82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:19 pm
View Likes
TheClosetKidnapper says...

**All new character profiles are to be posted in the DT**

New Plot:
Spoiler! :
Note: Upon joining, please read through what has already happened. You'll be lost without it.
The horrendous storms have stopped, the Shadows Tori and Zaen separating and picking opposing sides. The Loyalists, with Tori in tow, head back home and reassemble their team, while the HIddens, with Zaen alongside, do the same. Upon their arrival, something dark and sinister begins to rise. Several Hidden and Loyalist groups are deemed missing, less and less Shadows showing up. The storms were merely the beginning.
A set of triplets belonging to the Shadow clan have shown up out of the blue, rebelling against their parents and taking off on their own. They threaten the very being of the world as everyone knows it, catching the attention of all clans.

New Characters:
Spoiler! :
- One Loyalist is needed, possibly two. For a description of what they are, please look at the old Characters section.
- One Hidden will also be needed. Once again, for a description of what they are, please check out the old Characters section.
-Two are the triplets are reserved until further notice. The third will be left open. They are Shadows, but have no particular clan affiliation. Each have three powers, which must combine into something and they must have at least one in common. (e.x. - water + earth + wind = tornado).

Background:
Spoiler! :
Note- This is a spin off of my novel, but doesn't actually include any of the plot used in the work, nor will this be included in that. I just want to experiment with the idea.
All information needed could be found in the prologue, though please try to ignore both the main character and his attributes. The prologue can be found here:
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=94143

Characters:
Spoiler! :
You can be a Loyalist, a Hidden, or a Shadow.
- Loyalists are separated into groups. We will center around one group in particular, made up of five members. Four of the five will be open and should be around fifteen or sixteen, though fifteen is preferred. They only have one power and each member should have a different one. The elements include fire, water, wind, earth, light, etc...
- Hiddens are also separated into groups of about three, though more could be added if needed. They should also only have one power of the same elements as the Loyalists, but usually have a flaw that separates them from the 'good' guys.

Slots:
Spoiler! :
Loyalists:
    Leader - Trevor Clintzan - Me
    Searcher - Stella Evers - SidereaAquila
    Searcher - Mince Poppy - ArahArachi1
    Searcher - Nicole "Nickie" Arwin - thebookworm
    Twin - Victoria "Tori" June - PixieStix
    Searcher -

Hiddens:
    Leader - Nephil - LHeart
    Searcher - Twila Dust - tgirly
    Twin - Zaen June - Me
    Searcher -

Shadows:
    Triplet - Reserved - VampireSenshi512
    Triplet - Kira Lowell - LHeart
    Triplet - Jop Lowell - ArahAkachi1

*again, more slots can be added if need be.

Rules:
Spoiler! :
- Usual YWS rules
- No sex. Romance is allowed, but don't go too far into detail about what happens. Most of the characters are younger teens...
- No excessive swearing. Every once and while is okay just please don't use it in every sentence.
- I am the creator, which means I am the boss. What I say, goes. If you have a problem/comment/question, PM me. LHeart is the co-creator, which means that what he says goes as well.
- All non-SB posts must go in the DT. This is going to take a lot of discussion so I would like it if one is taking place at all times. You're working in teams, which means that you need to collaborate.
- Only 3 posts per character a day.
- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO POST AT LEAST ONCE A DAY.
- Most importantly, no godmodding, trolling, or stereotypical characters. Make things interesting

Template:
Spoiler! :
Name:
Clan: (Hidden, Loyalist, Triplet)
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Element:
Other: (include up for love, belongings, or anything else)

DT is here - viewtopic.php?f=200&t=94072
Last edited by TheClosetKidnapper on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:03 am, edited 25 times in total.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:22 pm
PixieStix says...

Can I have the second twin?
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

82 Reviews

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Sure. Just wait for my twin profile before posting yours, just so you have the history and all that down.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:25 pm
PixieStix says...

Right. :)

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:29 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Question do the characters HAVE to have power's?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

82 Reviews

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:31 pm
View Likes

Yeah. But it's power over an element, so they bend it to their will. Like...how you had Nephil use the wind in Valentinos. Stuff like that.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:33 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Yea then I believe I'll be going with my crown jewel then but don't be expecting of him to use his power's often.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

82 Reviews

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:34 pm
View Likes

That's fine. They're only supposed to use them on a necessary basis anyway.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:46 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Name: Nephil (Know one knows his last name.
Clan: Leader of The Hidden
Appearance: Wears baggy jeans with a white T-shirt and pure white jacket has a red mark on his left cheek to show he is a Master Level Swordsman.
Personality: Keeps to himself he often holds a calm cool head never allowing his anger to best of him. Often will not talk when he feels unnesseary.
History: Before he was marked he learned how to use sign language due to his father being deaf and mute, after he learned how to use sword play at an early age, Just after becoming a voltage, the shadowy green mark on the belly of his left forearm it has what looks like blades of wind slicing though an oppnent. He became a Master Level swordsman when he was seventeen. He is now a adept when it comes to using his element's, being that he relies on his skill as a swordsman over his granted power. He weilds his preveious master's sword the Masamune, he will never let go of Masamune it takes killing him to do so. And that is VERY unlikely. Masamune is a rune sword used that is able to absorb any forms of energy and redirect it back at the user sometimes making the attacks to do special things. If used against him it is impossible for him to reabosrb it to direct it back at the enemy again thus causing massive damage to his body, the weaker he gets the more crazy he does, he becomes reckless and begins to make mistakes easily if he doesn't win quickly. After going to Florida in search of the cause of freak storms that tore though it leaving it a wreck, after finding the two shadow sister's they had a fall out and split from each other, he now trains Zaen being his top student in swordplay in hopes of her being his successor and taking on the Masamune.
Element: Wind
Other: Is up for love, all tho unlikely. His sword looks like this:
Spoiler! :
1CAEL02IY.jpg
Nephil's Rune Sword Masamune

And combining his wind element he can make wind blades from his sword, and if he absorbs wind though Masamune it will improve his recovery from any wounds he has suffered.
Last edited by KingLucifer on Sat May 12, 2012 3:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.

82 Reviews

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Looks good and, yes, you can be leader of the Hiddens.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Reviews: 4
Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:56 pm
SidereaAquila says...

Name: Stella Evers
Clan: Loyalists
Appearance: Stella is on the shorter side, and is quite slim. She has ice blue eyes, and long whitish-blonde hair that she keeps in a braid. Her skin is very pale, and looks even paler in comparison to the dark clothes she usually wears. She has a pair of black knee-high boots and a fleece jacket that she wears everywhere, but her shirt and pants can change depending on her mood that day. Because of a complication of her power (see Other) she often looks like she's daydreaming, but in reality, she's incredibly focused. Her mark is an eight-pointed star, longer than it is wide, and all the points are different lengths.
Personality: Stella is incredibly smart, but she's quiet, and usually keeps her thoughts to herself. She will offer suggestions if she thinks they will be of benefit, but other than that, she speaks sparingly. She has to be pushed to make small talk with strangers, but she's a little more open around friends. She smiles often, but takes her job very seriously, and doesn't give up easily. She's very thoughtful, and sometimes lets her mind wander, but she's very good at focusing and multitasking, so her mind is never far from the problem at hand.
History: Stella learned to read at an early age, and read whatever she could get her hands on. She enjoys learning for the sake of learning, and her knowledge has made her a great asset in the search for Hiddens. In the past, it has been Stella's job to solve unforeseen problems for the searchers.
Element: Light
Other:
Up for love: Yes
Regarding her power: Stella is completely blind to visible light (hence the glassy-eyed mind-wandering appearance). However, she can see in all other wavelengths of light. She can still control visible light, she just can't see it.
Last edited by SidereaAquila on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

82 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:09 am

Name: Trevor Clintzan

Clan: Loyalist - Leader

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
jw.jpg
Excuse the anime
jw.jpg (7.47 KiB) Viewed 928 times

His mark is of three raindrops, silver inked.

Personality: Quiet, tactful, thoughtful, loyal, and brave. Very possessive and protective, treating his group much like his family.

History: His parents were involved in their own search, leaving him to be raised by his uncle. At fifteen, he was put in a group and proved to have the leadership skills enough to become in charge of his own. He carefully helped select the members of his team and has led them successfully through each challenged faced.
After meeting Tori and losing a member or two of his team, he made the call to take them all back home, promising himself not to let anyone go again.

Element: Water

Other: Up for love (Love interest: Tori). Also carries a sword ever since the run in with Nephil.
Spoiler! :
T.Sw..jpg
T.Sw..jpg (3.7 KiB) Viewed 574 times

````````````````````````````````````````
Name: Zaen June

Clan: Hidden

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Kelsey.jpg
Kelsey.jpg (5.1 KiB) Viewed 928 times

Her mark is of a thick, black inked zig-zag.

Personality: Mute, courageous, intelligent, confident, still hesitant of conflict.

History: Her parents were abducted by the Hiddens before the storms hit, leaving her and her twin alone. They wandered around, avoiding any contact from the Voltages. The storms began because of them.
After meeting Nephil and the Hiddens, she and her sister fell out and split, Zaen tagging along with the Hiddens without knowing what happened to her sister. Nephil began training her and is now one of his top students.

Element: Water and Light (aka. Lightning storms)

Other: Up for love (Love interest: Nephil). Also knows sign language. Was given Nephil's old sword to be trained to use.
Last edited by TheClosetKidnapper on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

82 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:11 am

You're in, SidereaAquila!
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:28 am
PixieStix says...

Heres my twin!

Name: Victoria "Tori' June

Clan: Loyalists

Appearance:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZHwT7Tbjtcg/T ... n+hair.jpg

With using powers-

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/ ... erwing.jpg

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/ ... Ythren.jpg

Long brown hair with brown eyes and likes to wear hats and skinny jeans. Has flawless skin, no freckles or blemishes. Usually has a bow and arrow with her at all times.

When using power: Her eyes turn blood-shot red and her hair becomes auburn. Her skin becomes pale.

Eyes when using power:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3292/284 ... 7d437b.jpg

Tori's mark is like her sisters but is more red-ish orange.

Personality: After joining the Loyalists she's been very open. Speaks alot, never afraid to speak her mind. Has a HUGE temper and is not afraid to use her powers. She has a big additude, usually making her opponent think twice before attacking. Has the tendancy to hurt herself lot. Never gives up from a fight, even if she's loosing. She's probrably more confident then anyone. Believes in herself.

History: Tori met Trevor and Stella in the woods, leaving her to trust them more then her sister. Last she remembers is having a huge battle with her Zaen. Tori left her and joined Loyalists, not sure whats become of her sister.

Element: Fire and Light (Wild fires or fire storms- More controled, but more dangerous)

Other: (include up for love, or anything else) She's up for love (Love interest: Trevor)

Is VERY controlled with the bow and arrow and hits every one of her targets. Mention anything about her sister and she'll set anything on fire. If she usues too much of her power then she'll start to die out and eventally pass out. She used to be a shadow, has two powers unlike anyone else besides her sister. Her bow and arrow has some of her power in it so whoever gets hit with it is sure to get hirt badly.

Bow and arrow:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/ ... _oasis.png
Last edited by PixieStix on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.

82 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:32 am
View Likes

S'good. : )
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind