z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

Since you're 17 now here's 17 things i hate about you...

by serenarhea


I hate it when you lie, because i can tell and you know i can. I hate your eyes,i can get lost in them for hours. I hate how addicted you are to drugs, i just want you to get better. I hate how you can act like you didn't leave me. I hate how i just forgave you. I hate how you smile and it gives me butterflies. I hate your new haircut, the one you got because of her. I hate how you look at her. I hate how you talk about her. I hate that you love her. I hate how you heard that i loved you, i wanted to tell you. I hate how you were holding onto her while i was crying over you. I hate how you jokingly say you love me, because i wish it was real. I hate that you still love her, because why cant it be me? I hate how she has you feeling, because nobody should feel that way. I hate how you look at me, like you did before you left me for her. But really I hate the fact that i love you and that no matter what happens i will love you, but i cant let you see that. So when you blow me kisses i wont accept them, when you sign out that you love me ill just look at you funny, and when you just straight up say you love me ill say stop messing around because i don't mean anything to you. I'm simply just a distraction from her.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
173 Reviews


Points: 11035
Reviews: 173

Donate
Sat May 25, 2024 10:59 am
DreamyAlice wrote a review...



Hey there, I am here for a short review.

This felt like you were talking to yourself like I do with my diary. It's easy to love, hard to make it worth it. I like your choice of small 'i' and less punctuation which gave it a homey talking to oneself feelings. The confusion was portrayed nicely, feeling of loving someone, while going through different aspects about them and in the end deciding on a conclusion you want for yourself.

The writing piece was quite short, but it was emotional. What I would say is that you can try poetry, and I would especially suggest freestyle poetry structure. You can learn to express things with the freedom of not having to make it rhyme or anything.

I enjoyed reading this, I hope to read more from you and will have longer reviews next time.

Keep Writing👍
-Alice




User avatar
9 Reviews


Points: 161
Reviews: 9

Donate
Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:24 am
Jaygg wrote a review...



Hii just wanna let you know that you did an absolute terrific job on this because when I was reading it gave that exact same feeling as the original ¨10 things I hate about you ¨ Also in that second to last line of ¨I don´t mean anything to you¨ I will not lie that hit me like a truck I am so sorry that you seem to be going through this please keep your head up and please keep writing because I believe you will inspire somebody out there you inspired me thank you again please keep writing
-Jaygg





Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle