z

Young Writers Society

The Mythical War (Cancelled)

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:18 am
View Likes
TheClosetKidnapper says...

All profiles are to be sent to me for approval before posting.

Plot:
The worst kind of battle, is the one fought at home. For centuries, creatures of all kinds got along, living silently among the mortal humans. Up until now, that is. A demon clan struck out against a neighboring werewolf pack and declared war. Neither side knows what the other is fighting for, what they want, but years of built up tension releases and the floodgates open.

A prophecy, received by the only pup born to the young Alpha and Luna of the warring pack, shed light to a human helper, who would bring peace once again, and the appearance of an Omega, a watching wolf and possible challenger for power. Worried about their pack and the survival of it, the Alpha and Luna are left to wait. The war temporarily subsides as they do, the demons taking on a tactic stage themselves.

Characters:
You'll either play a werewolf of the pack -which could range from warriors to personal guards to the Alpha and Luna to relatives - or a demon of any kind, the leader spot open for them.

Slots:
The Omega: Jackie Yabar - LHeart

The Crescent Moon Pack ~

The Alpha: Sandre Young - Me
The Luna: Zoey Knight - PixieStix
The Human: Kei - ArahAkachi1
Werewolf: Alcander - Sionrama
Werewolf: Reserved - xXmusicaXx
Werewolf:
Werewolf:

The Demons ~

Leader: Mac May - Me
Demon: Reserved - Crow29
Demon: Reserved - ItalianIlluminist
Demon: Torriane - DarknecrosisX
Demon: Reserved - SideriaAquila

Template:
Code: Select all
Name:
Race: (demon/werewolf)
Appearance: (description, picture if desired)
Personality: (likes, dislikes, fears)
Strengths: (at least three)
Weaknesses: (at least three)
History: (keep it brief)
Other: (up for love, etc...)

Rules:
Usual YWS rules.
No sex. Romance is allowed, but nothing graphic please.
No excess swearing. Obviously, tempers will flare. Don't take it too far.
No godmodding, trolling, etc...
ArahAkachi1 and LHeart are my co-runners. What they say, goes. If you have any questions or problems, take it to us.
Please be able to commit. At least be able to post once a day.

The DT: viewtopic.php?f=200&t=94631
Last edited by TheClosetKidnapper on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:52 pm, edited 9 times in total.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:48 am
View Likes
Caesar says...

Reserving a demon, as Rocky took the leader before me, apparently
Last edited by Caesar on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:52 pm
View Likes
Crow29 says...

Reserving one demon spot please, I'll get the profile up soon.
At the end of the day, when the sun is gone and the light is lost, the shadows will play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV9IJVoFR_Q

82 Reviews

Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:07 pm
View Likes

Name: Alpha Sandre Young

Race: Werewolf

Appearance: In human form, Sandre is the living definition of tall, dark, and handsome. He has pitch black hair, bronze skin, and bluish greenish eyes. He's tall, around 6'1'', and has a muscular yet slim build to him. He wears dark colors, royal tradition, which is usually a black button up and dark jeans with a black jacket or cloak.
In wolf form, Sandre is anything but cute. His wolf is a sleek black, his eyes completely dark as well, and he's just as tall as he is in his human form. He's muscular and intimidating, his teeth as sharp as knives.

Personality: San is a leader at heart. Always has been, always will be. He's mentally strong and fierce. He's overprotective of his family and of his pack and will do anything to ensure their survival. He has a temper, but usually controls it enough to prevent harm. He likes his voice to be heard, likes for things to be done according to his standards, and likes to see happiness and peace in other people. He hates mindless conflict and disorder and will do anything to keep it the way he wants. He fears losing his family and letting down his pack.

Strengths: He has great self-control and physical strength. His leadership skills never prove him wrong.

Weaknesses: His insecurities and fears often lead to mindless mistakes that could have been prevented. He has to fix everything himself, otherwise he feels incomplete or wrong inside. He can't stand seeing anyone hurt.

History: San met the Luna around fourteen years of age. They became closer until finally accepting each other as mates. When the Luna was eighteen, he nineteen, they birthed a child, the pup, named Jaem. While protecting both him and his Luna, he took care of pack matters and kept the majority of his people safe from demon raids. Now, the child around five, he has begun sifting through his own dreams and has become the pack Warner, the designated person that can see both sides of an outcome. Because of this, San secluded both his child and Luna inside their castle and has kept Jaem's presence hidden to the demons. He awaits the arrival of the Key, of whom Jaem prophesied, and prays this conflict will be over once he arrives.

Other: Not up for love, has his Luna and pup already. Is called "San" by his Luna, calls his Luna "Pup."

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Name: Macquilyn "Mac" May

Race: Demon, Leader

Appearance: Mac has pitch black hair with fiery red highlights and orange eyes. She's not tall, but not short, standing at about 5'8''. She has a slim but curvy build and flaunts the beauty she knows she has. She dresses in all black, usually leather or lace, and carries a silver sword with a blood red tip. Her demon form, which she prefers not to be in, looks much like a human built out of magma and lava rocks.

Personality: Mac is levelheaded and determined. She's not afraid to say what she thinks and you more than likely won't like what she has to say. Her father was leader, so all his traits were passed down to her when he was killed. She likes power and pain, and has an unfathomable thirst for blood. She hates it when people disobey her and will make sure they don't do it again, and absolutely hates it when people call her by her full first name. She's afraid of losing her power and respect.

Strengths: She's levelheaded and knows what to do in hairy situations. She's strong and prefers to fight alongside her subjects.

Weaknesses: She's ruthless. She often mistreats her own people, which doesn't give her the respect she wants and leaves her without willing support. She also is stubborn beyond belief and will hardly listen to anyone besides herself.

History: Her father fought in the wars against the angels that no other creature seemed to take notice of. When he died, he passed his power onto her. She's ruled ever since. Around the time of her 21st birthday, she struck out against the werewolves. She had fabricated feelings for one of them, of which was unrequited, and decided to take it out on the whole race, starting with slaughtering his pack.

Other: Up for love, but has an inexplicable attraction to werewolves instead of her own race.
Last edited by TheClosetKidnapper on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:57 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Name: Jackie Yabar
Race: Werewolf
Appearance: Wherewolf Form: She has pure glowing white coat with red god like lines over her body.
Spoiler! :
blue sky horse.jpg
Jackie Omega Wolf

Human Form: Short girl, brown hair, pure white eyes that match her coat when shes in her wolf form.
Spoiler! :
1206415117302.jpg
Human Jackie

Personality: Likes to a be a loner, she no longer has a pack after being defeated by a new Luna, now she wondered though the woods and mortal word, shes been living on her own hunting and catching prey by herself without the help of a pack or an Alpha which has made her untrusting of anyone, but a careful watcher of wolves, she has a soft spot for young children, especially frightened ones that don't know where they are, but sometimes acts like a child herself at times, other times shes acts as the wolf she is, powerful and wise. She also prefers to stay in her wolf form most of the time, but when the situation calls for it she will transform into a human to show her face.
Strengths: Because of her no longer having a pack or an Alpha to help her shes grown to have sharp hunting skills, stealth being a skill she makes most use out of, she has incredible stamina and power alone.
Weaknesses: Because she has been on her own for years she has grown to be controllable though means of love, she urges to have an Alpha at her side once more and will do it though any means necessarily to take.
History: Born and raised as a young pup, she lived and obeyed the her pack Alpha without question. Soon came time to take on the Luna and defeat her to become the new Luna of the pack, she did and won with victory. But it was a short lived victory, demons had attacked and killed all the members of the pack, and soon the Alpha. When she was surrounded and seemed the odds were against her, the blessing of a mighty gods had shined upon her as the demons closed in. The blessing of the mighty goddess had transformed her greatly, giving her a mighty white coat and was here on deemed Okami Omega she howled as she was given two weapons to combat the demons a reflector shield with a necklace that could be fired like a gun. She combated and defeat the demons that had attacked the pack, but soon, the reality set in. She was the only survivor of the attack.
Other: Up for love, has a reflector shield used to block and counter attacks thrown at her, it spins up into the air when she uses it, when it makes contact with the attack the magic takes over her body and she leaps into the air with the enemy and soon brings them down to the ground. She is unharmed but her opponent(s) have probably hurt themselves greatly, the draw back to this is that it greatly exhaustion her from using it if its on multiple opponents
The Gun Necklance acts as its name does, she can fire it with pure force of will, and at a rapid speed to, the drawback to this is that she has to wait a few minutes for them all to come back laving her to close combat until they do.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:13 pm
PixieStix says...

Name: Zoey Knight

Race: (demon/werewolf) Werewolf

Appearance: (description, picture if desired)

http://www.sopapeldeparede.com.br/wp-co ... -27402.jpg

Zoey doesn’t have long hair, or short hair, but it’s right in the middle. Her hair is blonde, with a few streaks of brown. She has a curvy structure, very lean and athletic looking. When she smiles she has dimples. She also has rose red lips and deep chocolate eyes. You’ll usually see her wearing skinny jeans, combat boots, and a plain white tee shirt with a brown leather jacket. When shifted, her form is dark brown, not black, with a few streaks of light brown on her tail. Her tail curls up like a snow dog.

Personality: (likes, dislikes, fears) Zoey is amazingly a handful. She likes things done right the first time so she doesn’t have to do it again. She’s playful and somewhat childish, always making people smile. When left in charge though, she is strict but fair, usually making one mistake a time or another. Being the Luna of the pack, she is though friendly and sensitive toward other people. She doesn’t like to shift at all, likes to stay in human form to make her child with the Alpha feel like he’s not surrounded by wolves the whole time. She will shift if need be, but don’t count on it. She’s manipulative when she wants to be, can persuade lots of people to do stuff for her. She is amazingly scared of lightning, can’t stand it. She also doesn’t like spiders but can deal.

Strengths: (at least three) Zoey is an amazing hunter, going out with the pack almost every day to get something, good at the bow and arrow when not shifted, and is also good at taking care of children.

Weaknesses: (at least three) she can’t stand seeing a child cry or she breaks down too, isn’t very good at comeback or fighting and lightning.

History: (keep it brief) Zoey met the Alpha when she was around thirteen. Over the years, she’s become closer and closer to him. When she was eighteen, she had a child with him, the pup. She’ll do anything to protect him from the demons, protecting him with her life. While both the Alpha and Zoey wait, she’s been trying to show her child how to hunt if need be. The child is around five now, and Zoey is trying to keep him stronger.

Other: (up for love, etc...)Not up for love. Is already with the Alpha. Has a bracelet she always wears around her rest for good luck. The Alpha calls her "Pup" For her nickname.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:14 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Reserving a Demon spot ;)
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:54 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Name: Torriane

Race: Demon

Appearance: Slim and tall (around five feet eleven inches), with smooth black hair running down to her waist. Her skin is a crimson red and has a perfect complexion; the very essence of beauty and defiance. Her eyes are a dark gold with black diamond-shaped pupils. Her tail is long and has a signature razor-sharp triangle tip. Two ivory horns protrude from the back of her head, although you won’t see them as they are often covered by her hair.

Personality: Torriane is a deceitful, yet seductive character; she will often play mortals against each other just for satisfaction. Her sadistic and childish attitude reveals her obviously insensitive lifestyle. She enjoys fights and violence for her abilities excel her in them.

Strengths: The Demoness is very confident in combat, she has supernatural agility and above human strength (which is predictable for a Demon). She has magic which she can use on the weak-willed to control their minds and rationality.

Weaknesses: Although very fast, Torriane is more fragile than other Demons, so hits will deal fair damage if she is caught. As well as this, her arrogance will often lead to her downfall; she will take great delight in taunting her opponents. Finally because of her childish mentality, she does not fully consider the ramifications of her actions, nor the way people will act towards her presence (not that she cares). Her fear is that of being under control from anyone but her father. If she feels even remotely taken advantage of she will often confront the violator, often ending in a brawl.

History: Born the Demoness of deceit, Torriane was raised in a manner that encouraged her explicit and inhumane behaviour. Then after living like a princess for 400 years away from her Demon clan, she finally returned after hearing about their future plans to expand and conquer vast areas to increase power throughout the land. Wishing to possess her own cut of the land, Torriane is now fighting to destroy the werewolf clan and retain her hedonistic lifestyle.

Other: Not up for love at all, not even to Demons. Owes all allegiance to her father- Yjurivo, the Demon of sadism.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:59 pm
xXmusicaXx says...

Rocky, what exactly is the purpose of the werewolves? Are they just part of the wolf clan..?
(If my profile is accepted, I'll use this as a profile page. :D)
"Married to music - 'nuff said."
"Freedom is everything to me."

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"
"I shall futterwacken vigorously"
~ Tarrant Hightop, Alice in Wonderland.

82 Reviews

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Yeah. They'll be the ones fighting against the demons. The ones around the Alpha and Luna and all that.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

5 Reviews

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:01 pm
xXmusicaXx says...

So, no real purpose as such? (Sorry about this)

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:06 pm
KingLucifer says...

The purpose there is to defend what's theres not allowing demons to take or kil whats theres.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

5 Reviews

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:06 pm
xXmusicaXx says...

Alright, got it. ^^

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:36 pm
Sionarama says...

Name: Alcander
Race: (demon/werewolf) Werewolf
Appearance: (description, picture if desired) Alcander in human form has dark shaggy black (almost blue) hair, marble-like green eyes, pale skin, lanky body. In wolf form he is lean and almost midnight blue (like his hair) with the sam eyes and huge paws.
Personality: (likes, dislikes, fears) Alcander is a warrior. He is brave and fiercely loyal and will do anything for his leader. He loves a good tussle and werewolf supremacy (don't tell anyone...) and tries to curry favor. He hates being under appreciated and being at the bottom of the food chain. He fears that his clan will realize what a coward he really is and how inexperienced he is.
Strengths: (at least three) Loyalty, speed, ability to use words to woo people
Weaknesses: (at least three) Inexperienced, coward, not buff body
History: (keep it brief) Alcander was born a werewolf and cannot remember anything else. He was a high school dropout even though he had all 100s and joined a gang at a young age until he joined the Crescent Moon Pack.
Other: (up for love, etc...) Up for love...he's kind of a hopeless romantic.
(
Spoiler! :
Tell me if I can't do it, etc.)
"You may not be educated well in the areas of etiquette and the like as a princess, but you do throw some bashing good parties!"
Not all princesses are pink sparkles.
Exhibit A

82 Reviews

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:38 pm

You were supposed to send me the profile first... But you're in.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt