z

Young Writers Society

Jlu_262

Reviews: 0
Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:13 pm
jlu_262 says...

Hi my name is Jade, my last name is too hard to pronounce so I'm not even going to bother. I don't have alot of time right now because I'm going to school to do a drama thing. I had to be there like five minutes ago. Well, as you can tell I'm in Drama club and also DECA, which is a marketing club, when I'm not writting i'm studying marketing mangament because I want to go to nationals in Flordia this year I got to go bye!! :wink:
Bling-boy, no we're not! and you know what I'm talking about!

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:55 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey Jade!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:48 am
Cassandra says...

Hola, Jade. :D
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

Reviews: 2
Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:50 pm
meanderingthru says...

That's what DECA is! There's a DECA at my school, and someone once told me it was a business type thing... but that's all the clarification I got.

:D Anyway, go Drama, DECA, etc.

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:21 am
aeroman says...

We have a Marketing Club called DECA at my high school. What high school do you go to? That actually freaked me out at first because I was like uhhhhhh do you go to my school??? lol, maybe you do maybe you don't. Where do you live?

~Aero
They haven't invented the missile that can kill an ideal.

Reviews: 0
Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:38 pm
jlu_262 says...

I go to Bradford High in Bradford (middle of nowhere) PA
:lol:
Bling-boy, no we're not! and you know what I'm talking about!

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:56 pm
The Jesseble says...

i live in the middle of nowhere too...wow there must be plenty of nowheres on this planet O__o...well that's confused me:P

er...what music are you into?
***The Jesseble***

Cheese Hat

Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown