z

Young Writers Society

Muder mystery topics

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:02 pm
RayneChild says...

Thanks to you all for your help!! :D Our play was great lol.

Feel free to continue leaving ideas below, to help others who need Murder Mystery ideas. I know they can be hard to find X_x

Thanks again, guys ^_^

~Rayne
Last edited by RayneChild on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Singing: It's more than my forte; it's my fortissimo
---
They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people."
Well, I think guns help. If you just stand there and yell BANG I don't think you're going to kill too many people...

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:17 pm
Rosendorn says...

A wedding and the best man is xed off.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:32 am
Critiq says...

Another one bites the dust to Aggie!

Ideas-

-Six people whose lives have all been ruined because they all thought they inadvertently murdered the same person.

-Some sort of parody on ATTWN called "And then there were six" about six zombies which are turned alive again by one among them who secretly has dead-raising powers.
Spoiler! :
I like people thinking that I have something so scandalous to say that I put it in spoiler tags, and I'm sorry that because of this selfish desire you were roped into reading this for not real lasting value.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:21 pm
GreenGiraffe says...

What about a house party with 5 or more people, and one of them is an assassin!
and like theres some way that they can't leave
Click here to make a clicking sound

369 Reviews

Reviews: 369
Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:50 pm
Conrad Rice says...

Well, you could always do an And Then There Were None style story, but put it in space.

Barring that, maybe telling the story out of order. Mix up the order of narrative a little as you tell an And Then There Were None style story. Traditional plotlines can appear new if you play with things like the method of storytelling like that.

Also, you could try saying that everyone in that group is a murderer but one person, instead of there just being one murderer. Then you could have all kinds of motives and make a very intricate, very cool plot.
Garrus Vakarian is my homeboy.

You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan