- Inside me theres a feeling,
- That I can't explain.
- It's like a truck has hit me, but I don't feel a thing.
- A sudden wave of emotion, overcomes my body.
- My head begans to twirl, and my heart skips a beat.
- My hands start to shake, and my voice starts to sqeek.
- I've tried to pin down the emotion,
- But nothing seems right.
- Love is too much,
- Crush does not suffice.
- Everyday I want to hear my name roll off your lips.
- The lips that I crave, want, and dream to kiss.
- The lips that whisper secrets in my ear.
- The lips that I hope to kiss away all my fears.
- Your eyes, full of love, but drowned is sorrow.
- Hurt and broken, from memories of tomorrow.
- When I look into your eyes, I want to hold you so tight.
- Tell you that if I'm with you, everything is alright.
- Your voice sends trembles up and down my spine.
- The sound of your voice is my only devine.
- Your voice makes me forget anything I'm doing.
- Hearing your voice is my daily renewing.
- Your hands so gently, not hungry and needy.
- But steady and loving, never too greedy.
- When I feel your gentle touch, lightning strikes, with the simplest touch.
- The touch from you, is like no one else's, with easy love.
- If only I knew, what this feeling was.
- Too much of a crush,
- But not a love.
- Whenever I see you, I'm hit my emotion,
- Drowing in my own ocean of emotion.
But if he hadn't said that, Bear Thompson wouldn't have been himself.