z

Young Writers Society

Recovery.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:01 pm
Electric Tangerine says...

if this is in the wrong spot, I'll delete it.

Ok so I was using Myspace as a blog to post all my poetry on. A few weeks ago I got a few creepy messages. I panicked, and without thinking about collecting my poetry, I deleted my account. I'm not good with computers, I can manage this but that's about it. Does anyone know anyway to do blog recovery. If not is there a mental process you should go through to try to recreate your poetry? Has this happened to anyone else? Any ideas other than reminding me that I'm a moron?
-Tangerine
People are generally nice, except when you give them anonymity...then you get a**holes, hence the internet -Benji.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:17 pm
Via says...

I suppose the mental process of recreating might be tips, but other than that this is kind of more 'randomness' than 'poetry tips & discussion'.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:23 pm
Electric Tangerine says...

okies, sorry bout that.
People are generally nice, except when you give them anonymity...then you get a**holes, hence the internet -Benji.

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown