...

by TakeThatYouFiend

...

Shalmz wrote a review...

hi writer,

i for one will definitely give you superpowers after reading this.

its cool and totally right.
and even i wish -
"i would make all normal people cower,

Hack into all sound technology. "

love the word- normal people

what does that make us ?

used to the references you used in the poem ... so the meaning was appropriate.

cool and fun..

keep writing and do review.

to see my work, visit- The first betrayal

give me your opinions

CheshireCat13 wrote a review...

I liked that you wrote a song based off of someone asking you a question about your dream superpower. I've never thought of that.. I liked that your superpower is to hack into technology and get rid of certain types of music but yet you are writing a SONG.. It's ironic, go you!! I don't want to reiterate what others have already said, so I would just like to add to it. The line "Vivaldo's Lute Concerto in D Major Dupstep Remix" really doesn't flow into this song at all. I see where you're going with it, but I just don't think it worked. It stands out of the song way too much and not in a very good way. I don't agree with you getting rid of any music, period, but I like this song and other than that one part, I think it is pretty good..

Vivian says...

Hot, but I'm not good with country music but your idea is just great. One little error I saw was "Pop music would a thing of the past" I think you meant to type "Pop music would be a thing of the past". That was it, but why do you have to get rid of traditional jazz?

I didn't say I was getting rid of trad jazz... no sir.

TimmyJake wrote a review...

Timmy here?

I honestly don't know how to review this. I am no good at doing lyrics, so this review will probably stink, but I will do my best to give you a decent review... even if I can't do lyrics at all, and don't know how to do them.

The only thing I think I could do to help you here is to tell you that you have a few superfluous words in your piece. Just little words that don't really add anything, descriptions of people that gum up the flow of the lyrics, and just words like that which don't really add much. I will pull one or two out to make it much more better. Yesh.

And every single time I don't scream or tear my hair, I bear it out.

Hack into all sound technology.

Sound technology is rather awkward to read out loud, much less sing. I sang through every line in my head, and that one just stuck with me, because it was so awkward and such. Too many big words.

I'm blasting out The Bonzos on radio three.

I think this line should be more of a flowing line, and have a rhyming ending, even if it means rhyming three times. As it is, radio three didn't flow very well for me, either. it sounded rather rough for me. Perhaps a different word?

At last classical would be in its prime,

With buskers playing all the time,

Singing country music hour after hour

Classical music isn't country music... and yet in the way you word it, it seems as though you say they are the same. Perhaps write it in such a way so that its sarcastic about the classical music? That you are stating literally that country is classical?

I am afraid that is all I can give you for constructive help there. I hope it helped somewhat, and isn't entirely confusing. I have only written one lyrical song myself, and it was the worst ever made, so yeah. xD

I did like your idea, and thought it was really neat. The thought of shutting off all the rap music and rock 'n roll in the world would be so pleasant for me. It wouldn't be Vivaldi's Lute Concerto in D Major Dupstep Remix for me (even though that line was awkward, I still loved it). But more like Josh Groban and stuff. :mrgreen:. But that is beside the point. I loved the idea and thought you did a good job expressing it, but I don't know what else to say about it.

Indeed, you will get your like.
~Darth Timmyjake

Sunshine1113 says...

I would review this if I had the time and could give a proper review. But unfortunately I am horrible at reviewing music and I am very busy. Sorry fiend! I did like the work though :D

If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes