everything
and that is what
I hate most about
my eyes.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:55 am
ScarlettWinters says...

This is lovely. You are a wonderful poet. to be more specific i love the way the poem flows it has an edge to it that really gives it a spark. It has good energy if that makes sense. eyes are defiantly a point in my writing that i enjoy. Their a window to ones true personality and it was interesting to see your description.

139 Reviews

Reviews: 139
Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:04 am
SwallowedByInsanity says...

I personally find poetry that is written in this manner to be incredibly powerful and holds more imagery than it's lack of words might make you think. People don't seem to realize that the words and the lines are so selective and put together just so, that it makes it something amazing. Sometimes they end up in the trash, other times, (such as this one) you come up with something worth reading. Keep Writing!
Love is a poison, but it is also the antidote.

The insanity at my fingertips is not even slightly coherent.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:49 pm
Abyss says...

This poem hold’s within it great power and depth. It’s often the small things in life that come of more value than the larger things. I personally like the way the way this poem was written, for, it could have been told through a long and complicated story to deliver exactly what you wrote in essence. I found it greatly wise on your behalf. How you took the core out of it all and displayed it in such a beautiful manner. Although I do think the poem is missing something. Perhaps, a picture of your eyes. Yes, that would have finished it perfectly. Or maybe a picture of someone else’s eyes, if you feel you don’t want to put your own up. Just a thought.
I like your style very much. Keep writing.
//Abyss.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:16 pm
AliyahPillage says...

This is a great poem.
Wo Ai Ni (I Love You) Jessicarlie Love

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:46 pm
Laminated says...

This is fantastic.

It's refreshing to read a poem in a less wordy format, with so much depth and punch. This poem has a very grabby way to it... I felt like it had a lovely strong handhold on my attention and my heart.

And just because I feel it's important, I would like you to know that when I read your username at a glance, I saw "Alexuncircumsised." :)
I'M GUNNA MAKE DIS PLACE YO HOME

I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara