Somewhere over the rainbow: Part I

by Acid_Fairy

That's supposed to be 'the small space of my bedroom' not 'soace'.

i'm not sure wherether to write a part two, but i would appreciate it if you could tell me if you want to know more, or if you think the story wouold be more effective infinished?

Mattie says...

Oh, the day I had been crit I read this and it had a reference to over the rainbow in the title from the wizard of oz. Then I read a few others and they had some kind of reference in their writing to a movie.

Acid_Fairy says...

ok-im confused- i didn't know i posted this-um i think something moght have gone wrong-and what references to movies?

Mon May 09, 2005 2:04 am
Mattie says...

What's with all the refrences to movies? Anyways, I really liked this. I think everyone else covered the crit. so I'll just leave it at that.

Kylie J says...

You may want to add a link to the story itself. For people that don't know, it's in the Other Fiction forum. And yes, I think you should continue it.

You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla