Update Needed

by AbduBinSaj8

Truth inc.

NEW NOTIFICATION:

The current version of 'Truth' is too insecure and may leave your brain at risk. Update it for a better and more stable version.

Click here for description - (DETAILS)

* Clicks 'DETAILS'*

The latest version of Truth includes (but is not limited to)

- Enormous bug fixes. Nobody can tell you that you're wrong. You'll always be right from now on.

- Stability issues resolved. Old truths that caused stablilty issues are now removed.

- New awesome features like 'Truth Verification'. Send us a truth you just came to know and we'll verify it. Why work hard to search the truth when you have us?

- 'Truth Filter' is now stronger than ever. Don't worry about all the harmful 'fake truths', we'll filter them for you.

Enjoy unrestricted, unlimited amount of fully authentic, unbaised truth with Truth inc.

Thought: Hm, looks like I need to update it.

* Clicks 'UPDATE'*

Thank you for updating. Enjoy the latest version of Truth.

(You're now better informed than everyone else. Share to spread the truth.)

Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:48 am
SalemReine wrote a review...

Hey there! Good morning/afternoon/evening/night/ or whenever it is in your corner of the dimension! Wren here for a little review!

This story at first glance is hilarious, a lighthearted mockery of the society we live in.

When you read it again, it’s so close to our daily lives that you kind of sober up and really think about a lot of things.

Overall an interesting and engaging story!

Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:02 am
Stellarjay wrote a review...

Hello AbduBinSaj8,
I have never read something like this before! Let’s see if I can do this justice.

Roses

This was an incredibly thought provoking work. It really wrestled with the idea that what we see on the internet isn’t always the truth. Sometimes to prevent us from buying into these “false truths” we need to really fact check and look at it from different perspectives. Even a second pair of eyes is helpful too.
As far as the story goes, it has a strong structure. At first I was worried that I would get confused about what was happening, but I was able to follow along perfectly well. Also the format really solidifies your….. “thesis” I guess you could call it?
I guess you could call this your thesis:

Right from the get go I know the premise of the story. From there the reading is easy and brings forth a slew of interesting ideas that I think are really important.
Also this line made me laugh and get concerned at the same time.

It makes you go HMMMMMMMMMMMM. I guess we can’t even trust a lie detector any more can we?
So ya, I think you did a really good job overall!

Buds

I feel like you could’ve expanded a little bit more on this topic. Maybe by way of an error popping up or some such? I say this because there are a lot of different aspects to lies, truths and conspiracies on the internet. Such as believing everything you see, trusting random strangers on the internet too much and on and on and on. Other than that, I have no other ‘Buds’ for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are so many other aspects to this story that I didn’t even get to. Like how we sometimes rely to much on others to be our lie detectors. I could get more into that, but I don’t want to bore you. Anyways, I hope this review was helpful and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Keep on writing and have a great rest of your day.

Stellarjay

Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:39 pm
AbduBinSaj8 says...

Not a conventional story, as y'all can see. It's got no character either, or so you may think. You may not realize it but we're all a part of this story.

We're living in an era of extreme confusion. Despite having the sea of information on hand, we can't say what's real and what's fake anymore. Consider this piece as a trigger for heated philosophical debates on truth.

(Inspired from Orwell's "1984")

Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs