Reviews: 0
Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:17 am
nee96 says...

super funny!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:22 am
baby096 says...

Oh wow. I did not expect that at all. :lol: At first I was thinking to myself, 'what in the world is this, people have to stop messing the books up like this.' and then it was, 'This is so funny, What a great idea.' I loved how you brought the author into the story. And you really played off of Bella and Edward well. Haha. Loved it!

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:55 am
ofir says...

I normally don't read scripts - but this was compltetly awesome. It made me laugh - I actually had to hide my face so people around wouldn't see, pretend to cough, exetera. This was great! Still laughing. I didn't think your grammar was bad - but then, mine's bad. No real critisism, just that it made me laugh and was an enjoyable read.
Ofir
"if you were waiting for the opportune moment... that was it." - Captain Jack Sparrow

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:41 pm
LovexPeacexRandomx3 says...

*Gold stars*

Although I love Twilight,

this was hilarious! :smt005
"Tom: What happens if you fall in love?
Summer: Well, you don't believe that, do you?" -(500) Days of Summer
Spoiler! :
My name is Eduardian.

Spoiler! :
Not really, though.

Reviews: 3
Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:41 am
stupidjellybean says...

Hahahahahaha!
Even though I love Twilight but this is hilarious!

I actually rolled on the floor and laughed kind of hard, and my friend was looking at me like a mad person and was about to call my mom... *sigh*
"A little girl smiled at her teddy bear, her teddy bear turned its head and smiled back..."

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:46 am
Shearwater says...

Hey there, Pink here :wink:
I'm sorry. I'm not here to review, it's just...I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair. My parents were looking at me like I was psychotic or something.
This is best parody I've ever read, wonderful job. No, amazing job!
I'm sorry, I just had to comment...

~Pink
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:37 pm
bonnie babe says...

I nearly died laughing!
As soon as I was done reading it I sent a link to all my friends, they too are discussing it and crying with laughter!
I am so glad you mentioned the repetition of words, I get irritated by it all the time.
The only reason I am going to see the next movie is so I can laugh and Bella being all depressed and be glared at by all the twilight fans out there!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler" -Einstien

547 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 547

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:59 pm
Runelord says...

That was epic. As soon as I saw repetition of pointless words I wondered wether you were going to mention lack of plot well you didn't disapoint :D. Meyer should be burned (on top of all her twilight books)

Myself I loath twilight more than football for what it has done to the world of reading. And your post showed me that some people still have some sence.
Speling mestackes ink.

Flowing scribble

Guns don't kill people, people kill people... And monkeys do (if they have a gun)- Eddie Izzard

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:42 am
imapoemperson says...

*dies laughing* This made my day
"We played Pin the Tail on the Reason My Life Feels So Insufficient, and nobody won." -Megan Moriarty

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:43 am
peanutgallery007 says...

Loved this way better than the real book.
X-D excellent job
Have a peanut =)

Try your hand at my poetry contest!

Proud LGBT supporter.

Reviews: 4
Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:46 pm
MissyLilEma says...

OMG!!!! This so funny. I wished the Twilight novels would have been that funny. One of my favorite part is this.

EDWARD: I KILL YOU!!!!! [Kills Jacob with his incredible vampire blood-sucking abilities!]

JACOB: [dies]

BELLA: OMG Edward! That was not very nice! Why would you do that? Why?? He was my only friend!! Now apologize.

It is very hilarious and it have lighten up my boring evening! :D Believe me, I am going to read more of your writtings! You own a star for sure.

Lol! :lol:
No Rain No Rainbow...
...No Smile No Laughter

Have you heard of the Fantasyium?

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:51 pm
iceprincess says...

Oh my god, this definitely made my day!!! :lol:
You did an amazing job with this parody! Too many people are obsessed with the overated Twilight series, and to be honest with you, it gets kind of annoying, especially when your friends at school giggle about Edward Cullen all the freaking time.
You deserve a gold star!!!! :D

-Rosie =]
you'll never find another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes
ocean lapping voice, smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky
and you're all alone again tonight; not again, not again, not again.
and don't it feel alright, and don't it feel so nice? lovely.

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:31 am
Dreamwalker says...

Just to leave a review to see if this can make it all the way to a year in comment build-ups, I found this parody rather entertaining and enjoyable. It made me laugh and some of it was very witty and well played ^_^.

Of course, I am not a Twilight fan (dont hurt me most of the people who commented on this). I read it all and hated every second of it. Probably cause of my upbring as i read the classics and my mom would tell me as soon as I was done The grapes of Wrath then I was allowed to read an anne rice book.

And anne rice is the queen of Vampires.

Either way, this was cute, short, and refreshing. Witty and some of the remarks were definitly worth a chuckle or to. Nice job :)
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:32 pm
Lydia1995 says...

Winter....
That was brilliant thanks so much for posting that.
I love scripts so I invited a few friends round and we all acted that out!
It was the BEST sleepover we have had in ages so thanks for that :)

Now for my review:
I personally really liked it, the only thing I would say is that the cript needed to go somewhere. If you made a script liek that but actually brought it to a close it would be excellent.
Also I think you may have die-hard twilight fans out to kill you as you have clearly just taken the mick out of the books big time. I like the books but they are not the best in the world for the reasons you pointed out in your script.
Basically I loved it and so did everyone else who has commented so it was great!
Well Done
Keep Writing...
:D :D :D
Thinking about what you COULD achieve will get you no where. You've got to chase your dreams.
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=92400 - Need a review?

Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS