z

Young Writers Society

mood rings

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:04 pm
View Likes
Chevy says...

wow...so is this what happens when you write a poem a day?,lol perhaps i should start doing this...i don't know what to say other than i really enjoyed this mostly because of the first line( :roll: ) and the you used one of my favorite words: conglomeration (please, don't ask)
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:59 am
View Likes
Firestarter says...

Very good, one of the bests ones I have read from you.

My only critique is the fourth stanza, where some of the enjambement seems a little messed up, and that could be done better, I think.

EDIT: Well, you changed it, and I like it now. Good job.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:04 am
View Likes
Sam says...

aha, mr. regressing has written a good poem!!!

meant to give you harsh, over the top critique...but no, can't find any. *insert four letter word here*

I love the image at the end, the green eyes and the tilted baseball cap...very ahh poem.

Well done. Looks like our Brad is back.
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:40 am
View Likes
Galatea says...

I'm replying to this poem after reading the other two as well, and I have to say I'm stunned. These are all incredible. I don't really know what else to say. I can take a closer look later, but these are fabulous examples of surrealist stream-of-conciousness poetry. I haven't written anything this good in ages. Kudos.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:35 pm
View Likes
Wulie says...

truely amazing as every, I wished my thoughts could flow into a poem as well as yours. Your recent poems haven't failed you yet!
wu
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman