Frozen lakes and sugar cakes

21 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 76
lol thanks :D :P
SOME WISE WORDS xxx
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder
All true wisdom is found on T-shirts




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 12
Very nice, and funny. I loved it! Didn't understand the "green ketchup" but oh well. Again good job, loved it, and yea..that's about it.. Bye!
~M
TWILIGHT MOVIE 11*21*08
~Molly and Jake~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 2
Aww, this poem is so cute! It is byfar one of the 'happiest' poems I've seen so far.

I couldn't see anything wrong with it, besides the lack of punctuation.
Other than that, you did perfect. I'm not a professional or anything,
so there were probably a few things I didn't catch.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 15
it's reallly cute and all but i didn't really like it...
don't take it persinaly but it seems to me that you just have taken words and made them rhyme :S

emmm...i don't know, it could be better, in my opinion.

shabat shalom :D have a nice weekend
Qui vivra, verra...




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 34
a refreshingly cheerful poem. however, i agree with 'beyond the mask'... it just seemed like a lot of rhyming words. not a lot of purpose behind it. don't let me discourage you though... keep on writing.
-zalarus
I'll tell you this -
No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.

You sound like a hillbilly,
We want folk singers here.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1854
Reviews 78
I LOVE THIS ONE! :smt060 it is sooooooo sweet. It captures the childhood things and pairs them with things from adulthood. It flows and rhymes perfectly. A job well done. :smt038 Keep up the good work! :smt023 And as always, keep writing! :smt024
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural



I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X