z

Young Writers Society

Poetry Brainstorm!!!

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:32 pm
Princess says...

Okay guys! I know we all have problems trying to get a good subject to write poetry about, and I have came up with a few for you!

1. Winter Rose

2. Departure from the earth (death)

3. Dimples in a smile

4. A photo

5. Red lipstick

6. Murder

7. Plant with thorns

8. In depths of the universe

9. The stars

10. A knife.

I know these all may seem like normal household objects {except numbers 2 and 8}but they can have so much more meaning than it seems. Take the knife for example. It doesn't have to be a violent poem, it can be about plenty of things. And the lipstick. It doesn't have to be about love or sexual relationships. Think outside the box. :D
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:43 pm
Juniper says...

Number two and number eight seem to be easy subjects to elaborate on ^_^. You shall see a poem from me on both of those soon ;)
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:46 pm
Princess says...

Be sure to tell me. I shall definatelly review them!
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:49 pm
Juniper says...

I will; if my brains still work properly you shall expect them before the week is out =)
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown