A GOOD TRY ATLEAST BUT OTHER SONGS WILL BE WAY BETTER

Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:14 pm
Krupp wrote a review...

1. You probably should've rated this R or something so people would've known there was language involved. Personally it didn't bother me at all, but it wouldn't hurt your chances of people reading your stuff if you give warning in the future.
2. I hate to say it, but even though it's obvious you're trying to convey an important message, you do nothing original. This sounds like something Fred Durst would've written - no offense. You need to either listen to some new music or something or I would suggest that you try to stretch your mind out and try to actually write something that's not straight-forward in a crappy way. Sorry mate, but this is almost doesn't even count as lyrics to me. This is just trash talk.
3. Read number two carefully and take into consideration what has been said. You will not have people on here read anything you post if it's all like this. Just trust me when I say that.

I hate to tear you down, man, but this needs to be thrown out. This is a writing forum; these lyrics aren't writing. Like I said, it's just trash talk more than anything else. You need to pay attention to details and understand the difference between hip-hop "lyrics" (Because that's what this sounds like; either that, or nu metal crap. Either way...) and real, thought-out writing.

Good luck.

Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:10 pm
lordgluzman says...

Not bad! But it was too short for me. I hope people wont grade this song bad because of the language and the misspelling. This is just what rapers do. They make up their own words sometimes to make the song flow well. So get use to this people!

The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill