James Bond Junior. I don't know why, but it sounds funny. Hehe, say that three times fast. *mumbling incoherently* jamesbondjuniorjamesbondjuniorjamesbondjunior.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron
Bond. Hey, it's short, sweet, and to the point. And, nowadays, whenever you hear that one word, unless you're in a bank, you're probobly thinking: Bond. James Bond. Of course, that's assuming you're not an idiot. Well, the majority of the time anyway.
If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a wisher, a lier, a magic bean buyer. If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, For we have some flax-golden tales to spin Come In! Come In!~Shel Silverstein
Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume? — Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)