deleted

17 posts1, 2
Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1252
Reviews 8




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1573
Reviews 96
back for some srange reason, I see you didn't take any of my advice :( it's kinda sad but... ho hum, it's up to you. Anyway, you changed amigo to friend - which IS better but completly throws off the rhyming scheme.

~Tinkem
"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore
;'( please, my lump, he just needs HUGS <3
Need a review? Just ask :)
Just keep writing, just keep writing, do-do-do-do-do



All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug