z

Young Writers Society

Super heros

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:31 am
Maki-Chan says...

Alright everyone. Here's a tough question. Super heros, good stories about them. Whether they are your's or some one elses. Anybody have any. So far the only super hero story I can find is my own. Tell me of one. The title, main character, location, powers, probelms and stuff like that . Here's an exsample.

Title- Phantom
main character- Lizzy Leer
location- New York City
powers- Super strength, super senses, teleportaion
problems- she is trying to not be taken over by her evil/insane side, trying to live life as a normal teen with super powers.
other- she has to do with "Ultimate Spider-man"

Alright everyone please post a reply!

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:49 am
Icaruss says...

What? A good superhero story: Watchmen, by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons.

I also have a superhero story by me called The Masked Crusading which isn't particularly remarkable. It's posted somewhere in the site I think.
there are many problems in our times
but none of them are mine

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:58 am
Alteran says...

Super hearo stories are hard to pull off, especially since you are facing off against a massive superhero industry of Marvel and DC. I find the whole living a normal life with powers a bit cliched. It has been done numerous times, but depending on how you present it it can not be cliched,

I would avoid a great nemesis she must overcome and dont make her a crime fighter. Just my thoughts. Take them with a grain of salt. In the end it is your story.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:41 pm
Maki-Chan says...

Alright thanks for reasponding and I'll look at those super hero stories you told me of....

I guess alot of super hero stories are the same, get power fight villian live normal life.

I'm trying my best to make my story original!^_^

I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic