z

Young Writers Society

What are you reading at the moment?

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:44 am
blackhike says...

"high five" to little tin fish garth nix is a great author. I reading at the moment the codex alera series by jim butcher. If you haven't read the series go check it out. You won't be disapointed.

P.s if you don't plan on reading the series just end your life now, it be better than living without reading these books.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:39 pm
Lucinda says...

The Wish List by Eoin Colfer.
Not my absolute favorite, but the portrayal of Heaven and Hell is sort of amusing, and the characters are likable. So I'll stick with it.
The history of the world
My pet
Is learn forgiveness
And try to forget!

-Sweeney Todd

I'm a damsel...
I'm in distress...
I can handle it.
Have a nice day.

-Hercules

Masquerade!
Paper faces on parade
Masquerade
Hide your face so the world can never find you.

-The Phantom of the Opera

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:16 pm
GreenGiraffe says...

Remnants my K.A Applegate

Series of, um 12, I think.

Its really good
Click here to make a clicking sound

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:06 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

Ick, I'm reading City of Glass, by Cassandra Clare. I really liked half of the first book, and then it became more and more of a chick romancey thing, but I can never not finish a series. It drives me crazy not knowing what happens, even if I don't like the story... Unlucky Me. *shrug*

But! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am about to read the Red Wolf Conspiracy after City of Glass. I started it before, but never finished it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes fantasy, but wants a breath of fresh air.
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:09 pm
LibraLoo says...

I just finished reading Andromeda Klein by Frank Portman. He's one of my favorite authors ever since I read King Dork. I haven't related to a book so much since Sloppy Firsts.

I like reading books that I can relate to. Those vampire novels and rich/fancy girls novels just go right over my head xD

Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria