12+

Minds are opened only when hearts are opened!

by ACHU

“Heart throbs eternally, mind reflects victoriously and human system cajoles euphorously for the conjointed job that resulted in winning”

Quality of any performance is exhibited in accordance with unity and chemistry that its ingredients possess. Likewise, minds and hearts are two co-relative terms that cannot be detached psychologically to uphold a qualitative performance. Interest towards the job, involvement in working and desire for the result are the secret veins travelling towards success. These are availed only when hearts are craving for a worthy life. One must have ready mind to get into any work assigned, in order to do it whole heartedly. When heart yearns for something, mind thrusts on it; substantially making those work done.

Whenever heart desires for any peculiar things it’s not too easy for it to be taken aback; only mind has the grit to control its desires. At the same, only heart has the competence to get the work done. We humans are more prone to emotions that reluctantly arise from the heart. Hearts become the weaker sects of human system in times of emotional occurrence and the ideas arising in the midst of emotional thesis becomes erroneous most of the times. It’s not just because of the heart and it’s empathy but minds are also involved with or without intention.

Probably, it’s because of the clash between minds and hearts. Whenever there is such a clash it is more right to go by mind and what it says for it acts as ‘one-way’ to arrive at any conclusions. But still communicating from the heart, can heal ourselves, our society and the earth. There always lies a clear difference between an ignorant man and a taught personality. A learner experiments, compose mistakes and settle his actions with indefinite discipline and reasoning as well; whereas, an ignorant person will accept only traditional ways driving life hard to succumb. Only a learner can step ahead without giving up. He who is a learner has a geared up mind to adopt things with the open heart and active mind.

However weary, restless, or moody we become we must have the tendency to update information from every nook and corner of the world irrespective of likes and dislikes. Various facts of the world are dumped within us, but to apply the righteous requisite at exacting gesture is the wisdom of every individual mind. For a mind to be a part of intense intellectuality one must train the heart with all the stuffs right from simple to the complex possessions. Hearts hold the greatest responsibility of deciding the needs, and minds are bound to heart to satisfy the quench needs. Hearts are also the motivating factors in boosting up the minds to aspire for life. It’s not the matter of doing a job for a living but to do any activity that fulfills us and prove our living laudable to our society. Life has to move on relentlessly. Without heart and its wishes everything will seemingly stop. Heart has the grit to give up or even carry out any exertion. Instinct, intuition, and inner conscience are the contents of a heart.

Only with these contents hearts are able to identify what hath to be done and what not. And only because they have this aptitude the whole livelihood relies on every bosom of its own kind for any ascertainment. True spiritual and mutual understanding will not come until our heart is truly open and is ready to communicate with our mind. We must integrate our mental knowledge with our emotional selves, to stand unique by our deeds and lateral by fact. Keeping our hearts opened not only means that we are welcoming gestures but also proves our alertness towards life. It also implements the high pledged attitude within ourselves like being self reliant, unbiased in whatever work we undertake, being merciful, building confidential persona, and presenting ourselves to society and more of essential gospels.

Thus keeping our hearts opened to tackle minds as a ready product to excel in varietal toil by presenting oneself to society as the living legend to one or the other. Stay awakened always to build up a sturdy future with no prompting of others into your lives, as the hearts are energetic to do the same.

skorlir wrote a review...

Take with salt; mind the edges.

You make up two words - "euphorously" and "conjointed." Euphorically and conjoined, respectively, are the correct words. That said, "conjoined" is poor diction.

You need to establish generic particular scope in order to make generalizations - i.e.; "The heart throbs eternally;" "The mind reflects victoriously;" etc.

And you have comma splices between each clause. "The heart throbs eternally" is an independent clause, as is "the mind reflects victoriously," as is "the human system cajoles euphorically."

The word "cajoles" does not mean what you think. To cajole is to pester, to coax - its usage is malapropos. One does not cajole euphorically simply to cajole, one cajoles someone else.

Altogether, in order to make this quote grammatically correct, it should be written:

"The heart throbs eternally; the mind reflects victoriously; and the human system cajoles euphorically for the conjoined job that resulted in winning."

Even then, this does not make sense. For the heart, eternally, to throb at victory, and the mind to reflect, and the human system (whatsoever that may be) to cajole with euphoria, at a conjoined job (which implies a couple of jobs mashed together) that "resulted" in winning... It is contradictory and out of tense. Each part described acts upon a work that resulted in victory.

This ultimately reads "the heart throbs forever and the mind thinks to create victory and humanity (I presume) coaxes happily for/on/about (you have three clauses each demanding a different preposition) a set of stuck-together jobs that resulted in winning."

And what am I to derive from that?

I know what you mean to say; I am not trying to be mean. You are saying that a joyful heart, a peaceful and thoughtful mind, and human celebration follow victory. But your words mean something entirely confusing and distant - they are not pedantic, they are wrong.

------------

Keep in mind you need "the" in order to make generalizations. Thus "The [q]uality of any performance is exhibited in accordance with unity and chemistry that its ingredients possess."

And this sentence is dense. You mean to say "The quality of performance is determined by the unity and chemistry of the individuals involved." Instead you say (literally) "Quality of performance (in general) is made seen by unity and chemistry possessed by the ingredients of quality." There is antecedent error - quality is the grammatical antecedent, but you mean the "ingredients" of the performance.

Here, it says unity and chemistry are agents of quality described by some ingredients. It is a recipe for confusion.

Simplify your words. It is complexity of thought and correct diction which makes strong writing - obversely, complex words and obfuscated thought produce insulting and confusing work.

Likewise, minds and hearts are two co-relative terms that cannot be detached psychologically to uphold a qualitative performance.

Second verse, same as the first. Improper plurality - "minds and hearts are two co-relative terms"; "co-relative" is a word which bears no significance or meaning; "detached psychologically" is unnecessarily explicit, "detached" would suffice; "to uphold" does not follow ... Altogether, you need a structure something like "The mind and heart are related intrinsically and cannot be detached while maintaining quality performance." A "qualitative performance" is simply a performance measured in quality - it does not mean a performance of quality.

I have read enough.

You need to simplify your language and perfect your ideas. While you are thinking meaningfully, you are writing poorly - you misuse prepositions (or lack them where needed), you misuse words, you choose words poorly, you write non sequiturs back-to-back...

Thought. It is raw. It is not wrapped in fancy language. It is impulse - quite literally. And so you should write: raw, impulsive, with words which you understand, words which are suitable - even if not always colloquial. Right now, this is a dictionary cross-reference manual with mismatched pages. Not to say you should not use a dictionary to improve your writing. There is nothing wrong with vocabulary. But use it correctly; use it wisely; foster it carefully and appropriately.

I would be more than happy to see this again, revised and colloquial.

~Skorlir

OliveDreams wrote a review...

Hello there ACHU!

Here to represent the red team on this perfect review day. I will provide a reviewing sandwich for your essay/article.

First things first, the things I liked;

I think your writing is very sophisticated! I love the way you use technical words to get your point across. It really seems that you know what you're talking about.

I particularly like the line, “Keeping our hearts opened not only means that we are welcoming gestures but also proves our alertness towards life.” - Cleverly done.

Now for the constructive criticism;

PARAGRAPHS! You need to separate your ideas or this will prove too daunting for many to read. Go through and decide what key points fit together and where you would like them to sit within the essay. You will find a lot more comments and reviews come rolling in.

Good luck!

Olive <3

dragonfphoenix wrote a review...

Knight Dragon, here to review!

Technical:
"Quality of any performance is exhibited in accordance with unity and chemistry that its ingredients possess.", the "with unity and chemistry that its...", there should be a "the" between "with" and "unity".
"One must have ready mind to get into any work assigned...", there should be an "a" between "ready" and "mind".
"At the same, only heart has the...", at the same what? Time? Location? Energy level? What?
"It’s not just because of the heart and it’s empathy", the second "it's" should actually be "its".
"A learner experiments, compose mistakes and settle his actions with indefinite discipline and reasoning as well; whereas, an ignorant person will accept only traditional ways driving life hard to succumb." This section reads awkwardly and needs to be reworded (and maybe broken up into shorter sentences).

Content:
"Hearts become the weaker sects of human system in times of emotional occurrence..." Really? The heart, the seat of emotion, becomes weaker when the human system experiences emotion? I think you meant the mind, the seat of logic and systematic reasoning.
You say " Likewise, minds and hearts are two co-relative terms that cannot be detached psychologically to uphold a qualitative performance." and then " Whenever there is such a clash it is more right to go by mind and what it says for it acts as ‘one-way’ to arrive at any conclusions." That's detaching and separating the two. You just contradicted yourself.
"There always lies a clear difference between an ignorant man and a taught personality." ??? Personality isn't something you're taught; it's something that you are. Personality is the reactive make-up of the heart; it's how you respond to what you experience.

Hope this helps!

Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird