Intrepid Explorer Squire of the Green Room Harbinger of the Cosmic Squid Brief Castaway Founder of Hermits United TIME Magazine's 2006 Person of the Year Dark Matter Overlord Kind of a Big Deal
I wish there was an "other" option. I like to put funny cat pictures on random peoples walls it really brightens peoples days (except that one dude who got salty and I had to take it down).
I do it once every couple years.
Salt in the air, blood in my veins, no more black clouds, just colorful days...
Finding a post in Writing Tips or Research, googling it to high heaven, and then summing up what I found out in a tidy little paragraph as if I knew it all along.
If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet. — Neil Gaiman