Just More Truth.
- Beautiful, Strong. Courageous.
- They see me as bubbly, a little too confident.
- And 'out there,' but what they don't know
- Is that I'm so profoundly lost in the jumble that is
- My thoughts.
- The swirl that overwhelms my otherwise pretty little mind.
- The jungle of horrors, and randomosity that tries so,
- So hard to find a niche. A file all of its own,
- To deposit the million ideas that flit through my
- Poorly overused head.
- I am depressed. Boulders constantly test my strength.
- They play games with me, seeing which one can break me first.
- But I am also manic, more than willing to explore the
- World of drugs, and weapons. And sex. Too willing.
- And it's dangerous.
- But no matter the danger,
- I refuse to scatter medication into my daily routine.
- It's tedious and frightening.
- I am a monster, unwilling to fight my own inner demons.
- And whether it's you, or me, someone will end up dead.
- Because bipolar kills.
I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear